It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moloch/Owl?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
I understand your pain Nygdan. I understand it's a difficult concept for you to accept, a concept that involves our president George W. Bush worshiping anti-christian idols

Fullstop.

I don't care about that. What makes the Owl Statue a statue of the ammonite god Moloch, that is what I don't understand. Moloch isn't associated with owls.

Face it Boheiman grove is surrounded by acts of evil, acts of pure satanism, just take a look at all the happy festive decorations

Fine with me, but what parts of the decorations are associated with Moloch, as opposed to say, dionysus or set?

sebatwork
that's actually supposed to be the spider that wove the webs on the dollar bill.

Spider? I thought it was just an owl. Afterall, its not really so 'hidden', and who cares about an owl right? Also, the owl is the symbol of Athena and wisdom, so why not have it right?
Hmm, i dunno, looks like it could go either way.

Lemme take some photos and upload.....

Here is a 60x picture

Here is a 200x picture

I think it does indeed look like a spider.

here is a crop from the 60 with some outlines, legs in black, body in red

Could be an owl, but i am inclined to think its a spider. I've never heard of it being a spider tho, its allways been refer to as the 'hidden owl on the dolla bill'. Interesting.

driver
The owl can rotate its head 360 degrees and can see in the dark

The owl can't rotate its head 360degrees or anything like that. Its flexible but not that flexible, and it can't, strictly speaking, see in the dark, it just has very good eyesight so it can see in low light.

that is why they have represented Moloch in the form of the owl - they like how the owl can see everything just like they like the all seeing eye.

Why is Moloch now associated with the all seeing eye?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
I agree, like a canary. Now THAT'S evil!

OH, YOU DON'T WANT TO GO THERE.

I have found the EVIL:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Spider? I thought it was just an owl. Afterall, its not really so 'hidden', and who cares about an owl right? Also, the owl is the symbol of Athena and wisdom, so why not have it right?
Hmm, i dunno, looks like it could go either way.

I can see how people would make out an owl's beak and eyes in there, but look at the spider webs all around it! Why would an owl be in spider webs!?!?!?

[edit on 12-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not blown up I think it looks more like an owl because its back is too high. That clearly looks like a head to me, I have never seen a spider with a back that high. If they intended it to be a spider, its a bit out of proportion. It looks like an owl with its wings spread slightly.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
Not blown up I think it looks more like an owl because its back is too high. That clearly looks like a head to me, I have never seen a spider with a back that high. If they intended it to be a spider, its a bit out of proportion. It looks like an owl with its wings spread slightly.

Well it's kinda small to be able to add much detail! I don't think they could've made an owl that small on purpose.

I mean, let's be honest. It's probably just a print-press spot, nothing more.

Actually, now that I look at it, it's obvious that it's just the tip of one of the corners that the spider webs make!!! Come to mention it, you can find about 3 or four different parts of the bill that look EXACTLY like that tip, but with more of the web corner exposed!!!

Look just under the branch of leaves under the frame where the "owl" is... where the branch meets the cnter part of the bill. You can see a triangle-shaped web with an "owl" right at the tip! And there's another one on the bottom part of the bill also, on both sides!!!

Look at where I drew the circles:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I had allways thought those things were just designs. I'm curious about it now tho, I'm going to see if i can find out what the webs are supposed to be symbolically.

Course, designers sometimes hide little jokes in stuff, perhaps whoever designed the bill thought 'gosh, this motif looks like spider webs, lemme draw a little spider!".

edit to add: I thought saw more too, but close up they end up not having the same structure.

Anyway, I still don't see what the owl has to do with moloch.

[edit on 12-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

edit to add: I thought saw more too, but close up they end up not having the same structure.

Look at my bill above, and look at those same spots. They DO have the same structure. The TINY DETAILS are not the same because it's too small of a woodcut to get them all to look exactly alike, but they are there.

Cug

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I agree, like a canary. Now THAT'S evil!

OH, YOU DON'T WANT TO GO THERE.

I have found the EVIL:

I thought I saw a satanist!

I Did! I Did! I saw a satanist!

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Look at my bill above, and look at those same spots. They DO have the same structure. The TINY DETAILS are not the same because it's too small of a woodcut to get them all to look exactly alike, but they are there.

Hi, you seem to be doing a good job of noting the owl/spider on the bill, how do you explain the roads though???

Then how do you explain that the owl is in quite alot of symbols in the US not to mention that there are hundreds of senators and of the such that ACTUALLY attend a club and worship a giant owl.

