It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs/EBEs/Propulsion of their craft -what do you speculate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
My studies suggest perhaps twelve or more species and all their craft run on the same principles but what are the principles?

Dallas

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Dallas, I don't intend to be mean, but how the hell really can your "studies" point to 12 or more species using the same technological advancements to run their vehicles when you don't have a clue about the advancements in question?

Please explain that to me...

[Edit]
A typo that was not nice to see...

[edit on 12-4-2005 by SpookyVince]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

My studies suggest perhaps twelve or more species and all their craft run on the same principles but what are the principles?

Dallas

There are several links that provide speculation as to how these vehecles travel the way that they do. Double-click on the red words for the links:

From: Philadelphia Experiment - Philadelphia Harbor - August 1943
The principle that lay behind the Philadelphia Experiment was the Unified Field Theory. This theory states that gravity and magnetism are connected, just as mass and energy are connected through the formula E=mc2. Einstein never solved the Unified Field Theory, but the very nature of the Philadelphia Experiment suggests otherwise. It is probably that this theory has become a government secret because it is capable of doing many things, possibly even space travel without the assistance of rockets.

Toroid Pool Effect, where the toroid generates both an upper and a lower pulsed magnetic field, and that the intensity of one adds to the intensity of the other, the forces upon the outward spiralling electrons will be greater.

The Galaxy Clock is the model used in a new theory in Quantum Physics that will demonstrate how to cause mass (spacecraft) to break Einstein's law and attain light speed and beyond.

Alien Technology (Back Engineered)

UFOS AND THE NEW PHYSICS

[edit on 12-4-2005 by evilution]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I would like to know what these 12 or more alien species are.

As for propulsion i think it is somewhat impossible for anyone but the neighbourhoods friendly little grey men. It would be a fair guess some sort of anti-grav propulsion system, although they are obvously well past our current level of tec so they might be on to something way beyond that.

top topics

join