It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Interdimensional being"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yes, aliens are on the same vibration/frequency as spirits.I think that aliens are nothing more than an evolved souls.That were here in the beginning.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
EarthSister, Gazrok, intrepid and everyone else, interdimensional or paranormal beings are the same as aliens. Aliens are from different realms, they are not extraterrestrial physical beings. The alien forum and paranormal forum should be merged. I think many would see the simularities between the two and start to understand the truth about Aliens.

Ycon

I respect your opinion and beliefs, so not to argue, but to clarify my point of view: my understanding is from my personal experience and teachings with alien life and with "spirits" -meaning people whose bodies have died, often with both at the same time. Although I have relationships and experiences with spirits also, my main study is alien life.

The alien beings are people like us, alive and physical, but each different in DNA/biology, who live on their own worlds. Each race has a natural life span, at the end of which their bodies die and their spirits continue, and may be in body again, just as we may.

Dimensions are "places" in the same place as other places, and beings can move or cross through them. The alien races visiting Earth are all much further advanced and evolved and experienced than we are, and use dimensional technologies to travel and conceal themselves while here at Earth.

We cannot share the same atmosphere, so they are usually out of body when they are where we physically are. This is why we sense them but do not easily see them. We are usually out of body during our meetings with them as well, and do not recall any or little of it. They hide from us because they have to, but they don't hide from each other, in fact they are all working together now.

We are all spirit before physical life, during physical life and after physical life. We humans are just not very well aware of the spiritual aspects to life itself, not even our own. If a human can be aware of spirit, he can be aware of "any" spirit- the spiritual aspect of any kind of being.

However, advanced races of people have much greater ability and control over our awareness of them than we could accomplish yet, and they cause us to use our abilities better than we can on our own, for our purpose of learning from them.

I agree with the mods that the alien/ufo and paranormal forums should be split, but feel that it is very important to both forums to understand what the overlap is. The spiritual aspects to all life, and the spiritual way we humans perceive them, help us solve our mysteries to all issues in both forums.

Anyway, what we call paranormal is really just normal above what we understand yet. The advanced races already understand above us, and we could, and will, learn all about it from our experiences with them.

[edit on 4/13/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
EarthSister, I respect your opinion and beliefs also, but considering that the differences between spiritual beings and 'aliens' are so simular, I think we need to examine what we have before we can take your word on the idea that they are physical beings like us. I am assuming at this point, that you have not met any of these beings in a physical form, am I correct? The reason I am assuming this is because you said that they can not survive in our atmosphere. I am also going to assume that all your information about them came from other people, voices in your head and visions of communications with these beings, perhaps mostly in a altered state of awareness. Is this correct? Next I'd like to ask you a few questions about the alien life forms you are working with.

1. How many different species of aliens are there?
2. Could you break them into groups? Example: greys, reptoids, humanoids
3. For the humanoids, could you tell us what makes them the same as us and what the difference is?
4. How regular is your communication with them and how long have you been in contact?
5. Have you even been abducted by them? Examined, traveled?
6. How big is the group of people that are working with these aliens?
7. What kind of technology do they use to power their ships?

I hope you will take time to answer these questions to the best of your ability. I have a few things I would like to discuss further.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ycon, thank you for your questions. I will answer these here, but instead of asking me lots of questions about alien life in the paranormal section, please review my many posts in the alien/ufo section. I can answer more for you over there also.

EarthSister, I respect your opinion and beliefs also, but considering that the differences between spiritual beings and 'aliens' are so simular, I think we need to examine what we have before we can take your word on the idea that they are physical beings like us. I am assuming at this point, that you have not met any of these beings in a physical form, am I correct?

No, that is not correct. My husband Jack and I work together with alien life. Our contact is physical as well as spiritual.

The reason I am assuming this is because you said that they can not survive in our atmosphere.

They can do things to get around that problem when necessary. It is rarely necessary, and always with an amount of risk.

I am also going to assume that all your information about them came from other people, voices in your head and visions of communications with these beings, perhaps mostly in a altered state of awareness. Is this correct?

No, that is not correct. Everything my husband and I know about the alien races, we learn directly from the alien races. Usually communication is by telepathy whether we can physically see them or not. Telepathy is natural, as is traveling out of body. You don't need to be in your body to see things- your spirit can see also. For most people who recall alien experiences, they are often made aware through their dreams. "Visions" happen the same way as dreams, although you don't have to be asleep for either.

1. How many different species of aliens are there?

218 visiting Earth from close by in our galaxy. Over 5200 advanced races, plus a few more not advanced yet, in our union of five galaxies. Infinite number throughout all the galaxies and unions and Universes.

