Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

how do the greys decide who to take?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
in the most classic method...you would be unable to move...therefore most of these accounts of warding off the aliens with religious symbols, are highly dubious....perhaps even encounters with other entities. If you're able to move though, certainly try it, what harm could it do? Hehe.....

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
i think they will chose the A T S cos this people have a lot of information and you name what kind of weird stuff on earth they have it.and most of this member are insane so if the grey want do harm it will never be a question

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
in the most classic method...you would be unable to move...therefore most of these accounts of warding off the aliens with religious symbols, are highly dubious....perhaps even encounters with other entities. If you're able to move though, certainly try it, what harm could it do? Hehe.....

...assumes that abductions are physical...

...your mind is a powerful weapon in and of itself...regardless of body state/function you still have thought, still have focus with which to fight back with...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i beleive that they look for a range of quality's, e.g blood type, and mental ability etc. also i think they may go for people who have certain conditions, and diesase's things they can do experiments with and find out techniques and the general physilogical and mental aspect of a person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join