In the name of Allah The most Gracious, The most Merciful
This thread will show every one the vast different between Taliban religion, and what ISLAM and Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) say about
This is according to Sunni Muslims (~93% of Muslims) NOT Shiia Muslims (~7%) or Wahhabies Muslims (>1% most of them in Saudi Arabia).
Women are under men in value!
Islam in theory, has given men and women equal rights in every aspects of life. Islam gives men and women equality in the idea of Creation of human
Concerning the idea of Creation the Qur'an in Sura 4, Verse 1 states:
O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord Who created you from a single Person, Created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain Scattered (like
seeds) Countless men and women-Fear Allah, through Whom ye demand your mutual (rights) and (reverence) the wombs (that bore you): For Allah Ever
watches over you.
In Sura 7, Verse 189 the Qur'an States:
It is He Who created you from a single person, and made his mate of like nature, in order that he might dwell with her (in love)...
Sura 42, Verse 11 states:
(He is) the Creator of Heaven and the Earth: He has made for you pai from among yourselves...
Sura 49, Verse 13 states:
O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other ( not that you
despise each other)...
And Sura 16, Verse 72 States:
And Allah has made for you mates (and Companions) of your own nature...
Women Spiritual State
Women are very avoidable. And some say they are filthy to touch them!!!!!!!!!!
Women have a great spiritual state in Islam.
For example Qur'an Sura 33 Verse 35 states:
For Muslim men and women- For believing men and women. For devoted men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and
constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in charity, for men and women who fast ( and deny themselves), for men
and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah praise- for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great
In Sura 16, Verse 97 the Qur'an states:
Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, Verily, to him will We give new Life, and life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on
such their reward according to the best of their actions.
In Sura 4, Verse 124 the Qur'an states:
If any do deeds of righteousness-be they male or female and have faith, they will enter Heaven, and not the least injustice will be done to them.
NOTE: In the above verses a woman's obligations to the Islamic principles and practices are the same as those of a man. Women are not exempted from
any of these obligations because of their gender. However, under special circumstances a woman may not be required to fast, examples would be when she
is pregnant, or is nursing a child-- if fasting threatens her life or her child's life. A man or a woman is exempt from fasting if he/she is sick or
traveling. But he/she must make up for days he/she has missedin fasting at a more convenient time. A woman may not fast or participate in the
performance of prayers during her menstrual periods and after child birth as long as she is bleeding. But again, she must make up for the days she has
Women should were “Chador” which cover her ALL r she will be disbeliever!
Muslims women should were modestly clothes which call in Arabic Hijab (cover) that cover their beauties so that they will not be attacked from some
sick people and youth. Women could cover their faces and it is recommended if they are pretty but they could also NOT cover their faces.
If a woman doesn’t wearing Hijab, she will be not following ONE of Allah’s commands as if some one lie or eat pork. Thus, she still a believer but
When women attend Hajj (pilgrimage) to Mecca, they are commanded to NOT cover their faces. Thus, not covering the face is NOT prohibited, but it
allowed.(But some Muslim scholars still commanding the face covering).
Punishment of Not wearing Hijab:
The woman will be wiped and jailed!!!!!
1. one even the government has any right to punish the woman who is refusing to wear Hijab because NO punishment was stated in Islam for that and
because it is not a crime. But it is a personal sin as lying.
Prophet Muhammad said:“If somebody innovates something which is not in harmony with the principles of our religion, that thing is
[Hadith - Bukhari, Number 861.]
Thus, any punishment is stated under the name of Islam to punish a woman who is not wearing Hijab will be rejected!
2. During the whole life of Islamic kingdom (about 1400 years), NO punishment was ever stated against women who are not wearing Hijab. The first
people who stated that nasty rule are Taliban.
Women are not allowed to study, learn, read, or write!!!
1. All sacred Islamic texts contrast that weird idiot thought!!!!!
Allah says in the Quran: “Those truly fear Allah, among His Servants, who have knowledge.” [35 - 28]
Prophet Muhammad said:
“Seeking knowledge is a duty of every (Musilm and Muslima) Muslim man and Muslim woman”
He said also, “ Seek knowledge from the cradle to grave."
He said also, “A mother is a school. If she is educated, then a whole people are educated”
He said also, “The Father, if he educates his daughter well, will enter Paradise.”
2. There are many Muslim women who were scholars, and sheiks and Imams till now mention their quotes.
- Ayisha. The Prophet's wife was one of the most famous Muslim scholars. Not only was she very intelligent, she had an exceptional memory. That is
why she was considered one of the most important sources of Hadith. It has been stated in some Islamic reports that the Prophet told the Muslims to go
to Ayisha for guidance and learning of religious duties. The Prophet also told the Muslims to trust Ayisha's teaching and guidance
- Rabia Al-adawiyya. www.mythinglinks.org...
-Recently, many and many women scholars are raised to the society.
Women are not allowed to participate in political role any thing because they are incomplete in mind!
I gave before the proves of Women and Men equality. NOW, Islam allow women to participate in political role exactly as men.
1. It is reported in amny hadith books (Tirmizi, Nasaa’I, and others) that when 'Umar (the second caliph after Muhammad) attempted to limit the
dowry, a woman challenged his ruling and 'Umar conceded that "the woman is correct and 'Umar is wrong".
2. Aysha (Muhammad’s wife) lead a battle that called (The camel battle).
3. One of the first woman leader was Muslimand her name is Shajarat Al-durr. This is her biography.
Women are NOT allowed to work at all!
Women are allowed to work but they don’t have to and their husbands are responsible to support them.
1. Niether Allah or Muhammad state that women are not allowed to work.
2. In all Muslim countries many women work.
Women are not allowed to drive a car or even a donkey.
Women are allowed to drive whatever.
1. Niether Allah or Muhammad state that women are not allowed to drive.
2. It was reported in the History that Prophet Muhammad’s wife (Aysha) rode a camel and leaded a battle which then called (The battle of came).
3. In all Muslim countries many women drive.
SOME QUICK FACTS:
1. Thee second biggest chapter in the Quran called Al-Nisaa’ (The Women).
2. Quran is the only holy book that has a special chapter named by a woman name Maryam (Mary The Virgin).
3. Quran is the only holy book that has a special chapter that express the importance of women’s complains and it called Al-Mujadila (The one
(female) who is arguing)
4. Islam is the first system that allows women the right to inheritance.
5. Islam is the first system that allows women to ask for divorce.
6. One of the last sentences that Muhammad said when he was on his death bed what means “I ask you to be kind to women (3times).”
7. Father, brother, and son are completely responsible for their women relative to take care of them especially if they cant work or if they become
old and thus it is rarely and seldom to see elder houses in Muslim countries.
8. Husband has no right at all to hit his wife except in one circumstances (if he suspect her). He should first advice her, then don’t sleep with
her, if she continued, then he can hit her just warning NOT torturing. And right now, if some one suspect his wife, he will immediately torture her or
maybe kill her BUT Islam put rules to control one’s anger!
FOR MORE INFORNATIONS:
~~~Any question concerning that issue, I will more than welcme!~~~
[edit on 13-4-2005 by Islam]
STOP MAKING ALL CAPS ~*///CRAZY\\\*~ TITLES please.
[edit on 14-4-2005 by RANT]