2. Could you break them into groups? Example: greys, reptoids, humanoids

No. Those are only human ideas.

3. For the humanoids, could you tell us what makes them the same as us and what the difference is?

All races of people are humanoid, they all look like people, people shape. Some can also change into any other shape. There are a few other races who are actually human also- with the exact same DNA we are, one of which visits Earth. Those and other different races with the same DNA still have unique biology, having evolved and developed along with their own worlds.

4. How regular is your communication with them and how long have you been in contact?

Verbal communication varies from a few times a day to a few times a month depending on what we are taking part in. Telepathic avenues are always open between us whether they are nearby or at a distance. Jack's and my contact is lifelong, and we have been working with them for 15 years.

5. Have you even been abducted by them? Examined, traveled?

Never abducted. Periodically examined. Often visit their crafts. Traveled a few times.

6. How big is the group of people that are working with these aliens?

Every race visiting Earth works together now, and many thousands of people work with them. Each race has its own particular individual humans they may have contact with. Not every human who is offered alien contact works with the alien races. Most who have contact and the opportunity to work with the aliens, refuse. Contact can stop, but the relationship is natural and permanent.

7. What kind of technology do they use to power their ships?

I do not know anything about how fuels are used to power advanced space crafts. As my alien contacts have told me very simply, every race has their own materials and methods for using them to travel, some same and some different. Some commonly used are gravity, magnetism, static electricity, light and dust. How these and others are used varies in innumerous ways. Unique fuels are often organic materials from a race's own planet. However, basic use of light and dust and how to catch and use them for emergency are the backup method of power for every traveling race, should their regular method fail during travel.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
They absorb various energies from the atmosphere.

I've heard it beign mentioned before and my rather frightening encounter with a space craft as a youth seemed to fit well with this... The silence, nothing except me and the 'ship' with its soft humming sound. Obviously there are diffrent craft with diffrent technology but in my case it seemed as though they were taking something from the atmosphere. I was across the street from my house and I live in the city... everything went 'dead' kind of still... prehaps they even use vibrations to propell them selves.

I wish I could help you Menguard but I can't give any advice on this one.... lol. You don't really need it i'm sure.. you're just being inquizitive.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey,Drifter good to hear from you again.Yes I do like hearing other people's perspective on it too.To see if it helps out and to see where they are coming from.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Everyones got something intresting to say always good to hear another perspective, another angle. Its why i like skeptics.

Can't get into my Entity account to send u2us cause I'm in Manchester (not london) lol. I'm a spiritual financial broker for two weeks

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is interesting, is this normal for you to do?By the way how is Manchester?Well anyways got to get ready for work.

p.s.talk at you later

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ive Had An Experience with a shadow guy..he appeared out of thin air right next to the left side of my face and whispered my name.. i freaked out startleing him and then he ran into the wall and vanished...and btw
VERY interesting earthsister..can you tell me more about your encounters?
if i wanted to meet one...how would i go about doing this?
thanks...talk later~Kiliker

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
This shadow being came face to face with me.And it shape shifted into my silhouette.I stopped my internal dialogue and thats when it came face to face with me and smiled.It new the manuever I used and it was smiling back at me with my own face.It never took it's eyes off me.

I experienced something like that a long time ago. I turned on the light and found out I was staring into a hanging door mirror.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Anyway ya, after doing pcp my friend met an interdimensional being. He said he was a dimensional travler. From what I've heard his cousins have seen him too, I think it takes intrest in him since he is a very very different person. But he described him to be part of his shadow, which was shocking when you described them as shadows yourself.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think that what has been failed to be mentioned is this:

Given the enormous accounts of visits, the historical mythologies of mankind, and the frequent appearance of these beings in art throughout history, one must conclude that these experiences are not new to the Human race
It is on this premise that I have considered the likelyhood that space travel over hundreds of light years seems less likely than interdimensional travel, they may in fact be the same however (an event horizon concept).
In either case, these sightings continue to be regarded as bogus hype by those with the ability to investigate these new scientific possibilites.
We ought to focus the debate not on the existence of these beings, but rather the intelligence, and thus, the technology, they possess.
This is the fruit of the labor of discovering the mystery of these beings.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I do recall one night feeling like my foot was on fire and when I awoke there was like a boil on my big toe.It's like my blood started to boil only on my left foot big toe.The funny thing is I don't wear socks and don't really use blankets.Alls I know there was a presence in the house.The house exuded a heat wave and yet it was only sixty eight to seventy degrees.I still have the scar on my toe.

