It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Yeah, I know...not another 9-11 thread! Sorry, I came across this article and I just had to post it. Some readers will be offended and others, I'm sure, will find it amusing and insightful. I thought it was brilliantly written and hope you will take the time to read it.

proliberty.com...
Astute observers of history are aware that for every notable event there will usually be at least one ,often several wild conspiracy theories which spring up around it. “The CIA killed Hendrix”; “the Pope had John Lennon murdered”; “Hitler was half Werewolf”; “Space aliens replaced Nixon with a clone,” etc, etc. The bigger the event, the more ridiculous and more numerous are the fanciful rantings which circulate in relation to it.

So its hardly surprising that the events of Sept. 11, 2001, have spawned their fair share of these ludicrous fairy tales. And as always, there is -- sadly -- a small but gullible percentage of the population eager to lap up these tall tales, regardless of facts or rational analysis.

One of the wilder stories circulating about Sept 11 (and one that has attracted something of a cult following amongst conspiracy buffs) is that it was carried out by 19 fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, with no apparent motivation other than that they “hate our freedoms.”

...At a less serious time, we might tolerate such crackpots with amused detachment, but they need to understand that the treachery that was perpetrated on Sept. 11, and the subsequent war crimes committed in “retaliation” are far too serious for us to allow such frivolous self indulgence to go unchallenged.

Those who are truly addicted to conspiracy delusions should find a more appropriate outlet for their paranoia.

Its time to stop loony conspiracy theories about Sept 11.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
All the best conspiracies are broadcast on cable. And the really "super secret" ones are on C-SPAN. And when they really want to hide constitutional abuse and conspiratorial graft they document it on government websites where no nutter ever thinks to look.

I agree wholeheartedly.

[edit on 12-4-2005 by RANT]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
thanks for sharing jezebel

and people think the chemtrail conspiracy believers were bad, 9/11 cult is by far the worst.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
excellent read , hehe

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A brilliant and amusing read. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
As I thought.

You left wing commie pinkos just don't know when to leave it alone.

9/11 was tragic, but George W Bush has led us through it admirably and united our nation and made it stronger, and he is a great man who is spreading democracy to the uncivilized world. Why keep trying to find holes in the official story by posting stuff like this from liberal Democrat sites?

Have you not read the Popular Mechanics article that debunked all the crackpot theories! Popular Mechanics did NOT debunk the story about the 19 evil insurgent terrorist hijackers bceause that story is completely true. Popular Mechanics is a scientific magazine it is not about politics so it must be true.

Our man won, your man lost. Get over it.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Great find jezebel!

I love their use of the term "fruit loop".

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Nice post. It gives me an idea.

There should be a page dovoted entirely to links to funny, strange, or otherwise interesting conspiracies.

I might have to start a thread to do that...

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Lord Axalon]

dh

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Have you not read the Popular Mechanics article that debunked all the crackpot theories! Popular Mechanics did NOT debunk the story about the 19 evil insurgent terrorist hijackers bceause that story is completely true. Popular Mechanics is a scientific magazine it is not about politics so it must be true.

One of the many articles debunking the distorting and shortchanging Popular Mechanics article is at this link

www.serendipity.li...

C Span will in any case break the media blackout on the real 911 issues by broadcasting David Ray Griffin's lecture today, which hopefully may signal the beginning of the end for your mass-murdering traitor

portland.indymedia.org...

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

C Span will in any case break the media blackout on the real 911 issues by broadcasting David Ray Griffin's lecture today, which hopefully may signal the beginning of the end for your mass-murdering traitor

Fools. David Ray Griffin presents 1+1 and you think that it would be broadcasted?
BTW, 1+1=
this

ed. to shorten link

[edit on 1-5-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well, so much for the C-SPAN hoax!

Another crackpot bites the dust!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

One of the many articles debunking the distorting and shortchanging Popular Mechanics article is at this link

www.serendipity.li...

ahhhhhh... I think he may have be trying to be a smart ass there dude...

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hahaha I like that one!!

It's like that other really "out there" conspiracy that building 7 collapsed because of "fire". I'm serious, read it on the net.

Thanx for sharing

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

As I thought.

9/11 was tragic, but George W Bush has led us through it admirably and united our nation and made it stronger, and he is a great man who is spreading democracy to the uncivilized world.

Wow, look at the delusions of this person!
United our nation? You are really high on something right?
This nation has not been so divided as it is today since Vietnam.

Look around the internet for the partisan bickering and "us vs them" intellectual combat going on.
Over 50% of this nation despises the entire Bush adminstration, and with that loathing they despise the people who support and follow Bush.

Over 10 Million people worldwide protested against his illegal war on a single day, the world is united against George Bush and his machinations.

Our nation is not stronger. Our military can't meet recruiting quota's, we have over 1,700 dead soldiers, and over 10,000 disabled vets from this illegal action in Iraq.

Deaths from terrorist attacks have tripled in the last year.
During the first three years of Bush adminstration, bankruptcy's in the United States reached a historical high count, so did the number of people on anti-depressants and anti-psychotic drugs.

40 Million Americans are without any kind of health insurance, if we all went to the hospital today, we'd bankrupt every hospital in the country and Nobody would have health care at all. You know what that 40 Million number is equal too? The entire armed forces of the United States. So we have an army of "unprotected uncared for" people, while we have the highest military spending ever.

7.7 Million Americans are without jobs, and thanks to Bush 1 Million more jobs will permanently leave this country this year.

