It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoverboard - Should I post it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Um....who said something about free energy.....whatever the case this isn't about free energy.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
if it's a board based on the principles of a hovercraft, you are too late, I've seen something similar on tomorrows world..

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Will you please either elaborate or read the rest of the thread befor you make a statement like that

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Shadow are you in the UK? I am in West Yorkshire, England and have had a similar test of using pulses of energy hitting a magnet, and have learned that I can control the heighth of the repulsion, but have not yet figured how to get it to work by repelling from the earth...I hope you do well mate, If you need any help on patents, my dad is an attorney and im sure he can give you some advice.....

Regards,

Ry

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
id like to see a finished product. the member is already stating a suggested price of the finished project but hasnt even built a working model.

Lets see something already.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yes, I agree with Dulcimer, don't jump to conclusions. It may appear that you have everything thought out, however when you begin construction problems may arise and you might not be able to accomplish what you thought you could. How much would such a device cost to prototype do you think?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i just think the user should have a working model, either fine tuned or not before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hows the project going on?? Will we be seeing this soon in the market?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
i believe page three has all the info on patents, prototypess, and costing. someone asked me what i thought it may cost when i get it working so i made an estimate. i am currently beginning work on the prototype.

[edit on 30-4-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Excellent! I am glad to see that you are doing instead of just talking, like many inventors out there.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Is your technology based on the Lenz-Effect levitation?

I've read quite a lot about Boyd bushmens work, electrical currents creating a high-frequency magnetic field.which creates levitation.

Bushman has constructed a Lenz-demonstrator to show the effect, which levitates over a conductive surface at about 1 inch in height.

Bushman's hypothesis is that the 2nd generation Lenz-levitation device is actually pushing against the plane of the Earth, which eliminates the radius-squared decrease in power associated with point-source inductive repulsion.

In other words, the Gulf-Breeze UFO repels against the entire Earth instead of a small conductor, by using a high-frequency "skin effect" similar to the type proposed by Tesla for transmitting electricity through the Earth. This requires a high-current at high-frequency to create a field capable of lifting a craft, but could be achieved using conventional technologies if properly engineered!

Heres a link to a bit of his work:
www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Not quite that....i have tryed Bushmans experiment (burnt a hole in my table i might add)

i wouldn't reccomend conducting his experiment without safety precautions (heat proof, electricity proof gloves, heat proof mats, etc.)

the first time it only lasted until the tape melted and burned off and it all sprung out of coils....the second time i used lots and lots and lots of duck tape. Its not very practical (plus they think the guy is a loon - not me he is quite talented) as you need extremely high voltage to get little levitation of light objects, and anyone with pacemakers etc can be effected so it is quite dangerous in many ways actually!

Well if you want to try it, it is a good party trick i guess......as long as no one goes near it or has pacemakers and the like!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well hows the construction coming along? It sounds like yours would blow that one out of the water.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I told you!
the whole thing will cost 350 or whatever i said. i havent got the money right now!!!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
this ain't new - I got mine on eBay for $$$ from a guy called andrew carlssin

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
for the last time.....THEY ARE NOT THE CRAPPY FUTURE HORIZONS ONES

THEY ARE NOT POWERED BY AIR

THE ONES I AM TLKING ABOUT CURRENTLY IN PRE-PRODUCTION DO NOT TOUCH THE FLOOR

THEY WILL BE POWERED BY, IN SHORT, ELECTROMAGNETISM.

read the bloomin thread its not old new muppet

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I would highly recomend that you have your invetion patented before you deside to discuss any information with anyone. You can never be too safe.
Good luck.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
wooooohh........someobody posted on this thread.......thought it was gunna fall into the abbyss of the ats archives. BUT NO!!! it lives on!!!

I am literally off out (well.........having a nap and waiting for the shops to open lol!!!! then off out) to buy something for it i need (alas....still no specifics!)

if al goes well there should be a video uploaded (with MY NAME ON IT so everyone knows i invented it and no one can steal it!!!
) in the next few months.

(double alas yes you will have to wait thatttt lonnnnnggg......
)

CHOW!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Wow, that is amazing, if what you say is true, which makes sense to be, then this is an amazing invention that you have made, and when you get the prototypw finnised, it would be cool to see how you figured it out.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Here are plans for a super cheap experimenters hovercraft. It is not geomagnetic, but could probably be built for less than thirty bucks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join