It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'War, what is it good for'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
On another thread people were looking for a connection to prove Iraq was involved in 911. So I posted my opinion and the politicos over yonder a had no comment. I feel strongly about this so I thought I would whip it over here and see if any true zealots wished to advise me

posted on 22-7-2003 at 04:22 PM Post Number: 122966 edit quote report

Your all pulling my leg right,

It is obvious Saddam worshipped the idea of the action, Osama is his Muslim Brother, as are the Saudi's, Iranian, Afghans,etc etc etc...Money they have plenty of money that is why his people are impoverishe as was his army, if you can afford to loose three trucks with a mere billion how much do you think he has? Last estimate I saw was 40 billion, for crying out loud Arafat is worth 3 billion that you gave him to feed, cloth, and organize a Palestinian Government.
When is America going to freak'in wake up? These are not nations we are dealing with they are Mideval Oligarchy's ruled by assasins[where do you think the word comes from]
The head Shiek [chief] rules the tribe, makes the laws, lives in luxory while the masses live in squalor. He teaches them they live in squalor because of the Infidels [thats us or rather ous society, its not personal its business] and our un-holy beliefs. The mass buys it they hate and want to kill us all.
While the chiefs watch our movies, jack off to pictures from our cultur, drink our fine whiskey, and race our horses in the Kentucky Derby then take home the prize money.
We are no different our leaders have the same life style and attitudes the military/industrial complev kills Kennedy so they can have a war while the masses weep over the 3 Martyrs John, Robert, and Martin and let our anger grow. Then history repeats itself when neccessary to the ruling and allow, yes allow, fail safes that have been in place since the WTC garage was bombed ten years ago to disappear become non functional allowing the disaster to occur so we will become enraged and wave our patrotisim in the air, sceaming kill, kill, kill,I want to KILL YOU.
Our masses are doing what their masses are doing. We are manipulated by a few just as they are being manipulated. The only difference is our handlers know they must give us TV, internet, fast food, fast cars, sex, and rock and roll. Because if they don't we will kill them. We are not religious fanatics like their masses, no we are the consumption fanatics, we worship the idol consumption[[point of interest 2/3 of our GNP is consumption driven that is why our economy ain't gonna recover till the masses in the USA do]
Wake up America take off the kid gloves, stop living in LaLa land where everyone is free to worship his or her own God in the pursuit of freedom and happiness. We are no more free than they are. How can you be free if you are being manipulated. Think about! Read the freak'in writting on the wall we don't want war they don't want war and yet here we are at war. See it for what is is, it is a religious war between Muslims and Judeo /Christians with our culture as the lead target of Evil the Satan.
None of you would ever want to kill an Arab till now. When you were in first grade did you want to kill Arabs?
The only ones who want war are their leaders and our leaders at our collective loss and their collective gain.
What are their reasons, goals, motives, I am not for sure. Go to the NWO and secret society threads for that. They are smart, they are not into politics

God Bless the Future of Mankind and All Your Thoughts,

tut

who

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Wow, everything you wrote i completly agree with. You wrote exactly what I have been thinking. Great conections between their people and the people of the US, we are very alike. We are all brainwashed into believeing what the powers that be want us to believe. You also put many common sense ideas in there, like the example of money and who we are actually fighting. Common sense is not common at all, seems like you have some though.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
War is simply a political tool....always has been and will always continue to be. Its not always a matter of "wrongness" or "rightness." Its revolves around agenda's, be they hidden or easily discernable.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
'War, what is it good for'?

War! huh-yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Uh-huh

War! huh-yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again y'all

War! huh good God
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Listen to me?

Ohhh? War! I despise
Because it means destruction?
Of innocent lives

War means tears
to thousands of mothers eyes
When their sons go to fight
and lose their lives

I said - War! Huh Good God y'all
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again

War! Whoa, Lord ...
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Listen to me?

War! It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker
War! Friend only to the undertaker
War! It's an enemy to all mankind
The thought of war blows my mind

War has caused unrest in the younger generation
Induction then destruction-
Who wants to die?

Ohhh? War Good God y'all
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it, Say it, Say it

War! Uh-huh Yeah - Huh!
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Listen to me?

War! It's got one friend, that's the undertaker
War has shattered many a young mans dreams
Made him disabled bitter and mean
Life is much to precious to spend fighting wars these days
War can't give life, it can only take it away

War! Huh Good God y'all
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again

War! Whoa, Lord ...
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Listen to me?

War! Friend only to the undertaker
Peace Love and Understanding;
tell me, is there no place for them today?
They say we must fight to keep our freedom
But Lord knows there's got to be a better way

War! Huh Good God y'all
What is it good for?
You tell me
Say it, Say it, Say it

War! Huh Good God y'all
What is it good for?
Stand up and shout it.
Nothing!

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

top topics