It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Bill Clinton was bombing the hell out the Middle-East.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
On August 20, 1998 Bill Clinton launched 79 cruise missiles at seven defenseless targets in the Middle East. One was a pharmaceutical plant in the Sudan called El Shifa. A pair of outstanding articles in Covert Action Quarterly (CAQ, Winter, 99) illustrates what a colossal crime was committed by this act of terrorism from our now-unimpeachable president.

�...the bombing will inexorably cause the suffering and death of tens of thousands of innocent people all over Africa, many of them children, by depriving them of basic medicines against malaria, tuberculosis, and other easily curable diseases.�

Oh yeah, I know. It's ok. After all, Bill Clinton is a Democrat. Only Republicans have wrong when they bomb a foreign country. And when a Democrat do it, he has right because he's doing it in a " democratic " manner.

Africans childrens and parents can say now : " Thank you Bill "

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
On August 20, 1998 Bill Clinton launched 79 cruise missiles at seven defenseless targets in the Middle East. One was a pharmaceutical plant in the Sudan called El Shifa. A pair of outstanding articles in Covert Action Quarterly (CAQ, Winter, 99) illustrates what a colossal crime was committed by this act of terrorism from our now-unimpeachable president.

�...the bombing will inexorably cause the suffering and death of tens of thousands of innocent people all over Africa, many of them children, by depriving them of basic medicines against malaria, tuberculosis, and other easily curable diseases.�

Oh yeah, I know. It's ok. After all, Bill Clinton is a Democrat. Only Republicans have wrong when they bomb a foreign country. And when a Democrat do it, he has right because he's doing it in a " democratic " manner.

Actually, the African populace loves Clinton based upon his last trip there. He mingled with the local peoples, hung out with Mandela,and had a good ole time....unlike Another president I know of who was greeted with rampant storms of protests which is kinda common for him worldwide.

So, please don't act like you sympathize with the African polulace when you clearly don't.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
5 years ago! We have a coward as a pretend resident lying about war & God knows what else & people here still get wittle bitty hard ons over something Clinton did or didn't do!

GET A LIFE!

not to argue your point but somehow time plays a factor in this? how? does that mean in five years people will simply excuse or overlook what bush did because "it was five years ago"??? i dont think so.

if you're going to criticize one for doing it you gotta criticize em all for doing the same thing. i call it being consistent and fair. time doesnt really enter into the equation.

i equate it to a statute of limitations. if the crime is hienous enough there is no limit. such as with murder, you can be found guilty 40 years later and be punished for it.

but if time plays a factor then after five years noone should say anything about what bush does if you feel noone should say anything about what clinton did. certainly seems fair to me at least

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
As I recall that incident. It was the Whitehouse that received credeble evidence from the CIA that it was Osama's hideout and the opposition screamed it was to detract from Lewinsky
As I look at the current situation it seems the CIA informed the Whitehouse that Osama was hiding in caves in Afghanistan then WMD in Iraq and the opposition screams to shield 911 fail safes that were rermoved. Both administrations have the same CIA Director. Who obviously doesn't control the CIA as he never saw the speech everyone is screaming about.
Have you ever thought that politics is futile and it's only purpose is to give all americans sides to choose and bullcrap to occupy your mind and spare time so that no one looks below the surface of the surface of the evening news.
The Director of the CIA and Presidents don"t controll crap.
Look to the military/indusrial complex and see who controls that and you will find your baby killers

TUT

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You could have video of Bush killing an intern, cutting her body up, cooking her and feeding her to White House staff as little jerky treats and you would still have some mindless right-wingers declaring his innocence...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
my point is, we have so much going on TODAY & some people are still OBSESSED with Clinton! IMO, the more Bush fu*%s up, the more they NEED to drag out something Clinton did or didn't do! Its pretty sad & a little funny.
(but mostly sad)

By the way, CLinton is LOVED in Africa.(see my Clinton posts in the People section)Mandella chose him to speak at his 85th Birthday! Theres a Clinton pavillion,Bill Clinton Highway,CLinton suite,etc.THEY LOVE BILL!

www.wemissbill.com...

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by romantico]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   

This mistake on taking out bin laden was looked downen by clinton but we still forgiving

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
As I recall that incident. It was the Whitehouse that received credeble evidence from the CIA that it was Osama's hideout and the opposition screamed it was to detract from Lewinsky
As I look at the current situation it seems the CIA informed the Whitehouse that Osama was hiding in caves in Afghanistan then WMD in Iraq and the opposition screams to shield 911 fail safes that were rermoved. Both administrations have the same CIA Director. Who obviously doesn't control the CIA as he never saw the speech everyone is screaming about.
Have you ever thought that politics is futile and it's only purpose is to give all americans sides to choose and bullcrap to occupy your mind and spare time so that no one looks below the surface of the surface of the evening news.
Look to the military/indusrial complex and see who controls that and you will find your baby killers

TUT

shhhhhh!!! dont tell them that. they're too busy bashing or defending bush.

of course there is something/someone else pulling the strings. that much is obvious.

clinton had this and bush had this. same thing and guess what? both times the other side was convinced it was a distraction and of course the sheeple buy into it and perpetuate this "dems Vs. repubs" BS fighting. its all a distraction! not just part of it. all of it.

the best way to conquer a people is to first divide them make them hate each other and then keep them ignorant about everything by spoon feeding them BS on the evening news.

but heavan forbid people should realize this, see the bigger picture and stop doing what "they" want us to do, fight amongst each other and never get along.

but i suppose some people are just happier with the "my side is better than your side" BS fights.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
You could have video of Bush killing an intern, cutting her body up, cooking her and feeding her to White House staff as little jerky treats and you would still have some mindless right-wingers declaring his innocence...

