It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hard Truth Of September Eleventh.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
cooperativeresearch.org...,104,212

that link takes you to calculations that indicate, ......CONSPIRACY!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by billybob
how do you explain the boiler room explosion in the basement of one tower BEFORE A PLANE HIT? there is testimony from a custodian stating this happened. he said there was nothing but rubble left. ever read that, howard?

Billybob, I think you are talking about this article.

Can you read it and tell me where it talks about a "boiler room explosion in the basement of one tower BEFORE A PLANE HIT"? I can't seem to find that part.

Sorry Billy Bob this article below states explosions right after the first plane hit the tower, although Phillip Morelli said the first explosion threw him to the ground and seemed to coincide with the crash of the plane.

BUT
what caused the explosions in the basement in the first place? Thermite

This link is reported to come from the Chief Engineer magazine and reports of eyewitness account of the moments after the first plane crash describing evidence of large explosions in the lobby, parking garage and subbasement levels of WTC-1 at the time of the crash.

First-hand Accounts of Underground Explosions In The North Tower

Stationary Engineer Mike Pecoraro
Read his full account that day at the Source link below

Snip~

Mike told his co-worker to call upstairs to their Assistant Chief Engineer and find out if everything was all right. His co-worker made the call and reported back to Mike that he was told that the Assistant Chief did not know what happened but that the whole building seemed to shake and there was a loud explosion.
The two decided to ascend the stairs to the C level, to a small machine shop where Vito Deleo and David Williams were supposed to be working. When the two arrived at the C level, they found the machine shop gone.

?There was nothing there but rubble, ?Mike said. ?We?re talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press ? gone!?
They decided to ascend two more levels to the building?s lobby. As they ascended to the B Level, one floor above, they were astonished to see a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds, wrinkled up ?like a piece of aluminum foil? and lying on the floor. ?They got us again,? Mike told his co-worker, referring to the terrorist attack at the center in 1993.

Consider the implications of what Mr. Pecoraro describes: At this point the only overt damage to the building was the plane crash some 95 floors above, which could not have caused violent explosions underground. Since the towers were anchored at the base to the bedrock the shaking caused by the crash would have been greatest close to the crash site, getting progressively weaker as it approached the rigid attachment at the bottom. Yet the underground damage he describes can not have been the result of a mere shaking - nothing short of an explosion could reduce the contents of a machine shop to rubble.

Video link

Phillip Morelli describes being thrown to the ground by two explosions while in the fourth subbasement of the North Tower. The first, which threw him to the ground and seemed to coincide with the plane crash, was followed by a larger blast that again threw him to the ground and this time blew out walls. He then made his way to the South Tower and was in the subbasement there when the second plane hit, again associated with a powerful underground blast. This is one of a series of interviews with WTC survivors done by NY1 News: ny1.com...

Source Link : st12.startlogic.com...

Video link Squids along southwest corner of WTC-7
The above clip is taken from this longer video of the WTC-7 collapse, which itself is a small segment of the Naudet brothers' documentary "9/11" , (with enlargement and cropping by Webfairy):

Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Theory' is a Conspiracy Fact
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14/5/2005 by Sauron]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
hahaha! "BEFORE THE PLANE HIT!". very sensational.

thank you sauron and howard for correcting my error. the 'boiler room'(machine shop, in reality, eh) explosion was in the time frame BETWEEN the plane impact and the collapse. BEFORE THE BUILDING COLLAPSED!! it's good to draw attention to this incident and this witness, anyway.

perhaps someone aboard the plane had some explosives that fell out of their pockets, and then down the numerous shafts that lead to the machine shop in the basement.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It's REALLY HARD to listen to someone who says "squids" when they ought to know the devices are actually referred to as "squibs." And a "squib" is not the same as a "charge."

The video is interesting. Odd the "explosions" seem to be on the outside. From descriptions, the buildings, if deliberately imploded,would require weakening more towards the center. The sequencing was not logical either.

But it IS interesting.

[edit on 5/16/2005 by Noumenon]

[edit on 5/16/2005 by Noumenon]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noumenon
It's REALLY HARD to listen to someone who says "squids" when they ought to know the devices are actually referred to as "squibs." And a "squib" is not the same as a "charge."

