It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's The Craziest Thing you've ever done?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
No not really, would have been interesting though right?

MaskedAvator rumbled my next move, well done lad.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Went to a graveyard with afriend to take phots of a girl who lived inside the graveyard.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Huh? Explain that.

Me was when i was 7-8 years old.
A crazy women on the streets had her dog sent to the dog pound because he was set free and was barking at my sisters.

I was alone in the house because i missed school and she called. She asked for my parents.
"Yeah give me your parents"
"They're busy (actually gone, but you know)"
"HEY! GIVE ME YOUR PARENTS!"

I hung up the phone, went in a closet and PULLED OUT A WW2 RIFLE. I saw her come towards the house and she came at the door.

I opened it with my rifle leaning on my shoulder.
"Where are your parents?"
*Grabs rifle*
"Their not there."

She went away and called the police. B*tch.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
my rather prolific habit of tree-climbing, mountain-climbing, and building-climbing in my youth. Another hobby of mine was trying to get around security systems, just to see if I could. This church near us, had a solid gold urn on the altar, and had a few laser beams, and a pressure sensitive floor (as the church was always open), hooked up to an alarm (found out while testing it of course, which was chalked up to "stupid kids". Then we realized that the furniture was not pressure sensitive (it was bolted down), so using a pair of x-ray specs (from the local comic/joke store), we could see the beams faintly, and then crossed to the altar, using the furniture. We stuck a note on the urn (it said "Great Security System!") with some gum.
Of course, my idiot buddy slipped, and then set off the alarm. Ignoring the contingency plan, he ran off across the field, and was caught. Meanwhile, I had climbed the Mary statue outside (there was a recess at the top, as she was framed in a stone alcove), and waited there for like 4 hours, while the police and priests milled about ! Lucky I had my card deck. I have never played so many solitaire games in my life!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hmm I guess its my turn to share. Ive been in a couple of crazy situations.

One that comes to mind is a couple of years ago I was involved in a huge bar fight at a local pub. When I mean Huge fight I mean more than 15 people kicking the crap out of each other. The fight started when this guy hit his girlfriend in front of everybody at the pub. So I stood up and broke a pool stick over the guys head splitting his head open and Knocking him out cold. After that his fraternity brothers joined in and the then my friends came to fight with me and well you know the rest. Bottles were thrown... punches were thrown and just about everything else you can imagine.

But me and my friends suffered only minor injuries thank god. We managed to get out of the place before the cops came. We never got caught.

As for the guy I KO'd with the stick he was taken to the hospital. Got some stiches in his head and was fine. But I bet he'll think twice about putting his hands on another woman again.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
yeah, I hope he've learned the lesson.

It might have been crazy, but I think you did the right thing. You were lucky not getting caught tho!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hmmm......good question. A few things spring to mind -

.Drinking a litre of Vodka in about 15 seconds.....ending up in Hospital on a drip

.being drunk, lying in grass, letting someone put penny coins up my *cough*......way too drunk

.Drinking aftershave, coke and coffee in a pint glass when I was younger to try and get.........I don't know

.Nearly died when I fell off a bridge and craked my bonce......

.Stumbled drunk into a McDonalds staff room and pissed against a wall..........before accidentally stumbling into the Virgin Megastores employees car pack and doing the same.....

Drink can be an evil-ass adversary..........beware

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I just remembered that time we smoked used fireworks-paperboard tube.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Me and my best friend got pretty soused one night I decided I was going to ride a horse from southcentral Oklahoma to northcentral Arkansas. So I went home smucker-faced and started grabbing all my clothes to take off on this fantabulous adventure. Ended up having it out with my mom and dad.

Considering:

1.) It's over 300 miles between the two points, and
2.) I didn't own a horse at the time...

it could be considered pretty crazy.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
couldn't tell you here or maybe not any where!
but you might explore the Detroit Free Press circa 68/69
search CIA
civil disobiediance etc...
White Panther

tutlol

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
hatchet up in the air blade first, and caught it. It was the first time I had to get stiches for catching a bladed object. 8 of them to be exact, on the inside knuckle of my right index finger. The hatchet went to the bone. fortunetly I had my med kit and I wraped it up before It bledd too much. Later at the med center I went into shock twice while the doctor unwrapped my finger and tried to get the sutures ready. After it he was finished I looked at the side of the bed he was working on and I saw NOTHING BUT BLOOD! Even on the floor, was a nice pool of life essence...

I have selective hatchetphobia now.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yes, this Board is chock full of Crazies.