Objectively, I would say you're right.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
my point is, we have so much going on TODAY & some people are still OBSESSED with Clinton! IMO, the more Bush fu*%s up, the more they NEED to drag out something Clinton did or didn't do! Its pretty sad & a little funny.
(but mostly sad)

By the way, CLinton is LOVED in Africa.(see my Clinton posts in the People section)Mandella chose him to speak at his 85th Birthday! Theres a Clinton pavillion,Bill Clinton Highway,CLinton suite,etc.THEY LOVE BILL!

www.wemissbill.com...

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by romantico]

i really hate to say it but some politicians are charismatic, others are not. while i hate all politicians, i hate the ones who are charismatic. why? because they have an easier job of suckering people into believing they're a wonderful person.

then again some africans hold the belief that if they have sex with a virgin AIDs will leave their body.

so i take whatever they believe with a grain of salt....... the size of mount rushmore!

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   

TUT

Your post was hard to read....

The President signs off on any military strike order. What govt. do you live in?
I too remember the strikes and was applauding Clinton with joy over the fact that he had finally grown a pair and hit the enemy......ooops, to my and our country's embarrasment, he did not hit the target..............I thought the baby milk thing was a sham, but it seems today years later, it is not.

Wag on boys!!

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Your post was hard to read....

The President signs off on any military strike order. What govt. do you live in?
I too remember the strikes and was applauding Clinton with joy over the fact that he had finally grown a pair and hit the enemy......ooops, to my and our country's embarrasment, he did not hit the target..............I thought the baby milk thing was a sham, but it seems today years later, it is not.

Wag on boys!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

excuse me sir

what planet are you living on? the president signs what he is told to sign. he wakes up in the morning and his secretary tells him what he is going to do today and what he is going to sign today. they start this conditiong as soon as they decide they are going to enter politics. then when they put him to bed they tell him what he is going to say tommorow and he memorizes it as he is instructed to

what did you think his job was?

tut

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   

excuse me sir

what planet are you living on? the president signs what he is told to sign. he wakes up in the morning and his secretary tells him what he is going to do today and what he is going to sign today. they start this conditiong as soon as they decide they are going to enter politics. then when they put him to bed they tell him what he is going to say tommorow and he memorizes it as he is instructed to

what did you think his job was?

tut

Earth.
Where are you now?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
How can you say Clinton is loved in Africa?

Try going to southern Africa sometime...They can give a rat's patoosh about America, or Bill Clinton.

Fact is Bill Clinton bombed that pharmaceudical plant, and guess now where most of Africa buys their medicines from...AMERICA!

Yeah way to go Clinton!

At least Iraq ISNT about Oil, regardless of what ever messed up crud you can come up with to try and say it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I knew it. When a Dem bomb a country, especially a pharmaceutical factory, it's ok. But when a Rep remove a bloody tyrant, he's a nazi.

Also, each time the virtuous Bill has been in trouble, bombs have fallen everywhere in the world. Strange coincindence isn't it ?

Haaaa...the virtuous Dem.

This thread was an hypocrisy test. Test succesful

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I might point out that Bush was the first POTUS to tour Africa, ever. I might also point out that more blacks are in high executive positions than any other president in history.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Lies, Lies, and more lies.

First. the Africans were enthralled with Clinton, FM, when he visited.

Secondly, Republicans are like Nazis no matter if they bomb or not.

Third, Bush wasn't the first to visit Africa. Clinton beat him to it. Don't thnk he was the first, tho.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Did you read my post under WHY Clinton was a GREAT President? I answered your dim witted question already! Clinton is LOVED in AFrica!DOes your little trick really work? Ya know, ignoring the facts & ditto spewing your BS hoping no one calls you on it?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I knew it. When a Dem bomb a country, especially a pharmaceutical factory, it's ok. But when a Rep remove a bloody tyrant, he's a nazi.

Also, each time the virtuous Bill has been in trouble, bombs have fallen everywhere in the world. Strange coincindence isn't it ?

At all in no way it is right to bomb another country w/o the congress approval. And when a prez gets the ok then u can argue what might be the actions on both parties. Dems have always wanted the best for the Americans, equality, and wanted to shape our economy and our image around the world. Dems have always tried on persuading the hatred towards america is cause by war, grief, and that all the hatred is fed BS!
Then it's a republican perspective. They believe that poor is not motivated and the rich are, that is y there is increasing homeless people in america due to job cuts. Economically we are going broke here. Then when a repub goes to war, all hell breaks lose, F$%&^$%^ the natives lets kill and get paid baby woo woo(a republican's mind) That is y i think Republicans are criminals for their beliefs and should be a crime if ur a repub! And if u r; u r ignorant w/o any doubt!

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by hellfireburns]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellfireburns

At all in no way it is right right to bomb another country w/o the congress approval. And when a prez gets the ok then u can argue what might be the actions on both parties. Dems have always wanted the best for the Americans, equality, and wanted to shape our economy and our image around the world. Dems have always tried on persuading the hatred towards america is cause by war a grief, and that all the hatred is fed BS!
Then it's a republican perspective. They believe that poor is not motivated and the rich are that is y there is increasing homeless people in america due to job cuts. Economically we are going broke here. Then when a repub goes to war, all hell breaks lose, F$%&^$%^ the natives lets kill and get paid baby woo woo(a republican's mind) That is y i think Republicans are criminals for their beliefs and should be a crime if ur a repub! And if u r; u r ignorant w/o any doubt!

Exactly, this is what I've been trying to say.
Republican = criminal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join