It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the ATS level?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I was just wondering what the level stood for and how it gets raised. Any help would be greatful.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Rule # 1

Think less, post more, watch what happens.

Rule # 2

Quality not quantity.

Rule # 2 overrides Rule # 1 if you want ATS to be a good forum.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Mask. I usally try to post informative and somewhat lengthy posts.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
it is a reflection of ones experience of and contributions to the ATS Community. Simply put, and DR is the perfect example of the prefured poster/member of said community.

MA, very good advice. Also very true.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
So it is a quality meter... We need people to know this. It would help this place get even better.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That's what everyone says.

Here's the truth:

You start at level 1
for evrey 100 posts you make, you go up one level.

MA and Avisor just sai that because lately some of the posts ae looking like crap.

Later,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
In short it is meaningless, as was posted above. Quality people do not look at your level, your stars, but at the quality of your posts. But I am guilty of posting many "crap posts," such as this one.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is not a crap post like Freddie's. It will serve to highlight something.

1. You can look up everything about what the level means in previous posts on the subject.

2. What I said didn't imply how the quality side of the equation worked, or rebut what Tassadar is saying. It was asking for quality not quantity. Definitely ATS would be much better off without the number of me-too, contentless posts.

3. Now I will rebut what Tassadar is saying. The levels do not work in quite the way Tassadar has explained. I know, but only by virtue of the 'level' I'm on.

top topics

join