It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

come in contact with aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
is there any methods possible to be used to maybe come in contact with some sort of aliens?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
yep....you can always join SETI.
Then there is always the "rain dance."
j/king

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Sure is. I just came back from dinner. Hmm, the busboy, the waiter, etc. Oh, sorry.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Buy a CB radio set...

I assure you that if you broadcast a request for alien communication that you will receive a reply.....

No, seriously, there have been a few radio attempts at communication by private groups and research institutions, but none have received a reply.

Your best bet is to set-up a high-powered radio somewhere remote and broadcast a message inviting aliens to abduct you. Sending out a message about peace and love will just bore them.. but, if you offer yourself up, they've got an incentive to land.

Now, as the aliens seem to prefer abducting people from the same bloodlines, this yard sale approach to abduction might not work... but you never know.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
SETI has been after the little buggers for YEARS! What makes you think you might be able to call 'em up or arange some symbol on your roof with rocks and have them come say "hi".

Your best bet is to travel to areas known for sightings like Dulce. I'd also be willing to bet that if you wander out in the middle of the desert somewhere in the night (like in Arizona or New Mexico or something) you'd have a good chance of at least SEEING something (if for no other reason, the sky will be clearer). Staying around populated areas isn't ideal for trying to see UFOs.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wonder what the chances are of meeting or seeing an alien species......
You think about as good as winning the Mega-Bucks Lottery....like one in 11 million or something like that?!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Dark, if you put any trust in scholars such as Zecharia Sitchin, ancient civilizations had open contact with ET's on many occasions. Whether or not they did, i never believe we will know how, whether by the loss of knowledge through time or the loss of knowledge due to greed.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
you could join the american government,theyve been in contact with them for years!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Buy a CB radio set...

I assure you that if you broadcast a request for alien communication that you will receive a reply.....

No, seriously, there have been a few radio attempts at communication by private groups and research institutions, but none have received a reply.

Your best bet is to set-up a high-powered radio somewhere remote and broadcast a message inviting aliens to abduct you. Sending out a message about peace and love will just bore them.. but, if you offer yourself up, they've got an incentive to land.

Now, as the aliens seem to prefer abducting people from the same bloodlines, this yard sale approach to abduction might not work... but you never know.

If you did get a radio like that dont you think that the government would stop you because the frequency could interfer or because of something else?

Till Next Time,
BlackRose

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You could always hang out in codes bedroom, ....

who

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Have you seen Signs? Just get a baby monitor and learn their language.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
LOL,

good one NC,

For those of you who don't know, codes made up this fake crap about aliens abducting his son...
Pretty sad,rght?

and Dark, you could become a Raelian...*snickers in background*
www.rael.org

They believe Jesus (Elohim) is an alien. Their founder, Rael, is the self proclaimed nephew of Jesus.

Good Luck,
Tassadar

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
They're the folks that claimed they had produced the first cloned human aren't they?

Only they refused to allow independent scientists to test the children to maintain whether they were clones....hmm

There are some seriously strange ppl out there

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I still find it dumbfounding that an independant scientist/ firm claims to have produced the first cloned human being when, i'm pretty sure, everyone here will agree that the government has already undoubtedly created something along those very lines. Los Alamos, anyone?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
hmm, i read stuff about the US goverment making grey/human hybrid clones somewhere.

not really something they can admit to

"clones?! we've been doing that for years! i mean, it was a weather balloon!"

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by ScoobyDoo]

who

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thats pretty sad to make up stories about your son being abducted and then a couple days later be back here acting like nothing happened. I dont think this is the first place I would go if my kid was abducted.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Not that codes is lying, but you have to remember this is the internet, i'm sure half of the people on here live fake internet lives, because, for some people, it's simply the one place they can lie and be happy about it. In terms of contacting aliens, i don't think anyone outside of the shadows that occupy our government agencies will ever know contact with aliens, unless through personal abductions or well documented sightings. Hope one day we know the truth, whether the phoenomena is real or not.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackRose

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Buy a CB radio set...

If you did get a radio like that dont you think that the government would stop you because the frequency could interfer or because of something else?

Till Next Time,
BlackRose

I was really just joking, but you never know what will work. In the past, people have suggested things like carving giant triangles out of siberia, filling them with gas, then lighting them on fire so as to be seen from space.....

....of course, if you bought a ride on an x-prize craft and broadcasted your salutations from space the aliens might take you more seriously....

top topics

join