It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little bit of hypocracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I was listening to NPR today and they were talking about the N.C. town where this Eric Rudolph psycho was caught.
There are a bunch of people that apparently support him.

They interviewed this one woman who was talking about how everyone should have guns and explosives in their sheds because there were terruhrists EVERYWHERE. The US is just crawling with terrorists according to this....lady.

She's worried about evil terruh, yet she supports a terrorist. But I guess terrorism is just fine as long as it's abortion clinics, gays, black people (refering to one of the women killed in Atlanta) getting blown up. Only brown people can commit terrorism. It's not terrorism if it's a good ol' American boy fighting for a cause you believe in.

Stupid filth. As if terrorists are interested in your little town in the North Carolina back woods. Such ignorance....such evil.

Phew....ok, I feel better now.

[edit on 4/13/2005 by Flinx]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The thought of "evil terrorists" running rampant about the nation was implanted by an evil terrorist regime.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Im sure the real terrorists, wouldnt consider themself terrorists, just like these fools fail to see what they are doing as " terruh ". These are just simple idiots , supporting a bigger idiot, caught in a group of idiots lies.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
They look at themselves as the good guys, and at us as the terrorists. It's not like they're doing it because it's their pleasure.

-Chris

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The thought of "evil terrorists" running rampant about the nation was implanted by an evil terrorist regime.

QTF

Just goes to show how stupid and gullible some people are. I mean seriously.

top topics

join