Lighten up, thread-killer.
You're splitting hairs. You know what they mean!

Now.. will the dumazz who is saying SQUIDS say it right!!

We'll forgive you.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Okay.

Squib is a little tiny Hollywood charge for special effects. Often they set off a series of bunches of squibs when the car chase scene is filmed. Every time the car going 80 mph leaps into the air after hitting one of the hills on the streets of San Francisco, and hits the ground and the suspension bottoms out and the drive train SQUEALS briefly as it rubs painfully across the asphalt in that moment, they set off the squibs and the fake sparks are recorded by the camera. But in the movie where they were all driving the mini Coopers, each time one of 'em topped the hill and slammed down onto the street, the special effects team had ONLY ONE SQUIB go off and one lone tiny spark got filmed.

A squid however is the horrible ancient KRAKEN, an evil so foul that we must fight his horrid tentacles until time itself...

Well, you get the idea of the technical difference.

And it's not a squab, either, which is a baby pigeon. And none of which is a charge.

[edit on 5/23/2005 by Noumenon]

[edit on 5/23/2005 by Noumenon]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I thought that squids were Navy recruits in boot camp.

What do you think happens to the windows when the floors collapse and the air pressure shoots up inside the buildng?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not sure if this was mentioned anywhere else but I just thought of this,
Who did this attack benefit?
Now the obvious answer is the "terrorists", and it did, but more than you know

The stock market dropped like a stone cast over a cliff

Ok, but how does that benefits anyone??? Everyone who had stocks invested lost big time, however, everyone who invested just days after when prices were at historical all time lows is now filthy stinking rich

Here’s an example, Cisco systems dropped to around $3 a share
It currently sits strong around 18$
If you invested 99,999$, 3 and a half years ago, at 3$ a share
You would have 33333 shares
Now take 33333 x 18 per share
=$599,994

Hmm, that’s almost 600% return in just under 4 years
Or think of it like this, your savings account makes 1% to 3% per year in interest, if you invested all the money in your account you would have made 150% interest per year, an increase of 147%-149%

Now that’s one heck of a fine investment eh?

Considering the large sums of money to be made here, who seems like a likely suspect for doing such an audacious task as destroying the American economy and killing thousands, I know, let’s blame the Arabs! They hate us anyway
That was meant as sarcasm, not racism, I love everybody!

But the point that I am trying to make here is that the attack seems to me to be more of a get really freaking rich quick scheme

Just a thought
Jones

[edit on 23-5-2005 by mrjones]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

By the hand of terrorists or a conspiring government; no matter.

Either way, an attack on the now historic day would be.........undescribeable.

Football stadiums arent like skyscrapers. People are packed in. They are on top of each other EVERYWHERE!

3,000 dead? More people then that would die instantly with each single airplane hit. Not to mention the thousands of others that would be trambled over as they fell down or got crushed in the chaos.

911 didnt have any injured but an airplane going into an NFL stadium would give the cities the injured they where hoping for. And a whole lot more.

Then you have these thousands of people (alot of them drunk) flooding the cities in total panic.

You want live TV? It would make the World Series earthquake look like practice.

You want to kill the wealthy leaders of this country? I can almost garuntee there are more Presidents, CEOs, and millionares in Green Bay's stadium then in the WTC on 911.

So, let me put this message out there.

If another attack happens on THAT 911, the government better not act surprised.

They better not miss the intelligence.

It better not happen if they like keeping their jobs in Washington, DC.

Think about the people, the wealth, and the media that would be in an NFL stadium on opening day.

Think about the devastation (in terms of counting souls) and how much more massive it would be then on 911 (again, in terms of souls).

Now, think of that happening four times in a 15 minute time span.

Let DC know that if all that happens is that our air force has to shoot down one passenger airplane, you will not be a happy voter in November.

If the Republicans want to maintain control of DC, there can not be another 911.

And I dont care what political party is in control. As a voter, we can not allow that type of intelligence failure to go unpunished.

I should stop there but Im not going to.

