It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian bases, facilities etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ive searched a bit on ATS, I didnt seem to find much reading on canadian bases and facillties. Ive seen a few television programs, one highlighted a secret base on the east coast of canada.

Can anyone out there give me some information or link me to some canadian information ?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Found a short thread for you that has a link to a base you may be intrested in,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
thanks for that link.

that did have some information i was looking for, but there is one base that i have in mind that i saw on tv that i cant remember.

i remember the television show mentioned it was near the edge of the ocea. the program dealed with a ufo that supposedly crashed in water, i think.

if my memory serves correct, it is shut down now.

all i remember is the ufo under water story, the base on the edge of the ocean, and a lighthouse.

tough to work with i know.

its funny that they dont have military installations in saskatchewan. a province this size, with this much open land and only 1 million people. its strange there isnt more.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i think the base you are refering to was in nova scotia. there was a thread about that ufo a couple of weeks ago. i'm sorry i can not be more spacific.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Could it be this station?

CFS Alert

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
... but there is one base that i have in mind that i saw on tv that i cant remember.

i remember the television show mentioned it was near the edge of the ocea. the program dealed with a ufo that supposedly crashed in water, i think.

if my memory serves correct, it is shut down now.

all i remember is the ufo under water story, the base on the edge of the ocean, and a lighthouse.

Ah, I saw this too. The people that were interviewed for the show had the thickest Canadian accents I've ever heard - and I'm from Canada. I also think it was in Nova Scotia.

Lessee here... Oh yeah, Shag Harbour, N.S.:

There -- he points -- only a kilometre or so out from this rocky shore, is the spot many of the residents of this sleepy town believe holds a mystery that has captivated the world and eluded government officials and sci-fi buffs looking for clues into what has been called one of the most important UFO sightings ever.

"Something came down there, there's no doubt about it," Smith, his eyes squinting with intensity, says in a heavy south-shore drawl.

"I'm not sure what it was. It's made me wonder, ya'know, way out there in space, if there's some other type of life besides us.

Genius!

www.canoe.ca...

That should get you started.

Zip

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
ah yes shag harbour, that rings a bell. thats it.

@ the alert base : wow thats far north

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Cold Lake Air Weapons Range base.

There could be more.

It covers area in 2 provinces !

It goes from (in line with) cold lake alberta to (in line with) meadow lake saskatchewan

Cold Lake base (google sat)

top topics

join