It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have zombie dreams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Since sometime during 2004 I've had zombie dreams that are sporatic. They never ocur two nights in a row, and sometimes one month after another.
The story line of the dreams vary along with how the zombies look. Sometimes I am fighting zombies ,other times I am running away from them. The way the zombies look have varied from red, blue, green, and even how you would see a walking dead body in real life.
The most recent dream I had envolved the people being souless, although their bodies were alive my mind registered these souless people as zombies. Not only were there people zombies but animal and cartoons as well (odd huh?). This time I was both fighting and running away. There was actually a human (with a soul) leader of said zombies and was a guy who I felt general disgust toward, because in the dream he tried to get in my pants.
Does anyone have any idea why I dream of zombies?

[edit on 12-4-2005 by ShadowedRedemption]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No one at all? There has to be someone with a little insight for me!

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
IMO you are probably having a dream with meaning, but you keep trying to controll it. That is why there are cartoons and zombies. You create them. If you are trying to obtain meaning from your dreams, then you have to stop trying to controll them.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
How do I know if I'm controling them or not?
I've never been one to be able to stop my dreams, I have to go with the flow.;

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It is kind of like watching tv. You see something you dont like so you change the chanel. It is actually difficult to just sit and watch your dreams with out trying to change the channel.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well just watching comes pretty easily to me. I'm an observer.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by ShadowedRedemption]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
well, got me then. Good luck though.

top topics

join