It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American hostages pleas for his life.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20050413/ts_nm/iraq_usa_hostage_dc&cid=564&ncid=1480

i guess beheadings aint working now the Resistance wants a dialogue with the infidel american president.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Something is not right about the hostage in that photo. The look on his face is... I don't know. Anyone else feel the same way?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
All of these hostage situations have originated from intelligence agencies, and they really have shown some absolutely sloppy videos for your brainwashing pleasure.

Oh you cannot rule out useful idiots and copycats, but the MO looks like the same old mini-Hegalian news event to gain who knows what, maybe more money for the sub-agency or so called defense contractor doing the beheadings. It is useless to fall hook line and sinker for these manufactured news events, also known as embedded news distractions.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
All of these hostage situations have originated from intelligence agencies, and they really have shown some absolutely sloppy videos for your brainwashing pleasure.

Oh you cannot rule out useful idiots and copycats, but the MO looks like the same old mini-Hegalian news event to gain who knows what, maybe more money for the sub-agency or so called defense contractor doing the beheadings. It is useless to fall hook line and sinker for these manufactured news events, also known as embedded news distractions.

I can't say I disagree.

I wonder if that Italian woman who was shot at by the U.S. military after she was freed knew who was really behind her kidnapping and was planning to let people know. Just a thought.

Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
More Bush admin propaganda.
Notice how all of a sudden these things are coming back into the news.
Hostage taking, terrorist arrest for the planning of the financial institutes.
Something is brewing at the Whitehouse. Stay tuned.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yet another video from good old Al-Jazeera.

The guy actually looks bored to tears holding his ID card. Its as if he is saying 'come on guys, this aint gunna work'

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
He's got that look on his face like the kidnapper just said to him:

"Now hold your I.D. badge in your left hand.........................NO, your other left stupid!!!!!!"

Peace

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is strange.
The picture shows two masked men, not three as it states here.

The hostage, who was shown surrounded by three masked men armed with rifles as he sat behind a wooden desk, called on Washington to "open a dialogue with the Iraqi resistance" to save his life, the Arab satellite channel said.

news.yahoo.com.../afp/20050413/ts_afp/iraq_050413170947

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

I can't say I disagree.

I wonder if that Italian woman who was shot at by the U.S. military after she was freed knew who was really behind her kidnapping and was planning to let people know. Just a thought.

Peace

The Italian woman journalist knows too much and she was silenced in Italy. Some say that the real target was Italian intelligence agent who negotiated her freedom. He negotiated many hostage release in Iraq and had many information (sort of an expert) about true situation in Iraq and operations of coalition forces (military, intelligence agencies and corporations) there.

Some speculate that was the real pain in the butt especialy for US forces.

Coincidently, Italians are pulling back from Iraq. The said that they will retreat their forces until september 2005.

Italy is in election year, and Berllusconi isn't very popular neither is the presence of Italian forces in Iraq.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Is it me or does the pixelation around the weapons seem different from the rest. Also notice the "shadow" around the left side ginner. Here is a higher res image to go over.

I'm going with photochop.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
FIrst thing that came to my head when I seen the photo was that it was definatly fake.

They even have a nice cold glass of beer for him.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
At least they put some self tanning sun lotion on their hands this time, and whoopie, no obvious fat white guys too. Golly these fake terrorists are looking almost plausible, probably since their controllers decided upon a little less sloppy video.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
More Bush admin propaganda.
Notice how all of a sudden these things are coming back into the news.
Hostage taking, terrorist arrest for the planning of the financial institutes.
Something is brewing at the Whitehouse. Stay tuned.

I wonder if it's because Bush's approval rating is so low and the fact that so many people now are opposed to the war in Iraq.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
1, There are 3 gunmen. Look closely on the right hand side you will see a gun and a hand.

2, The guy on the left is MUCH MUCH Closer to the wall than the right, this would explain his shadow, and his apearance as he is MUCH closer to a light coloured wall in BLACK.

3, this guys been kidnapped, and knows his situation isnt looking good at all. Of course he's going to be acting/looking rather odd, especially in a picture snap.

IF It was staged / fake....... why would he agree to it ? his family his life would be ruined, and what good would he get from it.

I thnk u need to stop LOOKING for these crap theories which backup your ridiculous claims...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I dont know if its me but isnt that an SLR the third guy is holding?
Looks like it to me but I cant be sure...if it is I think that points to forign aid, SLR's are EX british army weapons....

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The Italian woman journalist knows too much and she was silenced in Italy. Some say that the real target was Italian intelligence agent who negotiated her freedom. He negotiated many hostage release in Iraq and had many information (sort of an expert) about true situation in Iraq and operations of coalition forces (military, intelligence agencies and corporations) there.

The Italian woman journalist was just interviewed on 60 minutes II this evening. She didn't say much about her captors, but did tell the interviewer when told that the army said they signaled by hand, by arm, by bright lights, then gun fire to stop the car, she said "No they did none of those things, the statement is a lie." The story went on to interview a soldier that worked a checkpoint, but not the one the woman went through. He basically said every situation is a tough choice, and that his group did in fact kill someone that they probably should not have. I say probably, because he restated that if the circumstances were the same, the action would have been the same. It was also brought up that the same soldier stole an Iraqi stop sign and began using it at his checkpoint, and it really helped slow things down. Ooops, now I'm rambling, sorry.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well if they can take GI JOE hostage I think anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Someone posted this on another website.

His company website www.equipmentexpress24.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I call shenanigans. I mean you got the "hostage" behind the desk who looks like he's calmly giving out the homework assignment in 4th period algebra class, you got the guys wearing the "evil terrorist trademark" ski masks, one guy with a light machine gun with ammo belt draped over his shoulder, a guy with a duragonov sniper rifle, and a third guy with an old NATO rifle. ????

As was said above, the gun above is an SLR. With a country chock full of choice Soviet weapons why would you use an old western weapon in a different caliber from the ak-47's 99% use?

Man the props department really got into this one. I think the guy in black should have a Rambo knife clenched in his teeth and about 30 grenades to complete the look though.

It looks like some cheap straight to video war movie from the 80's.

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Veltro]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veltro
I call shenanigans. I mean you got the "hostage" behind the desk who looks like he's calmly giving out the homework assignment in 4th period algebra class, you got the guys wearing the "evil terrorist trademark" ski masks, one guy with a light machine gun with ammo belt draped over his shoulder, a guy with a duragonov sniper rifle, and a third guy with an old NATO rifle. ????

As was said above, the gun above is an SLR. With a country chock full of choice Soviet weapons why would you use an old western weapon in a different caliber from the ak-47's 99% use?

Man the props department really got into this one. I think the guy in black should have a Rambo knife clenched in his teeth and about 30 grenades to complete the look though.

It looks like some cheap straight to video war movie from the 80's.

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Veltro]

Ive seen photos of insurgents with ww2 german weapons, ie k98s, mg42's ect, along with russian mosin nagants, even m16s/mp5's, they make use of ANY weapon they find, they arent picky.

Check this photo out its obviously fake, i mean with all the m16's around why does this soldier have two ak's?

[edit on 14-4-2005 by C0le]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join