It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - History drawing to an end - the Great King resuscitated, sent from Heaven to destroy evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Vladimir Putin allows Cossacks a state role, the first time in modern Russian history

Russian President Vladimir Putin has submitted to the parliament a draft law on Cossacks, the RIA-Novosti news agency reported on Wednesday.

The bill for the first time in modern Russian history allows Cossacks a state role — military, law enforcement and other tasks, including counter-terrorist operations.

Cossacks, a separate class within Tsarist Russia, enjoyed numerous freedoms in exchange for the military and border guard services they provided. Being strong supporters of the monarchy, Cossacks suffered from severe repressions and their culture was suppressed during the Soviet era.

The new bill defines the legislative and organizational basis for attracting Cossacks into state service. It covers the activities of Russian citizens who participate in Cossack societies listed in the State registry and who have taken responsibilities to undertake any type of state service.

The financing of the Cossack service will come from the Federal and regional budgets, the bill reads.

www.mosnews.com...

---------
The Big Picture - 1999 July/August, From Heaven sent, the Great King resuscitated - Google knows
www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hey!

Do you see this as a bad thing?

The coming of a Monarchy?

helen

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here is another poster in another forum on ......
Putin, the Tsar, and the Russian Orthodox Church........

p080.ezboard.com...

I wouldn't go into too much on what people are saying about Putin being a Tsar......Monarchy must be from the line of the Romanovs..........end time Prophecy that I posted...
helen.....

"And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent,
he that is called the Devil and Satan,
the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth,
and his angels were cast down with him.
And I heard a great voice in heaven, saying,
Now is come the Salvation,
and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ." - Revelation 12:9-10

Also..........
THE RESTORATION OF ROMANITY

The kingdom of this world
has become the Kingdom of our Lord
and of His Christ. (Revelation 11.15)

quote///The third document is a sermon on Russia by the great wonderworker and apostle of the Russian diaspora, the recently canonized Archbishop John Maximovich of Shanghai, Western Europe and San Francisco: "Russia will arise as she arose before.
She will arise when faith is enkindled.
When people arise spiritually and a clear, firm faith in the truth of the words of the Saviour will become dear to them: 'Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness and all the rest will be given to you'.
Russia will arise when she loves the Faith and confession of Orthodoxy, when she sees and loves the Orthodox righteous and confessors.

"Today, on the day of all the Saints who shone forth in the Russian land, the Church points them out and the Orthodox see with spiritual joy how many there are in the Kingdom of God! And what an innumerable number who have not yet been glorified here.

.......prophecy here.....

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 4/14/2005 by helen670]

[edit on 4/14/2005 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Putin is (by your estimation) the "Great King" back from the pearly gates to take on the high cabal of evil?

That's what you're getting at, no?

Why does Putin embracing the Cossacks signify this to you?

I am glad that the Cossacks are being welcomed back to a more respectable role. Surely you know how poorly they were treated? They are not even a shadow of their former self these days. They are ultra poor, and operating out of ramshackle little shacks where they congregate.

I saw them put on a pathetic little parade on an excellent documentary called:
"How the East was Won”, which detailed the Russian expansion eastward into Siberia.

This embrace means that Putin is fulfilling prophecy?

And what does your timetable look like for him to begin to "destroy evil"?

X

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Am I tired?
I'm not understanding this at all.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i am not sure how the cossacks enter in a sign for the end of the world.

i however congratulate them on comeing out of preverbial exile. they have been shuned for the crime of supporting the royal line for too long.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
yeah i congradulate them too but freddieb i am with you on this..i must be tired because i dont see how this relates to the end of all mankind.

Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I dont think/beleive that PUTIN is the predicted end time Saviour.....
Not familiar with Nostadamus prophecies because of his practise with magic source/dark shadows revelation.

I do know that a Great King is prophesied at the end of times and the coming of the Antichrist.....His name will start with I(yiota.the greek letter)and end with S(sigma.the greek letter) ....Ioannis....translated John..

This great King for the end of times has been prophesied since the 3rd century and later by many true pious people ....

MattMarriot......how do you see things?
helen...

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Helen, thanks for contributing.

The King sent from Heaven is only symbolically linked with Monarchy.

The King resuscitated in Russia is not linked to the bloodline of the satanic Habsburg Emperors.

The King resuscitated is the spirit of the Russian Cossacks - God's angelic warriors that brought Chrisianity to the Eastern Pacific shores, that defeated the illuminati's agents Napoleon in 1812 and Hitler in 1942, and each time prevented the illuminati plan to complete.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm still pretty lost... It's too early in the morn... Can someone please explain this to me. Maybe I missed a few verses in the bible?

-Chris

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Russia's Monarchy will rise again in the end of times....this was predicted by many holy men.....
When Russia goes to war....Turkey ...
The Monarchy is prophesied for the end of times before the Antichrist comes......

Russia will play a big part in what happens to the world....
After this war...world war 111....

this is confusing if the prophecy is not known.....Russia and the end of times......
helen...

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well if you look into Putins Cv from the KGB you would hardly think of him as some good person sent from Heaven.
As for Russia rising you gonna have to what a while for that as they got as much power in the world as Mexico.You probable be better off looking to China than Russia.

top topics

join