It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moloch/Owl?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Moloch. A big god of the levant. The old stories were that the phonecians/cannanites/ammonites had a metal idol of moloch. Being an idol, its not just a statue, it is the god, it contains the god in a sense. They'd heat it up with fires like a furnace, and put babies into its scalding red hot metal hands to sacrifice to the god.

Supposedly that story is misinterpreted out of proportion to what'd actually go on.

Anyway, the Owl of the Bohemian Grove has been said to be associated with Moloch.

Why? I don't recall hearing anything about Moloch and the owl?

The word moloch is thought by some to be, like baal, perhaps not a word for a specific god, but just a word for a god, like 'the lord' or somesuch, also.
external image

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Why? I don't recall hearing anything about Moloch and the owl?

this logo of the Bohemian club is believed to be the symbol of Moloch, as you can see it looks like an owl. Many buildings and street layouts are believed to be in the shape of Moloch faces and a theory stated that these buildings had to be destroyed to please Moloch, these including the federal building in oklahoma, WTC, Pentagon and the white house. Three has been attacked by "terrorists", but anyways, this is why Moloch is linked to an owl

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Nygdan,
here are some links to help out. I had heard of this link vaguely but until your posting I had forgotten about it.

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Moloch

Moloch - Demons, Demonology, and Evil in Judaism and Christianity
note the bottom link Relevations 9/11 website

The Bohemian Grove owl does not seem to be Molech at all

Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Has anyone spotted the owl in washington DC & one dollor bill?

[edit on 12/4/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've writted quite a bit on the history/origins of Moloch and where all the symbolism of him is today. HERE

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Driver

You have this pic as being ishtar and two 'molech owls', whereas I've only ever seen it as being a representation of lilith and owls being her evil little compatriots. Intersting, I'll have to look into it.

But why are you refering to the owls as molech owls? Interesting pages by the way.

As others have pointed out, the owl is used as a lot of symbols, mainly with Athena/minerva and representing wisdom, amoung the greeks and romans.

So where does this owl/moloch part start?

I can see how the Bohemian Grove owl statue might be said to function like the biblical moloch statue, but that doesn't mean that we can say 'its a statue of Moloch' no?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I understand your pain Nygdan. I understand it's a difficult concept for you to accept, a concept that involves our president George W. Bush worshiping anti-christian idols once a year for two weeks at Bohemian grove. After all the people Dubya has executed, all the good Americans he's sent to die, does it really make a difference as to whether the satanic like occult ritual is worshiping the statue of a goat, cow or owl idol god? In the end, they're all going to hell for it anyways right?

Face it Boheiman grove is surrounded by acts of evil, acts of pure satanism, just take a look at all the happy festive decorations!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

To normal people, non conspiracy-theorists, that's actually supposed to be the spider that wove the webs on the dollar bill. Stop being so paranoid.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Face it Boheiman grove is surrounded by acts of evil, acts of pure satanism, just take a look at all the happy festive decorations!

You say this as if it was a fact, as if you have been there. Have you? If not, how would you know for sure?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

You say this as if it was a fact, as if you have been there. Have you? If not, how would you know for sure?

Devil's advocate, have you sebatwerk?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I have not, that's why I do not claim to know what goes on there.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I have not, that's why I do not claim to know what goes on there.

On the risk of running up a "big quote" warn,
, necessary though.

Well said.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

To normal people, non conspiracy-theorists, that's actually supposed to be the spider that wove the webs on the dollar bill. Stop being so paranoid.

A spider??? It looks like an owl to me, on the bill, the roads, bohemium club. Ok I have got to admit I cannot see the BC posing a threat to human kind as we know it.

All I ask is why are they worshipping, from my opinion look like bodyguards of a goddess???

Or is it saying, we are watching you!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The owl can rotate its head 360 degrees and can see in the dark, that is why they have represented Moloch in the form of the owl - they like how the owl can see everything just like they like the all seeing eye.

As for it being a spider.... why is it an owl, then?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
The owl can rotate its head 360 degrees and can see in the dark, that is why they have represented Moloch in the form of the owl - they like how the owl can see everything just like they like the all seeing eye.

They like the all-seeing eye because it represents God. Jeez, do you guys just not get it?

As for it being a spider.... why is it an owl, then?

Looks like a spider to me, and to anyone else who hasn't already had their mind made up for them-- like you, Drivel.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Thats an owl.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Thats an owl.

Sure has a lot of legs for an owl, doesn't it? If you can only see its head, how can you say for sure it's an owl? it can be lots of things. It even look like a scorpion. So no, it is not an owl. It MIGHT be one, but it is not DEFINITELY one. So rethink your position.

And most americans who know about it refer to it as a spider.

[edit on 12-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If that's the real picture, it definately looks like a bird to me. I don't see too much American money. I can't afford it.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

If that's the real picture, it definately looks like a bird to me. I don't see too much American money. I can't afford it.

I agree, like a canary. Now THAT'S evil!

Conspiracy theorists are just LOOKING for something to connect to a secretive organization, just like they do with so many other things. Like seeing what you want in the clouds... It's called "grasping at straws", and they do it ALL the time. They need to get over it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join