It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's The Craziest Thing you've ever done?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I was wondering Whats the craziest thing you guys have done? By crazy I mean something you did that got you in major trouble or something fun you did or whatever.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I like this Topic and will come back lots.

I have a goal to do every commercial bungee jump from a fixed bridge over water in the world, I have about 15 under my belt in 6 countries.

The jumps don't get any less nerve-racking, in fact they are getting harder with new-fangled technology and new 'ripcord' instructions etc. But the feeling is exhilarating.

I may or may not do the same without the umbilical cord (ie parachute jumping).

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I like this Topic and will come back lots.

I have a goal to do every commercial bungee jump from a fixed bridge over water in the world, I have about 15 under my belt in 6 countries.

The jumps don't get any less nerve-racking, in fact they are getting harder with new-fangled technology and new 'ripcord' instructions etc. But the feeling is exhilarating.

I may or may not do the same without the umbilical cord (ie parachute jumping).

Man I could never do something like bungee jumping since im scared of heights. Hell not even if you paid me a Million bucks.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Crazy? I once killed a man.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
John

You're not going to finish that line like Johnny Cash did, are you?

I hope you're OK with all that.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Crazy? I once killed a man.

Are you serious? Nah of course not. LOL. Right .... you were joking right? I mean you didn't actually kill someone? eh umm ok well

*Runs from John and looks for a safe place too hide*

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I jumped out of an aircraft at 9000 ft, and actually enjoyed it

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
I jumped out of an aircraft at 9000 ft, and actually enjoyed it

What? No Way! I dont know how you guys do it.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The craziest thing I did?

I believed a politician was telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
quote from wise man
body in a woodchipper

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
that at the time seemed fun, but in reflection, were pretty darned crazy...

1. Petting Kodiak bear cubs....

2. Sneaking over the compound wall in Saudi Arabia, when I was a kid, and being met at swordtip by nomads...

3. Swimming across a snake and alligator infested river (where you could see the snakes and gators), just to win a $15 bet with my uncle....

4. 2 words....bridge diving....

and many more I can't think of right now....

5. Oh yeah...using the word s-e-x on the ATS boards...*snicker*....(mods feel free to edit this line)

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
i jumped through a glass window on a bike to scare some people and i still have some scars i think. i lost a lot of blood that day.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I did the same on my bike and cut my hand off.

I was on a TV program called Jimmy's (hospital programme in UK.).

Not really crazy more like stupid.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
breaking a chair over my deputy principals head after he called me a fat bastard. that or flying from NZ to Florida to be with the woman i love

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
i got married.

that was pure insanity.

i got divorced.

thank god for the moment of clarity i had!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The most craziest thing I ever done (craziest as in stupidest) was to believe in God or faith or destiny.

But for crazy crazy stuff...I did some crazy stuff with my car, often when I was drunk, and nearly killed my self a couple of time. I'm really not proud of that, but hey, we all did errors.

You know how at the beginning, you think you're invincible and that nothing can affect you... Well, you learn with time...

Ash

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hmm craziest thing I have ever done. My poor parents could probably write a book about this topic but our opinions on crazy seem to be different.

In college was freeclimbing a 170' rockface in the adirondacks. With friends and family watching. Was about 105' feet up on a section that I had climbed hundreds of times with ease. Found my self face into the wall on a ledge with just the balls of my feet and wildly swinging my arms to regain balance. (kinda like that feeling when you are trying to not fall into a pool, only there is no water and it's death at the bottom.) If my friend had not been climbing with me I would have most likely died that day in front of my parents brothers and numerous friends. He snatched me by the front of my shirt, which had the reverse effect of actually hitting me in the chest and toppling my balance. Had my buddy not had a firm hand hold and a firm grasp of my shirt I would not be typing this today.

Put a new shine on life for me I can assure you. Ahhh to be 19 and crazy again
Ps. I No longer do that crazy stuff I stick to the ground mostly

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There was this time where all we did was climbing building. As you guess, there were no cables or anything. Was pretty dangerous sometimes. Never broked anything though.

All this for the joy of smoking a joint on a new un-explored roof lol...

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I was wondering Whats the craziest thing you guys have done? By crazy I mean something you did that got you in major trouble or something fun you did or whatever.

Stand this society is the Craziest try ever...

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hmmmm this is my kind of thread.
- (crazy)When i was younger my brother and i filled a toilet in my parents house with lighter fluid let it airate and then lit it up. that explosion was really cool except i went flying in the air out both doors of my bathroom.
-(stupid) on the night of my sixteenth birthday i was mugged outside a wendeys and laughed at the mugger who had a gun and told him i had no money. - my friends almost killed me over that.
-(Crazy) jumped out of the bed of a friends truck when it was doin 5 on a dirt road. that busted the Shiat outa me

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join