It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal experience with an angel in a photograph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Id just like to share this story with you, as I have not been able to get a copy of the said photograph, but it is still around.

When I was in grade 7 when my mother was in a car accident, she lived through it, but at the time of this experience, she was in ICU. I had just came back to school after visiting my mom in the hospital and was in french class.

I had a very religous teacher, although she didnt bring it into the classroom, i knew her personally, plus im from a small town, so you know that drill, everyone knows everyone. She traveled to Rome and met the pope (john paul II) This gives you an idea of her devotion.

Anyways after class we got to talking about my mothers condition and that sort of thing and out of nowhere she brings up this story of having a picture that had what she called an angel in it. To cut the story short, she took the photograph during some sort of family funeral, or friends funeral, im not quite sure. It is quite old, and it was black and white. I found it strange to take a photograph in a cemetary but its not me its her.

The photograph was of a tree in the cemetary. Up high in the tree was a clear shape of a human being. I cannot explain the feeling when viewing this photograph. I trust her that she is telling the truth, and im almost certain she is. When studying the photograph, its not like the human is just some blob shape that remotely resembles a human, it is a full person wearing a robe. the detail is incredible. I wish i had a scan of it to show everyone. I have been meaning to contact her about it for some time. It truly is something people need to see. Even if its a camera flub, its amazing.

What is your opinion of "angel photos"

I know of many fakes, but i believe this person.

Just my short story.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm sure it's possible, but we'll have more to discuss if you can please post said photograph.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
ill try. for now it will just be a story. im looking for people that may have seen a similar photograph in person, not like on the internet or tv.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Very Interesting.Too bad you don't have the photograph

new topics

top topics

join