It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diffrent races

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have seen on various threads that there appears to be diffrent races of aliens, the only race i had heard of until i came to ats was the greys, if someone would be so kind to explain to me, what the other races are called, and what they apprently look like i would be very gratefull.

thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
michael_vts

Some of my drawings of some of my alien contacts are on my site, www.TheProjectAtEarth.com... on the Album page.

I have not been told the true names of any of the races that visit Earth except for the race we call "The Greys." Their translated real name is The Ancient Ones.

However, when my husband and I first meet a new race and they tell us who they are, they identify themselves with the names humans have given them, if they are popularly known, such as "We are the race humans call The Reptilians." But of the 218 races visiting Earth, few are popularly known. Many somewhat fit "The Grey's" description and so are automatically assumed by humans who encounter them, to be "The Greys."

The reason the alien races to not give out their true names to humans yet is because those names will be used in all the propaganda, making them synonymous with terror in our minds, which makes it even more difficult for the aliens to approach their human contacts. The reputation of "The Greys" and "The Reptilians" is an example of successful propaganda.

When our world allies with the organization of our visiting races, they will give us the appropriate race names we will refer to them by from then on.

My drawings are not as skilled as many others you can find on the Internet, but they are my own drawings of my own contacts, who I know very well.

[edit on 4/13/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
thanks for the reply i will check out your site now

join