It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Election 2005 Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm sure most of you will already be aware of the BBC's coverage of the election, but just in case, they have quite an extensive section on their Website, covering issues and news regarding the upcoming General Election.

One feature I have found particularly useful is the facility to Compare Policies At-A-Glance, which is a very useful tool if you havent already seen it.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Can you not compare the policies of the BNP? I wonder why that is when you can see the policies of UKIP, they're the same thing right?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
No. Unfortunately if you want to assess the policies of the BNP, you will have to visit their website, add another hit to their stats, and have the BNP website in your computers history.

I will try and find alternative links, because I'm also curious as to the similarity between UKIP and BNP, but do not want websites of a fascist organisation in my history.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
They share the same views but the BNP are the 'thugs' while the UKIP are the 'toffs'.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
They share the same views but the BNP are the 'thugs' while the UKIP are the 'toffs'.

I agree. They are pretty much one and the same, in different guises as you say.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
www.amren.com...

Quite a concerning article. The UKIP is attempting to destroy the BNP, personally it just sounds like they're trying to steal their votes.

A person may have the same views as the BNP on racism but not be willing to vote for them because they are the BNP, a renound racist party. So what will they do, oh yeah, vote for the UKIP.

top topics

join