It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1776 the New World Order and the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   

On May 1, 1776 ... after having been commissioned to devise a plan to control the wealth, natural resources and manpower of the entire world, Adam Weishaupt, [Freemasons] a Jesuit who had defected from Christianity, announced on behalf of the Illuminati, the twenty-five goals for achieving this plan.

www.2012.com.au...

According to the site, 85% of the 25 goals have already been completed by the illuminati. Some of the goals are about a reign of terror that the illuminati will use to make themselves the heros of. Interesting...

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a Jesuit who had defected from Christianity,

I'm not sure if that is so accurate. I'm not even sure if one can say he's apostatic to catholicism, he just seemed to have been concerned with eccelsiastical influence in government.

I mean, he's probably better described as a secularist than apostate.

Another "telling" goal - one applicable to our recent terrorist attacks, is to create a preconceived "reign of terror, and then make ourselves appear as the saviors of the oppressed, and champions of the workers", to quote Adam Wieshaupt, who then added, "And we are interested in just the opposite".

This guy doesn't give a source for it. Is it that Taxil document?

[edit on 14-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I mean, he's probably better described as a secularist than apostate.

In the Roman Catholic Church one does not merely get up and leave the priesthood, much less a Religious Order like the Jesuits. You must seek release from the Holy See. And that, in Adam's time and ours was rare. It was, briefly, not uncommon under the rule of John XXIII.

And, of course, if you were excommunicated by the Roman Catholic Church in that day and age in those countries, then you were likely to be accused of having abandoned Christianity entirely.

Do remember, we're still in the age where "Divine Right of Kings" qualified as a reasonable and widely accepted political philosophy. I mean, we're not -- quite -- but Adam was.

new topics

join