It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who watched the first episode of "Revelation" on NBC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Did it strike anyone else as odd at how remarkably similar the "brain dead" girl's situation is to the late Terry Shiavo's? This was all filmed before her situation arose, right?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I really wanted to catch the episode that aired yesterday, but wasnt able to watch the whole thing. I managed to watch the last 10 minutes or so. Can someone fill me in on what happened??

I would assume it was shot before Shiavo's death. whether they got the idea from shiavo's case is a different story since she was in that state for somehting like 15 years. Keep in mind terri wasn't and isnt the only person is vegetative state.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yes it did seem to me to be obviously drawn from the schiavo case, as for it being filmed previous to the controversy, it has been going on for 15 years or so, and as a florida resident i remembering hearing about her numerous times throughout the years.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Dont worry LuDaCrIs itll be on again at 8 o'clock friday on sci fi

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Dont worry LuDaCrIs itll be on again at 8 o'clock friday on sci fi

Huh? NBC is already pimping it to SciFi (which had their own Revelations movie last year) in the slot reserved for SciFi Friday SG1/Atlantis/BSG reruns and the Andromeda season finale? And opposite the final Season of Enterprise on UPN?

DAMN YOU TIVO!!!

Isn't more Revelations on NBC tonight? Will it make sense? Will I care? Do I need more coffee right now? Right NOW?

[edit on 14-4-2005 by RANT]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
it is on next wednesday. 6 week mini-series.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
close this thread...

it was posted here first...

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

top topics

join