It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo\meteorite seen over SPAIN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I am suprised cnn and other news websites haven't covered this but anyways I got this frmo my Times International newspaper saying"A meteorite which residents described as a HUGE BALL OF FIRE was spotted on wednesday over eastern spanish regions of Catalonia and Valencia,according to astronomers in the region"
"We recieved scores of calls from witnesses who at first thougth it was an UFO\asteriod flashing past.But judjing from its size it was a meteorite,"said apokesman for a Catalonia based astronomers association.I find it stange that cnn and bbc and other local tv news didn't covered it.I smell a cover up.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Here is the link i found but it is in spanish
elmundo.es...

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I am suprised cnn and other news websites haven't covered this but anyways I got this frmo my Times International newspaper saying"A meteorite which residents described as a HUGE BALL OF FIRE was spotted on wednesday over eastern spanish regions of Catalonia and Valencia,according to astronomers in the region"
"We recieved scores of calls from witnesses who at first thougth it was an UFO\asteriod flashing past.But judjing from its size it was a meteorite,"said apokesman for a Catalonia based astronomers association.I find it stange that cnn and bbc and other local tv news didn't covered it.I smell a cover up.

Cover up of what? Astronomers said it was a meteorite. They are actually quite frequent so why would this get any news coverage?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It seems to be a news report from 2004. Interesting though, it fell about 30 miles south west of Garabandal.

top topics

join