Im going to take this a step further.

Remember those sat images we were shown on Iraq and its WMD? Remember how far up and grainy they looked?

Go to google and bring up the sat image on your own house. Same quality, right? Google Maps & Sats (Type your address in the SEARCH field, then click on SATELLITE on the upper right.)

We the people are only allowed to see those photos down to a certain altitude.

You really cant tell much of anything from those images.

But we all know that those birds in the sky can zoom in ALOT closer then that.

Close enough to read a plate on a car. Close enough to read a bumber sticker. Close enough to determine if there is an orange or a grafefruit on a picnic table. Close enough to determine if its a nickle or a dime on the pavement. Close enough to determine if its up side is heads or tails.

The real proof is live action imagery with THAT type of zoom. We'll never get to see the REAL proof.

But rest assured, when it comes time to invade Iran and/or Syria, some of it will be revealed. Some but only what needs to be.

We know Iraq had WMD because Saddam used it during the Iran-Iraq war.

And we know EXACTLY were it is.

But this is a poker game and the CIA is playing with the poker face. Those who need to know already do. They dont care what you and I think.

This is their winning hand and they wont show it until the chips are high.

This war isnt going to go away when Bush leaves the White House.

It isnt going to go away if a Democrat wins the next election.

There is only one way this war is going to end as a win for the US. We have to send everything we've got. That means a draft. That means getting as rough with their fighters as they get with our civilians. And it means the rest of the world stays on the side lines and just complains.

While they blow up women and children, while they behead our civilians, rip the limbs off the burnt-to-a-crisp remains and hang the torso from a bridge while they beat it and chant whatever demonic sentences they dream up at the time............they go relatively unpunished.

Meanwhile, we eat our own when they make POWs rub against each other naked and when we rough up their holy book (maybe).

Sure, we have a higher standard but what good is it when we are trying to defend from an enemy that fights lake a starving beast?

They fight like cavemen while our soldiers are supposed to be gentlemen on the battle field.

Would you send Sheriff Taylor (Andy Griffen show in Mayberry) to LA to stop the Rodney king riots? Only if you wanted him beaten like Reginald Denny.

Yet, we do this with our military. "Kick their tail in but dont get to carried away." Say wha~?

Our soldiers are supposed to be compasionate killers.

Seriously.

We've seen what 100,000 or so troops can do. In 1991, we saw what 250,000 in the same country could do. If we sent 500,000 and told them "make sure the enemy respects you," the war would have been over a long time ago.

To nazi-like? Maybe. But do you want the war to be over in 6 months or 16 years?

However, how do you transition from war-lite to get-ur-dun in mid game without a dramatic event to warrent it?

Enter 911 Part 2.
I'd skip that first game if I were you.

Now, we're right back were we started.

We need to let the government know that another 911 type attack is not acceptable. Yet, its EXACTLY what they need to take this war to the next level.

Do we just let Iran and North Korea create their nuclear weapons while we stand PAT and do nothing? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Bush only has 3 1/2 years left and Cheney is unelectable regardless of what he decides to do. I dont see the war being over by then but I dont see Bush taking a chance that a Democrat might win the next election and recall the troops.

Iraq is the hot potato. Senior passed it to Clinton. Clinton wanted nothing to do with it and passed it to Junior. Junior made it hotter; to hot for it to cool off by 2009.

Recalling the troops doesnt solve the problem. Standing PAT while they blow up cars and cut off heads sure doesnt move us forward.

The only way to win it is to esculate it. And you can bet Osama feels the same way.

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I thought that squids were Navy recruits in boot camp.