Are you not satisfied with the footage Alex jones got. I know the owl represents wisdom etc. etc. you cannot discaim the fact that many, many men quite a few of them are infulential in one way or another are worshipping this great owl of wisdom and we find this information and people like you try to make it out lardy dardy go back to sleep and don't worry blah blah blah. Thing is I don't think anyones worries about it but we do have very important questions to ask like:

Mr bush why are you and your farther and mr edwards members of skull and bones and attend BC on a yearly basis???

Why is there a shape of an owl in the roads around the white house???

Why is there a "Suposed" owl in the corner of the one dollar bill and in NONE of the other corners (hardly a misprint)???

Yeah call me paranoid but still these symbols are still there, are they not???

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Thats an owl.

Sure has a lot of legs for an owl, doesn't it? If you can only see its head, how can you say for sure it's an owl? it can be lots of things. It even look like a scorpion. So no, it is not an owl. It MIGHT be one, but it is not DEFINITELY one. So rethink your position.

And most americans who know about it refer to it as a spider.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Zystesxt9]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yeeeey, i really feel warm and fuzzy now that i know that the most powerful people in the world are actually a bunch of gay schitzos worshipping the devil.
Oh dont forget the child sacrifice and the KKK robes, and no women... thats just too kinky. I think "cremation of care" says it all.

You know it would be actually good if they were shape shifting reptilians, but the REALLY scary part is these are human beings, and not just a bunch of your local satanists at that.

devils advocate....how appropriate

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Nydan, Moloch was depicted in many differant ways from a reptillian to a bull... it dosent matter what he is depicted as, as long as you offer humans to his blazing fire belly.

The fact that owls can see so well and all, thats why they chose the owl.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Why would an owl be in spider webs!?!?!?

Perhaps he and the spider had something "going on"

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
"1. Trauma, stress, and mental anguish, sheer terror

2. The final act in the drama should be destruction by a fire; preferably a conflagration."

[edit on 13-4-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Punisher.....?????

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
how do you explain the roads though???

What roads?

Then how do you explain that the owl is in quite alot of symbols in the US

Is it so controversial? The owl is the symbol of athena/minerva. Its a common classical symbol, and the Founders based a lot of the US symbolism and structure on Classical Civilization.

Are you not satisfied with the footage Alex jones got.

The footage does not explain why the Owl is associated with Moloch.

A lot of people have refered to the Bohemian Grove Statue as representing Moloch. Why? Moloch is never (that I have seen so far), associated with the Owl.

Why is there a "Suposed" owl in the corner of the one dollar bill and in NONE of the other corners (hardly a misprint)???

If its only a supposed owl, then why be concerned about it? On close examination, it really doesn't look like an owl.

Driver
as long as you offer humans to his blazing fire belly.

I don't think that thats a very good reason to refere to it as Moloch's owl tho no? I can understand the point, in the bible, moloch is the statue that humans are burnt at, so any cremation statute to a biblicist is a moloch. But we can't really say, then, that the peopel at BC are Molochites or a continuation of the Ammonites or something no?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm assuming you guys already know Moloch can be found on Capital Hill ontop of a pyramid with missing capstone? It also has the building in its belly.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A reason why it might be linked to an owl is this. The offical reason behind bohemian club is that, what they do is a joke, so this may explain why Moloch is linked to an owl, its a joke. But really, conservative christians, leaders of the free world, are pretending to worship a false god? hmmm....you make up your mind about it then.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
"1. Trauma, stress, and mental anguish, sheer terror

2. The final act in the drama should be destruction by a fire; preferably a conflagration."

Punisher.....?????

The post was from a website, reading up on these groups, it turns out they sacrafice victims mostly children, as to take/move somewhere else the soul/life force of the victims.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
No one has ever gotten any evidence that people are killed, let alone children are sacrificed, at BC. No one.

edit to add
I think I'm going to stick with the owl not having anything to do with the ammonite god moloch, and that the association is 'spurious' and based on it suposedly being an idol that humans are cremated in sacrifice to. Moloch like perhaps, but not moloch.

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No one has ever gotten any evidence that people are killed, let alone children are sacrificed, at BC. No one.

edit to add
I think I'm going to stick with the owl not having anything to do with the ammonite god moloch, and that the association is 'spurious' and based on it suposedly being an idol that humans are cremated in sacrifice to. Moloch like perhaps, but not moloch.

Agreed with you on the first part.

On the second part, you're forgetting WHEN the "Bohemian Grove Club" was formed. During those times, the owl was strongly associated with scholars and scholarship, and really not much else. It's got all the earmarks of a college fraternity ritual.

Now, the conspiracy corner believes that the members who attend are co-opted into the worship of some demonic creature, right?

But this fails to explain how they suddenly get converted to this from being fairly strong, public (and in many cases very conservative Christians) and it also fails to explain why they don't maintain their power after they leave and why when they go back to private life there's no record of this "worship."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join