It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using math for evil !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is more of a rant than anything. I cant help but laugh whenever I see some gonzo bit on 666.

I would say that the whole pope names 666 thing set off this thread.

Using math we can find numbers for anything, if you try hard enough that is.

For example.

My grandmothers phone number, substract my phone number equals, you guessed it, 666 !

Now, its conspiracy time.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The most sinister number of all is 1040.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
At the gas station here, my 2 pack a day habit runs me...$6.66 ...eevery da, same time, same lady.."Buy 3 packs and save $.70!" ...I think "and maybe my soul!" Thats a conspricy if you ask me. They know that number will freak you out and make you want to buy something else to get a different number! I should write them a letter about this...in blood

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
At the gas station here, my 2 pack a day habit runs me...$6.66 ...eevery da, same time, same lady.."Buy 3 packs and save $.70!" ...I think "and maybe my soul!" Thats a conspricy if you ask me. They know that number will freak you out and make you want to buy something else to get a different number! I should write them a letter about this...in blood

yes it better be in blood. just to make sure.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
I should write them a letter about this...in blood

Maybe it was the 2 dollar import night at the bar, but that was the damn funniest thing I have heard in a while

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
maybe you should cough up your left lung and ask for change...

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I agree, all u have to do is look at utter garbage like the bible code to realise that numbers can tell a person anything they want to hear.

new topics

top topics

join