It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubya's record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Dear all,

Is Dubya the worst US president in:

a) History?
b) the last 100 years?

Discuss.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
hehe boy, did this ever take off!

Dubya is the worst president in the past 4/5 years. Interestingly enough, he's also the best. What can be expected when you're the only one involved? Seriously, Reagan was considered the worst president in US history when he was president by the libs, then Bush Sr (actually, second worse, the memory of Reagan was still fresh in people's minds, and Reagan was a far more powerful prez than Bush Sr.), then the conservatives considered Clinton the worst president in history for 8 years, now for another 8 years Bush will be considered the worst president in history by the libs. When you're living through it, it seems a lot more real than reading a history book, especially when you can't see what the future holds or what the ramifications of a president's actions will be.

For your sake, I hope the next president will be like Bush Sr., where he was just considered the second worst president in US history. However, for the sake of our country, I hope the libs label the next president the worst president in the history of the United States.

EDIT: Need I mention Carter? Both sides think of him as a...Special president; however, his calling wasn't the presidency but rather humanitarian efforts which he does amazingly well.

[edit on 4-13-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
JJ,

Thanks for your input on this.

I am surprised that this has not taken off.

I would have thought it would a hotbed of discussion.

Cheers

BHR

new topics

join