It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post All Paranormal Skills Here!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't know if this ability is worthy of this thread but il mention it anyway.

I am able to send myself into trance quite easily and quickly whenever i like, usually before i go to sleep or when i wake up in the mornings. Trance is when your body feels very heavy and relaxed and your mind is calm. I have done this probably over 50 times in the last couple of months. About 4 or 5 times during deep trance i have caused myself hallucinations both visual and audial and sometimes i can even feel. The first time it happened it was quite unnerving and caught me completely of guard but i try to encourage them now.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by navajoprophet
I do EVP and ITC which is contacting the dead using my computer, television set or tape recorder not really a psycic skill but it took me a hecka of a long time to master

could you u2u me on how this is possible?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Do you have any links on EVP? I'm not interested in actually trying it as I don't believe opening 'doorways' and such is a good idea when it's not fully understood, and watching 'White Noise' pretty much was the final nail in the coffin for me on that one.

However, I do still find it very interesting, so I would like to read more about it.

As to special powers:

Well, I can make myself invisible! But I can only do it when no-ones looking at me. When someone looks at me I become visible again.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I dont think what I can do is really a ''gift'' because its bloody annoying, and expensive. Headphones and games consaoles and tuff like that cease to work very often when I am using them. Every pair of 'phones I own, the left one dosnt work. I wont go into any detail about the consoles because I already have my own thread and I dont feel like typing much.

My thread, if anyones interested

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Do you have any links on EVP? I'm not interested in actually trying it as I don't believe opening 'doorways' and such is a good idea when it's not fully understood, and watching 'White Noise' pretty much was the final nail in the coffin for me on that one.

However, I do still find it very interesting, so I would like to read more about it.

As to special powers:

Well, I can make myself invisible! But I can only do it when no-ones looking at me. When someone looks at me I become visible again.

paranormal.about.com...

just look around there, there my main source for news and info etc

and as for my abilities id rather not explain

[edit on 5-6-2005 by klain]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't know if it counts or not, But about every 4th or 5th time I hang out with one of my buddies (we'll have a smoke and hang out in the studio playing chess) Then within 3-4 days something strange happens;

9/11, (Was there the night before)
3 Florida Hurricanes, (Was there 3 days before the 1st one, 1 week before the 2nd one, and a few days before the 3rd)
a Tsunami, (2 Days before)
a 100 FT wave hit an ocean liner, and it goes on.

It's not every time we hang out - but about every 4 or 5 times I've been teasing him that maybe were the cause. I didn't start paying attention to it until 9/11 although there were things before that.

---
On another note, I've been working on OBE's and Psykokenisis recently - no luck yet (Ok, some really lucid dreaming - but nothing more) but working on it.

Anyone have any insite with PK?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have memories of before I was born, I can vaguely sense and vaguely effect peoples emotions around me.

I have left my body twice, and have been trying ever since(Something happened and I don't know what).

I have a great interest in learning and enhancing skills on this level so if anyone feels like they would like to help someone along the way. Let me know.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I to have such memories...
(Was uncertain if it was fantasy or reality)

As a child Remember laying in bed, rubbing eyes hard cuz I wasn't tired and flying toward a light.
Also recall 1 obe (walking around the house) and 1 Pk incident as a child.

Have been unable to duplicate them since, but will continue to try...

Glad I'm not alone - I thought I was nutz.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by navajoprophet
I do EVP and ITC which is contacting the dead using my computer, television set or tape recorder not really a psycic skill but it took me a hecka of a long time to master

I have had some experience with EVP myself and also some psychic contact with the dead, normally while dreaming but not always. EVP is
way intriguing but also very scary and I don't feel smart enough or savy enough to play around with forces not under my control.( didn't anybody else see 'White Noise")

Seriously though, I do have periodic moments of contact while dreaming with dead friends and relatives. But as to EVP, "Doo ahashyaa da"!
(You know what I mean, Navajo?).

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Why would someone want to post their "gifts" to the open public? What purpose would it serve other than crude vanity, not to mention you would have no idea whether or not they tell the truth or not. Most that have true gist do not go around openly discussing them, especially on an internet forum full of strangers.....most that do are either lying, very young and inexperienced, or just beginning study and really have no idea what they doing yet. Most of us also don't see it as "kewl"

well said *claps*

all i can say is that each individual has 3-4 abilities they can use. knowingly or unknowingly. you can't learn abilities as people assume. you got your gifts and all you can do is train them to gain more control over them. after a while you'll then get an "upgrade" so it'll get more powerfull and you got to re-learn how to use it.

once in a while, not often, you will be granted a new gift. you can't learn an infinite amount of gifts because you can't handle them and some can't be put together in the same entity/individual. your physical body will die if you exceed the amount, but since you won't get that you won't have to worry about it.

most number of gifts i've seen in an individual is 12 gifts and the 13th would be fatal for her.

gifts are given in a main way. but each individual utilises it in a different way. so Foresight comes back in reading tea leaves or flowers or runes or tarots. depending on how the individual chooses to use the gift Foresight.

so when listing your gift make sure to make the difference between a the main class and the sub class, so the speak

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Update: something wierd happened. I jokingly placed both of my hands at the side of my friend's head, and inch away, and he passed out. for 2 minutes.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Whatever 'skills' I have are very intermittent and unpredictable.

I sometimes can tell something is going to happen before it does. I knew my mother had died before I was told - and she was 1000+ miles away.

Before she died, my mother had surgery and died for a few minutes on the operating table - they revived her after about 10 minutes, and I had the same dream she had while her heart was stopped before they revived her - freaked me out when she told me her dream and I realized I'd had the same one. I woke up frantic to call her - I hadn't even known she was having surgery. I couldn't reach her and didn't find out until afterward what had happened.

I had a coworker with ALS who was comatose in the hospital, and one day at work I heard him come up behind me and talk to me. I was busy at the computer and didn't turn around and was chatting with him, then looked up and he was gone. I went all around the office looking for him because I thought he'd gotten better and come there to see us, and was told by my boss that they'd visited him comatose in the hospital the night before. He died the next day.

I've had some odd things happen to me, but totally without any control or predictability.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join