It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which side will win the Draconians,Greys and Mantis aliens or The Pledians,Nordics and other allies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well,guys and gals who do you think is gonna have the control when we totally evolve as a species spiritually?Personally," I think the reason why the aliens are hybriding us is due to the fact that they can't evolve any farther."So in hope they want to blend with us so they can evolve spiritually as oppose to techknowledgy.That or keep us in a control.There is definately a bet going on for human race and each side doesn't want to lose.Place your bets people who do you think will win?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
the Earhlings of course

We'll never know, before there's ever a battle, all the people of Earth today will be long gone... IMO...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think that is a hard one to answer because we do not have deffinitive proof that any of these "races" exist.

But if they do my bet would be on the Draconians.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think that hyper-mega-ultra-evolved angelic race of super beings will win the archangel GR%¤ZvPR8("ZYö:AJKI9oAYA (aka Bob) sneeze and accidentally flip his finger towards the left side of the galaxy.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sorry for posting this here guys but I am not getting any answers.Does any body know the six digit text color number for black or white?I am blind because I am guessing and waisting my member points to get the color right,but this will take forever.Please give me the text color numbers to black and also white.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Sorry for posting this here guys but I am not getting any answers.Does any body know the six digit text color number for black or white?I am blind because I am guessing and waisting my member points to get the color right,but this will take forever.Please give me the text color numbers to black and also white.

white - FFFFFF
black - 000000

Board Questions and Business

I think it'll be the humans. Our planet, and if we prepare for an attack, intelligently, we have a chance. We have a good chance.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I said the Earthlings will win.
With me, how can Earthlings lose??

Seriously, we have determination.. let all nuclear suicide if we got defeated by them. OR atttached several thermonuclear bomb on your body and secretly surrender, enter their ship and BOOM!! They wouldn't be that stupid of not noticing the bomb

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
All this is true, yes.. But races like the Andromedons are 50,000 years ahead of us in technology.. Do you really think our pathetic nukes can take them?

AHAHHA
No.
-_-

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just a quick question. Is this like a fantasy football league?
And if so, when is the draft pick?
How many death stars can a team have?
Is this a summer or winter comp( this is important if drafting a nordic).

[edit on 21-9-2008 by atlasastro]

new topics

top topics

join