It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You're Not Paranoid, You're Not Paying Attention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   
"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Nearly thirty years ago, the Church Committee opened America's eyes to some of our government's smarmier activities. There were CIA ties to the Mafia and alliances with Nazis and the messy matter of kidnapping the less fortunate and feeding them '___' . Assorted coups and assassinations were also unearthed -- as was the "other" September 11, in 1973, when a U.S.-led coup toppled Chile's democratically-elected Salvador Allende. "Like Caesar peering into the colonies from distant Rome, Nixon said the choice of government by the Chileans was unacceptable to the president of the United States," Sen. Frank Church remarked. "The attitude in the White House seemed to be, "If in the wake of Vietnam I can no longer send in the Marines, then I will send in the CIA."

George W. Bush didn't need to send in the CIA. He openly declared war and bullied others into following, while distorting intelligence to do so. "Fu*k Saddam, we're taking him out," he said in March, 2002. "I made up my mind, that Saddam needs to go," he said, one month later. This was well before Congress bought the administration's yellow-caked, aluminum-tubed, "Saddam-hearts-Osama" bill of goods, mind you, and gave George Bush permission to waste thousands of lives and a billion dollars a week. "Never before in my 40 years of experience in this town has intelligence been used in so cynical and so orchestrated a way," former CIA analyst and supervisor Raymond McGovern told CBS News , vindicating those who tried to warn us early on.

"The President of the United States will lie to the American people in order to get us into this war," Congressman Jim McDermott said, in the fall of 2002, drawing swift response from the Republican National Committee and dittoheads nationwide. But even as propagandists recite "16 words" like dutiful zombies , now that the enriched uranium tip of Bush's dissembling is making headlines, accusing "Baghdad Jim" and other whistleblowers of being "anti-American" and "un-patriotic" no longer flies.

Rest of the article:
www.buzzflash.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Truthfully, i dont think America was lied to directly,. but indirectly. I think everyone here just got tired of Saddam breathing air after we were close to wasting him back in 91. No one seems to care about the WMD ruse, they are just happy Saddam is out.

There lies the problem, the belief that Saddam should have been gone in the first place. No threat to the US. The misconception was alarming that people held that Saddam would attack and invade the US.we really need politics and geography teachers in the schools.

But, this is yet another point well made the the cattle who cant get it through thier fat greasy heads that our govornment will attack its own peolpe, and overthrow other govornments, to further whatever sick interests it harbors. Yeah, Sep 11 haopened just the way the lying Zionist media and underhanded govornment says it did. I know this cuz Santa Claus told me when he was battling creatures from the center of the earth.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
But the cattle find fiction much more entertaining,Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
But the cattle find fiction much more entertaining,Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

We ain�t no entertainment here this is serious, u have to be able to filter info, even if they lie to you, you should be clever enough to see the lie straight trough.
But what keeps on happening is that people
believes the lies instead of seek for the truth...

Just watch the media going...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
But it sure would be nice to be able to find the truth without making a full time job digging it up.
www.thetruthseekers.com...
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
now that's entertainment!.

top topics

join