What do you think happens to the windows when the floors collapse and the air pressure shoots up inside the buildng?

in the photo of WTCF7 in sauron's post, we clearly see squiDs leaping laterally out the windows at the TOP of the building. there is no great air compression, except for that caused by explosions(of calamari). the air between each floor is isolated from the others. there is no reason for the top windows to blow out JUST as the building starts to fall. unless, of course, the school of squids spotted a giant sperm whale outside of the window and felt the need to defend themselves, and so, swam violently out the windows at explosive speed, in perfect coordination.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
ok guys, it took 6 YEARS to make the plans of 9/11, but heck, with a millionaire, he OBVIOUSLY can't get a proffesional engineer. theres absolutely no chance that maybe HE HAD THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO DO THE JOB. for crap sakes, if the gov't really wanted it down they woulda taken it down and said that 9/11 WOULDA happened had they not, AND THEN they could go attack the wrong people.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Clinton did more than "mouth off" to Monica. that wasnt his only Blunder... what about the military information he sold to China ?? what about that ??? for all we know the nexta Attack on america will come from China... and than what ??? balme Bush for that too???

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
in the photo of WTCF7 in sauron's post, we clearly see squiDs leaping laterally out the windows at the TOP of the building. there is no great air compression, except for that caused by explosions(of calamari). the air between each floor is isolated from the others. there is no reason for the top windows to blow out JUST as the building starts to fall.

Sure there is. The windows are mounted to the exterior curtain wall, which is part of the structure. When the building structure started to fail, the columns shifted and moved, breaking the glass widows. As the floor slabs moved towards downwards, air was pushed outward.

unless, of course, the school of squids spotted a giant sperm whale outside of the window and felt the need to defend themselves, and so, swam violently out the windows at explosive speed, in perfect coordination.

Or maybe they were navy recruits. Were they wearing the black uniforms with the white Gilligan hats?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Sure there is. The windows are mounted to the exterior curtain wall, which is part of the structure. When the building structure started to fail, the columns shifted and moved, breaking the glass widows. As the floor slabs moved towards downwards, air was pushed outward.

welllllll, why is it just the corner, then? why do NONE of the other windows exhibit this behaviour, hmmmmmm?

once again, my friend, i will have to disagree with you. big surprise, eh? haha!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
probably becuse that was the first corner column to fail. Once the curtain wall was breached, then the air had an excape path.

Let me ask you this:

how come there are no audio recordings of these "squids?"

How come the sounds of these "squids" going off were not noticed by the hundreds of observers?

Hushaboom?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   

probably becuse that was the first corner column to fail. Once the curtain wall was breached, then the air had an excape path.

Let me ask you this:

how come there are no audio recordings of these "squids?"

How come the sounds of these "squids" going off were not noticed by the hundreds of observers?

Hushaboom?

well, i don't know that no recordings were made of it, for sure. whenever i watch the video, i see a controlled demolition-like collapse. so demolition-like, that it must be a demolition.

as far as observers go, wasn't the area cleared of civilians for security reasons by then? would anybody be surprised? a building falling down is an unexpected traumatising event.
eyewitness testimony from that day is a wonderful thing. i've read lots of it.

tooooooo many holes in the story, too many cover-ups, and too much media mind control. i almost wish i believed the lie. it must be easier walking around thinking your biggest threat is some guy with a rocket launcher on the other side of the world, than knowing your own 'elected' leaders are the next in a long line of satanist mass murders.

axis of evil? yeah, okay.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Let's go back to the basics, the things everybody saw and cannot deny.
How can you explain the big flash which occured just before the impact of both planes ? Did Ossama do this ?

And PLEASE, watch (and listen) the video here before saying anything : letsroll911.net...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
nice video..vague, but nice. so according to this, there was now a missle on the bottom of the plane that they launched a split second before hitting the building? dont you find it the least bit odd, that the little flash of light on the building was able to moved to the front of the plane as an example of where it SHOULD be? Do you think there is any chance that they put the little flash of light on the building as well?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The flash appears from 4 different cameras in 4 different angles. If you have some footage from 11/09 or some dvd, just check by yourself. Both flashes are genuine.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
spliff4020 I've looked at a lot of footage from that day, not all I'm sure, but a hell of a lot.

Having said that I do not neccessarily believe they offer enough evidence to conclude that there is a conspiracy.

Having said that I do conclude that the President witnessed the first plane hit the first tower prior to going into the classroom. I also believe that enough questions exist, unanswered, that bring about great suspicion on what exactly caused the damage to the Pentagon.

Please take a look at my thread for further information.

Damning Evidence for 9/11 Conspiracy

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join