It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do the greys decide who to take?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
i was wandering how or why the greys only take certain people?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Maybe they prefer certain blood types.

p.s hows your son?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
i was thinking that they wont take people "that know to much"

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Dunno...I can only give you my opinions of how I see it/think it/feel it to be. There are no doubt many reasons why they possibly would want to...but these are mine. Not saying they are the right ones, or fact or anything, just throwing out my thoughts:

I don't see Greys as being little green (Grey) men from outer space at all. I believe them to be principally non-physical entities, spirits of sorts, that seem to possess the ability to breach from one non-physical plane into this physical one...and to even gain semi (if not full) materalisation in body form while here. I believe most abductions are done NOT in a physical way...as in not like ET coming in through your window at night and removing your body...I believe the 'abductions' are on a spiritual, psychic, level...the taking of ones consciousness rather than their body.

I've also found that many people who have experienced these things seem to also be more 'spiritually aware' than most 'normal' people. They tend to have a little 'something' going on, like the ability to sense what others may otherwise overlook or just not acknowledge. They seem to be connected to realms other than this one we physically exist upon.

Perhaps that connection is a key component. Perhaps that seeming 'link' with the spiritual realms those people have is the very link, the very point of breach between this world and others...perhaps they almost act as 'gateways' of sorts for 'whatever' to come through, or to gain access to them.

I also believe abductions can be like a family trait. Again, perhaps that is linked to a deeper spiritual awareness...for often those who are spiritually aware have parents who are/were as well.

Guess what I'm saying is that maybe its easier for them (whoever them/they are) to get to you if you are already kinda (in part) there...again that whole 'link' thing.

Why?? Dunno. But I do believe this is a battle that has raged for eons...the ancient battle of Good Vs Evil, Light Vs Dark...and I do believe that like any battle it requires soldiers. Perhaps abductions are like 'recruitments', a 'forced draft' of sorts...or perhaps just an attempt to disempower or disable a possible future soldier for the other side by messing with their minds...manipulating them and maybe even turning them, getting those people to fight on their side. There are elements within my own dreams that seem to indicate that possibility.

I do believe we are at War...right now...and I do believe this War is in a way being fought on this level, this physical world...but its main battle is (and likely always has been) fought elsewhere...on a spiritual one.

I come back to those people who are more 'enlightened/aware' being targets for these things...perhaps these are exactly the kinds of people who would make up the 'legions' needed in such a battle...so, if I was an enemy, and if I wanted to gain an advantage over my opponent, then I'd be wanting to scout out, to disable, and to turn my opponents future 'batch' of warriors.

Just some random thoughts...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So... how's your son?

Just cuirous since you never responded to your urgent mesage before.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Because I 100% agree with everything you've stated..I really hope codes reads your reply and takes it into consideration with his son..because you really do know what you're talking about. I don't think anyone can top that reply or say it better then you

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I know it can be quite difficult to do so..
Mags

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I think they do a lottery.

Ps So how is your son?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
maybe the people they take a somhehow special, in a way we dont see or something. mental abilities or something?

and i too want to know hows your son!

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by TheSwordMaster]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
my sons o.k its gone quiet at the moment

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
they lock on to Country music stations, and then look for those receiving the signal actively, then they scan for whiskey content near fishing holes, and then make their move...
(kidding)

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I read somewhere(It might have been this (main) site) that Majestic-12 trades lists of people for alien technology periodicaly(sp?). I'm not sure though.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Riiight, so the aliens have stopped abducting your son, so you can just forget about it?

Gee thats nice to know

Originally posted by codes
my sons o.k its gone quiet at the moment

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
they lock on to Country music stations, and then look for those receiving the signal actively, then they scan for whiskey content near fishing holes, and then make their move...
(kidding)

*looks at shania twain and johnny cash mp3 folders and hits the delete button franticly.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Codes are you religious???

Alien abduction seems to be related to what your beliefs are!
A friend whom i know had a visitation(in a dream....it was at night)where she saw an alien (big head and big eyes) tell her that they wished to help her and if they could experiment on her if she gave her permission.....she called upon the name of Jesus Christ and the visitation stopped .......I do believe that aliens are a form of demons and making us believe that they are outer space men coming here on earth ........What other reasons could Aliens have for coming here for so many yrs ,travelling so many light yrs away as one would think they are just to abduct and do experiments on......If they are so smart and capable of coming to the planet Earth.......then what is stopping them of showing themselves to a whole crowd of people......I mean, dont they know they have many Followers???
I mean there's star trek,Babylon, and many other science fiction shows in their honour!
What are they getting at?
Do they know something that we dont?
Or are they not who they realy are?
Are they hiding something ?

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by codes
i was wandering how or why the greys only take certain people?

They usually look for people that LIE about having their son being ABDUCTED !!!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hey guys thats nice of u to ask codes

'Hows your son?" where did u get that from?!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
For all the people who are giving codes a little ribbing here...

I believe his story. Before he posted that thread about his son he had mentioned, elsewhere, that he thought his son was being abducted... so his actions don't jive with a prank as the 'set-up' for it would've begun months ago...

That being said, Codes, if the aliens are just doing a basic scientific survey of the earth, they are probably picking people based on statistics... That is, they are probably picking 'representative samples' of the populace. However, if they are conducting genetic research, they may be picking people from certain lineages.

Personally, though, I sometimes wonder if they pick people whom they think will be most accepting of an abduction.... Now, I'm not saying that they're picking people who want to be abducted, but they may be looking for people they think can handle it. I saw an alien when I was about ten, in my room. I have no idea what he was up to. Now, prior to this, I had never heard of a 'grey' and I had never read an abduction account, but I was very interested in space travel and astronomy. Heck, when I was little I had a wallpaper mural of the earth as seen from the moon on one of my walls.... So, maybe the little guys just figured, "Hey, this kid will go along with us!"

?

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I have been in communication with codes over all of this and I believe he should be given the full benefit of the doubt. Anymore derisory remarks will be taken seriously.

If you do not believe what he is saying there is no need to take the mikey out of him. Abductions are a well documented phenomena and plenty of people do take it seriously. It ill becomes the members of a board such as this to be so damning of someone in this situation.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   

What other reasons could Aliens have for coming here for so many yrs ,travelling so many light yrs away as one would think they are just to abduct and do experiments on......If they are so smart and capable of coming to the planet Earth.......then what is stopping them of showing themselves to a whole crowd of people......I mean, dont they know they have many Followers???

Numerous reasons, from lack of resources on their own planet, scientific curiousity...perhaps they don't even distinguish between sentient and nonsentient? Maybe they see us like lab mice? There also seems to be some evidence that they may require human and human-like tissues to survive/propagate.

If their goals were dubious, then they'd want to be secretive. Likewise, if there were arrangements made with government...secrecy would be paramount.

Sure, they have many who would look up to them...but there are a lot of abductees also, and a lot of people who fear them as well...and I'm not so sure they're unjustified. After all, if they are secretly abducting us, this isn't a good thing...and doesn't exactly foster warm and fuzzy feelings....

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
When I was afraid of being abducted, my mom told me to say "In the name of Jesus Christ get the fcuk awya from me" I've didn't give it much thought since I'm not really as realigious as my parents think I am, but If I get abducted I'll try it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join