It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intimidation or Logical Threat Investigation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
What is your opinion? Intimidation to suppress freedom of expression or not?

An artwork containing mock 37-cent stamps showing President Bush with a revolver pointed at his head is part of an exhibit at Columbia College's Glass Curtain Gallery titled 'Axis of Evil, the Secret History of Sin' Tuesday, April, 12, 2005 in Chicago. The exhibit captured the attention of the Secret Service who sent agents to inspect the works last week according to gallery officials.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Its not intimidation. The function of the SS is to protect the president and investigate anything that can be interpereted as a threat. That, obviously, can be interpreted as a threat. It can be interpreted as not a threat. They investigated it, and thats it. They didn't destroy it, seize it, sue the guy, arrest him, or anyone else.

A cursory investigation can't be considered intimidation.

heck, they should arrest him. What else is it but a call for killing bush?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i hope the artist was not listed as they will likely see these as a threat of violance agaist the president.

personaly i would love a copy of it .
i think it makes a valid statementputting unckle sam in would be a good one too showing that the patriate act is killing the country.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It looks like a very nice pic of Bush. Whats wrong with it?
He would have looked better if it were the profile, though.
I wonder when he posed for this? Recently? He looks less puffy.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
More than likely, should the elephant in the room ever be addressed. They'd have to - anything close to uncovering what this cabal has pulled off would take down the country.
and yes, it is intimidation for them to take time out to look at a 2X3 foot piece of pop-art. They're clearly deaming the subject sacrosanct & intending to put a chill on it's viewing.

new topics

top topics

join