It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

betrayal hurts!

page: 1

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:39 AM
i had been seeing this girl for 3 weeks. not too bad. it was my 18th birthday party on the 26th march great night etc. next day she breaks up with me,says its not working etc. i get depressed and anoyed for a few days but get over it. nearly 2 weeks later i find out that the day before she breaks up with me(my b'day party) i find out that she and my best mate get off with each other. she breaks up with me, he breaks up with his girlfrend and they get together. ok maybe i am over reacting but the thing is they both decided it wud be a good idea to lie for me for nearly 2 weeks. for a while i did consider hitting him but thats not me. for now i am just ignoring them. why has this happened, why could someone so close to me do this(refering to my mate that is-just to say he didnt used to be like this yuntil bout three weeks ago)

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:59 AM
How long have you two been mates? A female should come between to friends, but if this is going to keep happening, then there is a problem.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:46 PM
we all have sort of groups of friends. my group of mates has been going for 8 or more years. me and him have been mates for the last 4 years(approx). the group to which the girl belongs we have know for about 7 months now.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:54 AM
punch your so called friend in the guts...(not the face).......spit on him and get better friends......sorry dude,thats a bummer.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:20 PM
both of those thorts had passed thru my mind but i aint like that. he thinks i shud av hit him so im not goan give him the satisfaction. at least we had the same idea.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:30 PM
Women. Can't live with 'em. Can't kill 'em. It's a conundrum.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:30 AM
I make it a point to never fight with male friends over a woman...there are just to many women out there to fight over one. If you must'd better rethink her value in the marketplace ...quickly.
I have told this to many of my male friends...if they want badly ..take her. Life is too short to get insanely jealous about any one woman. If you do ..its a sign you are on a drug and need it badly. If so, then youd better re evaluate your relationship with this woman/girl. She may be the one.
When I got to liking a woman who was going with a friend of mine ..I told him about it when the time was right..I didnt let her know till the time was right. I valued the guys friendship more than the woman. There is no shortage of women /girls out there.

Also are very young and at a very imressionable age...very emotional. Be very careful about your emotions they can decieve you about many things.

Thanks ,

new topics

top topics