It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where would this belong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have a story I'm gonna make, but it involves several topics. Such as Aliens,Secret Organizations and Political movements and "government made viruses" All in this one topic. So where would I put this under?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
as in story, you mean fiction right?

if so you can post your story here
Short Story Forum

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well it's kinda story, and a review at the same time. It's a critque of a game that has some pretty werid stuff in it. And it actually goes along with the theme of this site so I thought it would be interesting to post and see what everyone thinks about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
critique of video game?
then this would be your forum

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ah... I can't get to it at school...-_- It has something blocked on that site. But yeah kinda, it's like it's a video game but it has to deal with Aliens, and MJ-XII and the Illuminati. Yes I realise these two are seperate in there own respects.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
here's my suggestion, if you are writing an original work of fiction based on all you mentioned above then the "short story forum" is fine

If you are writing about an existing video game then "video games" in bts is for you.

Just go ahead and write your story and post where you see fit, if it needs to be moved after that, one of us Mods will do so for you. so no worries

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Allright, works for me. Thanks for the help.

top topics

join