It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Food

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
arc

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I rarely eat fast food but must admit an occasional craving for a KFC. Only the popcorn chicken and crispy strips though - cos I hate picking all the gristly bits off.

And chip butties from the chippy....

btw wimpey is kind of a precursor of Burger King, but more British ie slower service, clouds of smoke in the back half and a bizarre 1950's Little Chef atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You do't have Quiznos. Quiznos rocks and then I'd go for Wendy's.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Had to go with Burger King, on that list. But I prefer Wendys (great variety there). Subway is another personal fave (but Quiznos is better, just less around here). You can't really call Pizza Hut fast though...takes like 15 min to just go in and get some eats. About the only time I do fast food is on the road (and that's mostly so I can pad my expenses....
)

Ash

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wendy's for me. But rarely. Usually after midnight and usually after having a few drinks at a show. Spicy chicken all the way.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
"You do't have Quiznos. Quiznos rocks and then I'd go for Wendy's. "

I ditto the Colonel. Quiznos overpriced however. Used to be a Wimpy's in Chicago years ago--so long I don't remember if they were any good. Think they had good hamburgers.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I eat at Quiznos for lunch often. Hardees "Six dollar Burger" rocks the party - especially after a night of drinking.

KFC is always a good choice and Subway is a lunch fav of mine but you haven't lived 'till you've had a burrito from CHIPOTLE.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't like fast food, am I the only one ?
I still prefer eat my mom foods.... She could open a restaurant she's really good.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
No you're not the only one. Once you get used to eating healthy stuff (I started a workout/diet program a while ago), fast food doesn't taste so good.

AF1

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Bk of course. I worked there for a year, and practically ran the store. They had to close shortly after I left.

I didn't know if it was cuz i didnt work there anymore or if I stole so much food that they had to shutdown.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Taco Johns, i gotta have a taco bravo, and some potato ole's at least once a week.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
1. Arbys.
2. Phat Burrito (local place, they serve burritos roughly the size of one's head.)
3. Sonic (drive-up burger place)
4. And for fast-food breakfast: Bojangles. Their fried chicken is okay, but their biscuits are freakin' awesome.

Usually cook for myself, but I hit Arbys or Phat Burrito at least once a week. =)

-B.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Carls Jr...

Del Taco...

Taco Bell.....

olay....!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Taco Bell, any where with pizza.

new topics

top topics