It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr.Bush, how many people have you killed today?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
No coded messages from me Seekerof, if I thought you were stupid, I would come right out and say it.

I'm arguing on corruption and stupidity, not trying to make people feel small. Although it's funny when Tyriffic spells things out about his posts in such big letters.

J/K

Nice Einstein, by the way. Is he a role model?

hehehe...let me decipher the coded message first MA.....

Seriously, yes....I am a huge fan of Einstein. I had been looking for a good Einstein .gif but had no luck till last weekend.
Ok.....you can slam me know, cause I feel it coming.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
May I ask a question??? Do you guys have a place named ATS Chat at the top of your page? I know that you do, so no need answering that one. OK, now here is what we do.
Step 1. Scroll mouse arrow up to before mentioned ATS Chat.
Step 2. Click.
Step 3. Join chat.
Step 4. Have this conversation in chat where it belongs! Not out here polluting the boards. I am pretty sure that is what chat is for.
Step 5. BASH BUSH, BANG CLINTON, anything you want. That is why they put in the chat feature to begin with. Either that or to pick up dates.hhhmmmm, not really for sure about that now that I mention it.

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Banished]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Banished

Sorry, but the intellectual content on the Forum boards can be 500% above what is in the chat room.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Banished, thats a good alternative but is unlikely to have real results.
Its actually a part of any board you goto.....and yes, it gets old. But if we were to apply over-heated discussions to being restricted to the "chat room," wouldn't it be just as easy to just simply "ban" all political discussions period?
Any discussion on politics will most assured end in a disagreement....the degree of disagreement being variable.
Hehehehe, this is actually pretty mild compared to most.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I vote for a Single threaded topic where those that wish to bi+ch can congregate. This does nothing but breed animosity among the board users.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
LMAO, you complained about me?!?! Read your posts, colonel. They have no depth. You post about NOTHING else. YOU ADD ZERO TO THIS BOARD. Thank you for complaining, this will undoubtedly draw more attention to your midless waste of bandwidth.

Don't flatter yourself, kid. I never complained about you. I don't have that kinda time to waste.

Ipost to prove a point as does MA, altho our styles are different. His is patient. Mine is not b/c I consider the repugnants to be a monolith (seekerof, is a rare exception) who walk march lock-step with anything their facist masters say. So, I treat them as such.

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Colonel

What have you got against Seekerof?

Is he too small to be a monolith?

J/K

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I agree with both of you. The posts are better than chat usually, but we can change that.
Seekerof, I enjoy reading a good political thread. I have enjoyed many by people who are posting right now. The only problem I have is that they end up being the same thing. I get bored of reading them.
We need to come up with a new bad guy or a better idea. We have that debate thing here, let's spice it up. I have read that you guys are making your point and I respect that, but let's make it interesting. Lets set up a debate.
There are two different debates.
Debate one puts Colonel against goregrinder.
Colonel has to tell why Bush is the best president of all times and goregrinder has to debate that he is the worst.
The second debate pits romantico against Dragonrider.
romantico 's side of the debate is "was Clinton the worst president we have ever had, whereas Dragonrider must defend that Clinton is the best.

This way we have a complete role reversal. Let's see just who brought their marbles. Seperate the men from the boys, or Women, girls, any combination that fits.

So who is up for it?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I imagine you devised the use of "kid" to insult to some small degree. There is no sign of flattery in my last post. Again, you take it out of context. Yes, you're right about one thing; you and Masked do have a different style; his is intellectual, and yours is the path of the hate-mongerer. Good evening to you and your childish posts sir, i cordially bow out of the thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Colonel

What have you got against Seekerof?

Is he too small to be a monolith?

J/K

Heheheh. nah, he's just the only one that has ever thrown a wrench in my tirades. I can respect that.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Banished is demonstrating the game,

"Let's you and him fight"

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I was referring to Seekerof and MaskedAvatars posts earlier. Sorry I type slow, and people had replies before mine came up.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Banished: Your Avatar is creeping me out. Everytime I scroll down I jump (b/c I ain't expecting it). I was game but, Gore got his feelings hurt.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Banished is demonstrating the game,

"Let's you and him fight"

Did someone say "fight"?

Tag team, me & goregrinder vs. Colonel and his choice of partner.

The steel chairs are real.
-B.

link   
I'll take you up n the offer next time then,even tho I hate Bush. Its gonna be hard tho. But, I'll win.

link   
You have the parties muddled, banished. Coloenel is Anti-Bush, i'm merely reacting to the unbelievable amount of posts beaten out over this dead-horse of a topic.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You have the parties muddled, banished. Coloenel is Anti-Bush, i'm merely reacting to the unbelievable amount of posts beaten out over this dead-horse of a topic.

Nah, I'm not into parties, I just know Colonel is anti-Bush and you are anti-Colonel.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Are you joking?!! Please, someone give us a topic. It seems colonel want to turn this into a pi$$ing match. Can you debate about anything except the faults of the republican party, or should we stick with the only topic you know how to ramble about?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banished

Nah, I'm not into parties, I just know Colonel is anti-Bush and you are anti-Colonel.

Sorry, Banished. I guess they can't handle it. Even tho I may not like a position, I have been taught to defend those positions which are opposed to my feelings from my schooling so I can do this game.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think you misunderstood me goregrinder. It is a role reversal.

Colonel has to try to convince us that Bush was the best President of all time.

You have to try to convince us that Bush was the worst president of all time.

It is opposite to the norm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join