It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs on my local news(U.K)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A news film crew were looking for a location in the countryside to do some filming when one of the cameramen suddenly stopped and managed to film three glowing red UFOS for about 30 seconds,the craft were hovering and flashing on and of occasionally.its been on the news a lot this lunchtime and they havent debunked it YET
.Its going to be on our evening news so i bet the sceptics will be on in force

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Post a link to a picture or even better a video clip if you find one.

Since you saw the original footage, (you did right??), keep us up to date about if they change anything when it goes public for everyone else..

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
trying to find a link,but it will be on this evenings news.I saw the original footage on lunchtime news,will be intresting what they say this evennig

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wow
What channell was this on, I didn't see it.........I hope it's genuine.............!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Excuse me codes, but not too long ago you posted a desperate and urgent post about your son. To which some people replied sincerely yet you never answered their questions.

What happened, how come you suddenly seem to have gotton "over" the issue? Surely if your post was legitmate then that would be more important this, obviously you must have resolved the situation.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
ive read a few of codes posts, im finding it hard to even slightly beleive anything he posts

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Excuse me codes, but not too long ago you posted a desperate and urgent post about your son. To which some people replied sincerely yet you never answered their questions.

What happened, how come you suddenly seem to have gotton "over" the issue? Surely if your post was legitmate then that would be more important this, obviously you must have resolved the situation.

Thanks for the tip off!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Bugger.........I actually watched the evening news hoping to see this story.......

I am WAY too susceptible........

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i think the dude is on about this incident, heres the link

news.bbc.co.uk...

hope the link works, im a bit new with this

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Freddie]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well, I just read that article........nd now I don't know what to believe

It does sound pretty convincing........

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I would like to see codes address the issue of his son as well, but could I also throw in some extra information. I actually received a u2u from codes when he(?)/she(?) got back on the board. (They were off for a few days after the post was made.) And I might add that by the time this poster came back on, the thread had already been locked, so they wouldn't have been able to respond on that thread...maybe a new one, but not that one.

Just wanted to make sure everything is taken into account. But I agree, out of courtesy I think codes should update all of us who were concerned for the situation.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

I would like to see codes address the issue of his son as well, but could I also throw in some extra information. I actually received a u2u from codes when he(?)/she(?) got back on the board. (They were off for a few days after the post was made.) And I might add that by the time this poster came back on, the thread had already been locked, so they wouldn't have been able to respond on that thread...maybe a new one, but not that one.

Just wanted to make sure everything is taken into account. But I agree, out of courtesy I think codes should update all of us who were concerned for the situation.

Yes I agree with everyone here as well....If the abduction really did happen then how come it seems to have been forgotton so easily? ...was it ever real or was it to just get some type of attention?
I mean there are genuine people here who realy beleive what people have to say.......and if they could help in any way i'm sure they would do so with alot of time and effort put in.........
I mean there are jokes within certain subjects which are not to be taken seriously, but then there are real issues that ask for genuine help and if one is taking advantage of a situation and turning it into a joke then it is hard for anyone to look into a post and read it not knowing if it is a joke or real enough to answer to...
I mean this does involve a three yr old child!
Is or was the situation fact or fiction?

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That picture looks identical to two jets flying away with afterburners on. When they switch them off, the lights dissappear. I see this many times a year, as I live in an area that is used every day for military practise flights in the UK.

When the air is hazy and the sun is low, it makes it impossible to tell how far away they are, and sometimes, just before they twinkle out in the evening haze, they look like they are dancing and blinking because of the atmoshpere.

Well, that's my thoughts, it looks identical to something I see at least once a week.

$0.02

new topics

top topics

join