JN -

sorry about that, Chief.

that was crazy.

are you in Reno now?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
....well this one time at band camp.

but seriously we were bored one day and we decided to see what was the shortest distance we could get a plane ticket out of Sioux Falls, SD, round trip was. so it ended up being from sioux falls to brookings, which is a one way distance of about 40 miles, so we bought the tickets and flew there, went out to the strip bar for about an hour and a half and flew homel. we spent more time in the airport getting boarded and checked in than it would of taken us too drive.

[Edited on 7/24/2003 by AegisFang]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
While I personally have never done any thing as crazy physically as some of the people on this board have done, I once done something many think would be just as crazy (and certainly just as costly). I once got fired because of my principles. The new CEO of a medium size company had called me in for a meeting with the engineering department (about 25 people). The company had acquired an example of a competitor's product (we built industrial monitors) which had some superior features compared to one made by this company. Since I was a consultant, the CEO wanted me to "reverse engineer" the PROM code of that competitor's product and modify it enough so it would not be apparent that there was a copy right violation. Then we would use that code in the company's version of the instrument. There were requests for modifications to the code of another instrument. I told the CEO that "reverse engineering" a competitor's product was illegal and a violation of ethical behavoir and that I was insulted that he would suggest that I would engage in such activity. I also refused to make the other modifications because I knew that it would lead to inferior performance of the instrument. I then left the meeting and went back to my desk. Ten minutes later, my Program Director came to my desk and politely ask me to leave the building - my services were no longer need. It was almost a year before I got another consulting job and that was with the competitor whose product I was supposed to "hack". The competitor was three states away from where I was originally working (it seems that all the local companies had been contacted by the CEO whom I told off and were told that I was some sort of a "bad guy".)

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
1. Driving my Kawasaki 120 mph, no helmet, when all of a sudden the front forks decided to go into severe oscillation.

2. Entering a bar in Cicero and unexpectedly finding myself the lone stranger amongst a clientele of 30 or so Chicago Outlaw motorcycle gang members, some on the floor in a highly drunken state, and a couple of Mafia thugs, and staying for a beer. (only one though.)

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
...done some pretty whacked out shyte in my life...some rather dubiously illegal, some just outright 'nose-of-death-tweeking' stupid...some a combination of both...

*begin disclaimer* Neither confirm nor deny the follow 'game' included myself *end disclaimer*

Many years ago...some people had this game they used to play when they drove in convoys of cars to a neighbouring city to check out the illegal street-drags which used to start around midnight in various suburban industrial areas, and generally get up to mischief. They would drive down the two-laned motorway, dark as, unlit by lights or anything...at insane speeds, and I mean up to twice the speedlimit or more at times...then kill their headlights and go 3 or 4 cars wide down a 2-lane motorway just zipping in and out of eachother...

...the object of the game was to freak the other people out by getting as close to them as possible, or rip past them as fast as you can to sketch them out...a few times this resulted in clipping someones wing mirror at 200kph+ in the pitch black of night. Game ended when someone couldn't handle it any more and flicked their lights on...but amazingly no one ever crashed and/or was killed. Absolutely psychotically immature, dangerous and downright stupid in the extreme...but peeps do stupid things till they learn better...some have learnt the hard way of course.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hmmmm

Maori-English dictionary yet again...

"nose-of-death-tweeking"

Hmmmmm

No, not a variety of hongi similar to the kind of kiss one of Capone's friends might give to another...

Hmmmm....

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
i cant really talk about THE most craziest. cos its Highly criminal

but

i was in london on feb 15 03. if you know what i mean...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Once when i was a student in Edinburgh, Scotland I got my hands on a Walther pistol and some blanks and thought it would be a good idea to go into 'The Meadows' and shoot off some blanks. City centre area if you don't know it.

So there I am pointing the gun about (should I mention I had a mohican, big boots etc on) it was also the middle of the day and the area was pretty busy.

So anyway I loosed off a shot and was promptly amazed at how loud it was and starting shouting to my girlfriend to this effect when I noticed a policeman walking over, he did look kind of nervous but I was crapping myself now as my brain was beginning to work again.

He asks for the gun which I proceed to point straight at him (you've got to remember there is little gun culture in the UK especially back in the 80's) and he starts shouting at me not to point it at him - understandably.
So i'm busy trying to make out what he's saying because I'm still a bit deaf while telling him it's allright there only blanks.

He then examines the pistol tells me not to go into any banks and gives me it back. Can you imagine that happening now - I'd just have been shot straight away.

Sorry that ended up being such a ramble.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yeah. Today in America, you would probably have been shooted straight away, a twice at that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join