It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope John Paul II and Number 13

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Again this Pesky Number 13 - this time all over the Life and Death of John Paul II.

Pope died on 02.04.2005 -> 2+4+2+5 = 13

Time of Death 21.37 -> 2+1+3+7 = 13

The Week of his Death was the 13th Week in the Year 2005.

He was a pope for 26 years and 5 months -> 2+6+5 = 13

He was a pope for 9301 days -> 9+3+0+1 = 13

He was shot on the 13th of May.

He dies in his 85th Year -> 8+5 = 13

He was chosen for the pope when he was 58 Years old -> 8+5 = 13

Pope John Paul II was the 265th Pope in line -> 2+6+5 = 13

I mean, can he be "marked" even More with the number Thirteen?

[edit on 12/4/05 by Souljah]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
whoa

Very interesting. And very odd that it all has to do with number 13.
I know that it wasn't always an unlucky number. I can't remember though what it really means... gotta google this one...

I love these numerology things.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So what does that all mean? Why just take random numbers and make them into 13?

Also his age when he died was 84

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah mean, can he be "marked" even More with the number Thirteen

Hows that make him marked? His birthday? "They" made sure he was born on a particular day? "they" made sure that he was that number pope?

For what?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Odd you didn't post the numbers of other important events in his life that do not add up to 13...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Well, I really do not know what this all means.

I am aware, that if you are looking for something (like number 13) - you will find it!

I got this "Number 13 & the Pope" story in my email-box, from a friend.

Anyway, I am not even going to mention the number 13 and the Illuminati & the Masons - who have a connection with this "unlucky" number.

And now a little History Class: Where are the origins of the Unlucky Number 13:

"On October 13, 1307, a day so infamous that Friday the 13th would become a synonym for ill fortune, officers of King Philip IV of France carried out mass arrests in a well-coordinated dawn raid that left several thousand Templars — knights, sergeants, priests, and serving brethren — in chains, charged with heresy, blasphemy, various obscenities, and homosexual practices. None of these charges was ever proven, even in France — and the Order was found innocent elsewhere — but in the seven years following the arrests, hundreds of Templars suffered excruciating tortures intended to force 'confessions,' and more than a hundred died under torture or were executed by burning at the stake."

The Turks so dislike the number that the word is almost expunged from their vocabulary. The Italians never use it in making up the numbers of their lotteries. In Paris no house bears the number, and persons, called Quartorziennes (q.v.), are reserved to make a fourteenth at dinner parties.

Sitting down thirteen at dinner, in old Norse mythology, was deemed unlucky, because at a banquet in the Valhalla, Loki once intruded, making thirteen guests, and Baldur was slain.

And do you know what Paraskevidekatriaphobia is?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting but what does it mean? Was there ever a biblical prophecy about the number 13 and this pope? Or was it just a coincidence that a few of his life events add up to the number 13?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Well, I really do not know what this all means. I am aware, that if you are looking for something (like number 13) - you will find it! I got this "Number 13 & the Pope" story in my email-box, from a friend.

Ah, well, that makes sense then, an interesting little tidbit to pass along. Cool!

And do you know what Paraskevidekatriaphobia is?

IS that what fear of the number 13 is called? Dang that sa long name!

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No, I believe that is the fear of the day Friday the 13th. But I may be wrong

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stalemate

No, I believe that is the fear of the day Friday the 13th. But I may be wrong

You are Correct!

*ding ding ding*

It is the fear of Firday the 13th.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
WOOHOO...

But Souljah what do you think the connection between the number 13 and the pope is. I still dont understand what it means...

top topics

join