It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation TV show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Does anyone know when this show will come out? I tried to look it up but I cant remember the name of the show. Also I dont know what channel it will be on.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
tomorrow(4-13-05) at 9 pm eastern time.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
Does anyone know when this show will come out? I tried to look it up but I cant remember the name of the show. Also I dont know what channel it will be on.

What is it? Is it a sci-fi show or something?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
it is a show on NBC about, well, Revelation: the infamous book of the bible which depicts the end of the world. Now my question is, is this a show, or a mini-series?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The official NBC site says it is a 6-hour mini-series.

Man, I wish I had NBC :shk:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
you don't have NBC? do you not own a television? or do you live in a different country. If it is a different country i feel pretty arrogant.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
hehehe, I live in Austria, a quaint little country in the mountains of central Europe

We don't get american channels here, only international versions of news channels, like CNN or NBC News only, no TV shows.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the info everyone. I had no idea which channel or what time it was on. ATS saves the day again.

Paperclip, sorry that you cant see it. It looks like its going to be good too. I wish I lived outside the US sometimes, so I could see things from a different perspective. I bet there are lots of differences.

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

top topics

join