We have the worlds largest prison population and its growing. Meanwhile Bush wants to grant amnesty and work permits to 11 Million illegal immigrants, aka, felons, instead of enforcing the laws of this country, at the same time imprisoning the citizens he swore to protect.

Can you tell me what the value of democracy is in Iraq if the country is polluted with depleted uranium? How many deformed cancerous babies born there today will actually live to vote someday?
Very few.

Everyone must remember that BUSH ended the aerial survelliance of Osama Bin Laden in January 2001, and rewared the Taliban 41 Million dollars in May 2001, failed to act on warnings of imminent attack in August 2001, and failed to capture the number one suspect in 9/11 attacks for four years.

Let me also point out that airport security has been found to be just as bad as it was pre 9/11.
So any rhetoric about a safer country is a straight up lie.

Also let me point out that only 10% of the cargo entering this country is checked by homeland security, so there is a 90% likelihood that a dirty nuke will safely pass through our ports.

Let me also point out that thanks to Bush's support of the "northern alliance", Heroin prices are at all time low, purity is at an all time high, and the number of addicts is also at an all time high.

Thanks to this adminstration turning a blind eye to all the heroin coming out of south american and afghanistan, cannabis cost more than gold, and our youth are turning to crystal meth , inhalents and pharmeceutical opiates.

Let me also state that under Bush, we have the Patriot Act, which in his father's adminstration was called the "Drug war Emergency Act", which amounts to an unprecedented ability of the government to violate our civil liberties and ignore the Constituition, Mr. Bush has sworn to protect.

Also the petrol chemical companies have an all time profit high, while fuel prices sky rocket, never to see a decline, which will eventually lead to people having to make the choice to turn on the heat, or eat.

Speaking of making choices, Bush's Medicaid drug scandal: that law was designed so that the elderly had a choice to make : take their medicine, or eat, but not both. Nice huh? It took two or three months to catch this error and fix it. But it shows the ignorant evil of the people who wrote it.

Of course no amount of facts will convince the "9/11 conspiracy theorists".
They live in a hallucinated zombie state of "Bush is a great man that is uniting this nation and making it stronger"

Ignorance is truly the most addictive and dangerous drug this nation is addicted to.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Legal, that was fantastic. For that post you get my "way Above" vote.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yes, that was a great read. However I take issue when people start getting into this stuff:

the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon

You can't know from a reaction or an expression whats going on in a guys head, Bush always has a dumb look on his face - that morning was no different. Speculation like that makes people look like crack-pots themselves. A missile wasn't shot into the Pentagon, I think that was well enough debunked on this site, and people still grasp a hold of that. The "controlled demolition" has been beaten to death by both sides, and usually by people that have no idea what the hell they're talking about. A lot of conspiracy theorists became experts in demolition and structural engineering all the sudden. My ass. I don't think anyone can say for certain what happened in those buildings.

The guy in this piece was using plenty of fuzzy logic himself. That does a great disservice to people that look for the truth. Most conspiracy theorists buy into absolutley every scenario they've heard of that could possibly have happened on that day. That knee-jerk reactionary, don't care for the truth as long as it sounds good # makes most people that can't understand how the "sheeple" can possibly take the official story at face value sheeple themselves.

Take legalizer here, he misunderstood MA's sarcasm because he didn't take the time to realize from his previous writings he's far from a neo-con and his post was written in the style of the inititial article. Consequently he vaguely insulted him and went on a nice little rant about how awful everything is.

Knee-jerk reactionary partisanism got me down.

The most solid evidence that someone was complicit in 9-11 was the insider trading. That's public knowledge. That's not speculation. That #ing happened. We should be beating down Congress' door to investigate that. We should be writing editorials to papers about that.

Instead we have guys going on about structural engineering like they're experts.

You can be a conspiracy theorist and not be crazy, you just have to use some logic.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

As I thought.

9/11 was tragic, but George W Bush has led us through it admirably and united our nation and made it stronger, and he is a great man who is spreading democracy to the uncivilized world.

Wow, look at the delusions of this person!

There is nothing new in rock and roll.

You are forgiven (by me) for ignorance of the content of the majority of my posts. Perhaps it is inexperience, or undeveloped understanding of smiley buttons or sarcasm. What is sadder, however, is that some people reading the official 9/11 story written as conspiracy theory, will not see the satire in that piece even while it is overt.

But more still are people who have been dumbed down and terrorized to the point of not caring, and putting stupid blind nationalism above all else. That is the character I played in one post; there are plenty of them to meet on the internet and real life. Often they are not as uni-dimensional as that, but few of them have the critical dimension of need for truth.

Still, with only 3000 or so MA posts calling the Bush administration what it is, the worst criminal gang in history to take office in the US, it indicates that this is slooooooooooooooooooooow to catch on at ATS. Few care with the content of the million plus impressions that have gone before, and more seek to interject with whatever is on their mind at the time in the "free speech" environment. I will endeavor to post 3000-4000 more, to see what difference that makes to the delusional disorders of others, LOL.

To some readers you are only what you just said in your last post, in keeping with the capacities of the short attention span generation.

Aside - DTOM - who are the "fools" you choose to insult in your post?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
MaskedAvatar you never fail to amaze me. Keep it up!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Great work, Jezebel!!

You spoke the real and used humor as well. I haven't done this yet, but you're the first person I've voted for way above. That is undoubtedly the greatest 9/11 conspiracy theory of all time!!

dh

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I hope this gets you into Griffins lecture

link is a Winamp media file

ed. to shorten link

[edit on 2-5-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

join