It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Food

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Who here likes fast food? We're all guilty of it, but what is your favourtie.

I think mine would have to be wimpy... Yumm Yumm. It's the special sauce that does it for me.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well, from your list I had to pick Burger King, although Pizza Hut would be a close second.

My favourite fast food, however, is Arby's, because they have a most excellent, burger-alternative menu.
The Market Fresh Sandwichs and all their chicken sandwichs... yum yum... roast beef... curly fries..

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Also, where is wimpy's?? I haven't heard of that?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
On that list my fav is Burger King. I also enjoy KFC every once in a while. Although I dont eat a lot of fast food.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Perhaps Wimpy is just a british thing??? Not sure.

It's lush though

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I don't like any of those options
However, I really enjoy Taco Bell..but by far, the best fast food is the Japanese ones..There is a *to die for* fast food curry place here that I visit quite frequently..I will certainly miss the food here

Magestica

[Edited on 7/23/03 by magestica]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I don't like any of those options
However, I really enjoy Taco Bell..but by far, the best fast food is the Japanese ones..There is a *to die for* fast food curry place here that I visit quite frequently..I will certainly miss the food here

Magestica

[Edited on 7/23/03 by magestica]

OHH I forgot about Taco Bell. The food there is awesome.
Love Mexican food. I also LOVE Chinese food.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Why, where are you off to Mag??

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   
i like a place here in finland called Hampuris, they got the best burger around, THE POLICE BURGER.

though i dont eat much fast food, home cooking kicks arse, you peeps should try my chicken pasta thingie!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocket
Why, where are you off to Mag??

Mars
No really, I'm off to the states..The good ole US of A..
Magestica

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   
None of the above.

Oporto's or Nando's Portuguese Grilled Chicken, yes

Burger Fuel, best burgers in the southern hemisphere, yes

Subway, sometimes

For the good oil on that nasty real estate company posing as a burger chain, McDonalds, visit

www.mcspotlight.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I have a favorite from most fast food restaurants, but my alltime favorite gut bomb is a double quarter-pounder with cheese from McDonalds...

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I am partial to Subway. Do they have those in the U.K.? For breakfast, nothing beats a McDonald's sausage, egg, and cheese McMuffin, though. Now I'm hungry. Thanks, Pocket!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
wtf is wimpy...

is that like blimpy?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
i like subway myself.

i try not to go after the burgers and stuff as i prefer to make my own BUT i like burger kings burgers but i eat them rarely because of all the fat in em.

i like arbys too. they're a bit expensive for a fast food joint in my opinion.

i like white castle but boy will those burgers tear my insides up.

i still prefer to cook at home though. nothing beats a home cooked meal.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
eh, where the hell is popeyes on this list? you can't take a vote if you don't get what the people want!

burger king rocks arse too so i voted for that.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Big Mac

I get those Mac attacks about once a week and still remain 168 lbs.........got love that stuff!

Popeye's got the best cajun chicken I have ever eaten....and their crawfish is pretty darn good too.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
When I was in China I basically survived on Big Mac's. Something about not liking Chinese food. There is a McDonalds and a KFC on just about every block. White Castle is good after a night of drinking. Although, all fast food tends to give me the (I will spare you the details). Arby's is good when they have the 5 sandwiches for US $5.00 deal. For burgers, the tastiest ones around are Burger King.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Big Kahuna Burger.

The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm a big subway fan. I eat there like 4 to 5 times a week. BUt on that list, I'd have to choose Mc Donald, cuz that's always there I end up when it's late and I have the munchies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join