That reminds me of one time when I woke up in the middle of the night because it was getting really hot, and I threw off the blankets to find, that the middle sheet,(laying under:blanket bottom, sheet middle, comforter on top) was burning away, there was a hole the size of a basketball burning towards the edges of the sheet. I dont smoke in my room and there was no reason a fire or even a spark should have been in my bed or room, let alone that it was the middle sheet and the blanket and comforter were untouched. I just chalked it up to a ghost trying to kill me, laughed it off and went back to sleep. (Ive always felt my presence haunts ghosts for some reason, I figured they were just trying to get me back)

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
while on mushrooms i had a very peculiar experience which raised alot of questions in my book, in school i was always taught people claiming to have esp were simply lying and that the phenomena was a complete hoax in order to make money or something. and im well aware some people think trips like this are due to previous beliefs by the person but in my case it does not make sense, because i was convinced that that stuff was beyond humans, after tripping balls on all the geometrical patterns i was seeing, it felt like time itself has stopped and i am well aware that this is a normal thing to feel on this type of drug, this was all just a preview of what was to come, first of all, after my friend asked me what it was that he was sensing coming from the forest a couple hundred feet away i said what and turned around to look, instantly my eyes were drawn to this specific spot about 10-20 ft in the air and i was overwhelmed with this energy coming from it, i then realized he was staring at the exact same spot at me in awe. we had no idea what we were looking at yet we both felt the same, i was confused and asked him if he wanted to go see what it was but he was simply too scared, and this is no small man being scared this guy is 6'3 240 lbs not exactly easily scared. anyways moving on into the night, shortly after i had this feeling that i had obtained some sort of knowledge and my friend explained the same feeling, we couldnt quite put our finger on what we were feeling but we both felt like we had figured someting out in a sense. i felt as if i could see sound at times i kno it sounds rediculous but ive heard other people saying the same. anyways what really scared me about the whole night was the fact that i was able to tell my friend things about himself that nobody but himself knew. and its not liek i thought these things up, these things litterally just popped into my head and i said them without any consideration as to what i was saying and to my amazement he didnt argue in fact he was so scared at what i was saying he thought we were dead and i was just in his head. once i assured him we were still alive after having a couple doubts myself lol, the journey continued on and then to me the strangest thing of the night happend, i was trying so hard to convince my other friend ( not the one i was talking about before ) that i had obtained some sort of knowledge while being under the influence of this drug. when in mid sentence i was said stop stop stop jsut watch a cop is going to come and do nothing, i # you not, not 5 seconds later a cruiser comes up to us turns his sirens on pulls a U turn and drives away as i point at him saying watch watch he wont even stop. and keep in mind this is 3 teenagers standing in the middle of the street me without any pants on. ( dont ask ) terrence mckenna thought that psilocybin and other drugs like ayawathsca gave you direct input into these other dimensions, and after that night i dont rule anything out anymore. becuase nothing but the existence of other dimensions explains what went on for me that night, and i agree with the guy that said extradimensional beings are the same thing as aliens, as for me ive never seen an alien or one of these beings or whatever but i fully believe that there is more than meets the eye, whether it be aliens or other dimensions its really all the same, fact is we are not alone, and we are capable of much much more then we give ourselves credit for, also this other time i was completely sober i was having a smoke on my deck and i heard a couple strange noises and then was suddenly in a schock like state i was so scared i could barely move, it felt like something was around my whole body and it gave me a really wierd sensation kind of hard to explain but i was scared as hell, wasnt really sure wat was happening there hoping someone could elaborate, also on teh mushroom trip, youtube timewave zero

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Hi,
I was wondering what your opinion is on this:
www.youtube.com...
Is this a interdimensional being trying to contact me?
You can see more pictures and info about me and the event at
phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com...
Your attention is appreciated

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Our perception wanders endless gates. Reality itself redefined by the moment, our mind struggles to convey infinince with the star of man, the five senses that is.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

EarthSister, Gazrok, intrepid and everyone else, interdimensional or paranormal beings are the same as aliens. Aliens are from different realms, they are not extraterrestrial physical beings. The alien forum and paranormal forum should be merged. I think many would see the similarities between the two and start to understand the truth about Aliens.

Ycon is absolutely right. Aliens and Angels/Fallen Angels (Demons) are one and the same. They are interdimensional beings and both have the power to manifest into reality and take any physical form. The term "Aliens" were created to confuse people. To blind people of the truth. That is the 'strong delusion' referred to in Revelation. The similarities between the two and the occurences that mark their presence is staggering. One dead giveaway is both Aliens and Angels are accompanied by temperature fluctuations and the smell of sulfur when they are present.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It's called a demon, they are evil. If you're really smelling sulfur, you're in over your head. Stop this energy crap and learn about the Living God, and the salvation that comes through the Son.

Don't mess with them.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by joesomebody]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join