It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 99 Names of (((*****ALLAH*****))) !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

In the name f Allah, The most graceious, the most merciful.

These are the 99 names of Allah (God in Arabic).

Read them and let your spirit to raise to that pure level of knowing Allah.
Read it and let Allah's lights enter your heart and shine out through your actions.
Read them and test the sweatness of Allah's manefistations.

www.harunyahya.com...

And this is a video clip that has most of Allah's name song by Turkish people in Arabic.

usa.stv.com.tr...

Allah says:

21 Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, verily, thou wouldst have seen it humble itself and cleave asunder for fear of Allah. Such are the similitudes which We propound to men, that they may reflect.
22 Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god; who knows (all things) both secret and open; He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
23 Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god; the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah! (high is He) above the partners they attribute to Him.
24 He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names; whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

[The Quran 59: 21-24].

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Islam]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry about the name, the generic name allah. It's not a proper name at all. I hate to tell you this and not burst your bubble about it. The Jewish religious leaders before the Messiah's day (Yahushua; many call Jesus) started a doctrine called the "ineffable name" doctrine. This was their own man-made doctrine started, but never, never given authority by our creator Yahweh. In this doctrine, they stated that any common person like me and most of mankind, was never allowed to say the sacred name Yahweh.

Then in about the 8th century C.E., the Arab Jews who wanted to know about our creator's name, asked the Jewish religious leaders, and was told it was "eloah." Well, "allah" is just the Arabic of the Hebrew-Aramaic "eloah." See what I'm saying here, eloah and allah are both generic names naming the type of deity-class they are, not a personal name at all. What I'm trying to say is, they are eloah (mighty) beings. But all the angels are also eloah beings. Allah is just the Arabic way of saying "eloah." You can search this out, if you wish, and prove it so.

Tiza

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Salaam Alaikum Islam

Isn't it 99+1 names of Allah?

(not 100; but actually "99+1")

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Peace Tiza

Yahweh may actually be the name of a very powerful demon:

Originally posted by Tamahu
According to my understanding, the Zionists have tricked many into worshipping a demon called Jah-ve or Yah-weh(two syllables).

Also: www.gnosis-usa.com...

"Jahve is a terribly perverse fallen Angel." - The Perfect Matrimony

"Jahve(Yahweh) tempted Jesus by offering him all of the world's treasures. [...] Javhe can be represented by a star of five points with the feet aiming upwards." - Tarot and Kabbalah

"Javhe(Yahweh) has a very grave Karma, since he was the secret perpetrator of the crucifixion of Christ, and he is also directly responsible for the failure of human evolution on the Earth." -The Revolution of Beelzebub

The proper pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton is three syllables(or Four):

IOD-HE-VE, Ya-Ha-Wah, Jahovah, etc.

This is the name of our Internal-God.

For more on this, see the Gnostic teachings of Kabbalah:

www.gnosis-usa.com...

Shalom

The First Commandment

...These Three Supernals are what in Hebrew are called ELOHIM. Elohim means "Gods and Goddesses." It is a female name (Eloah) ending with a plural masculine name (im).

The Father, the first Sephirah, emanates from the Unknown, the Unknowable – called in Hebrew the Ain Soph, the Limitless, the Nothingness. That is why when you read the Hebrew Bible the name of God has four letters, because Moses knew very well that the Holy Trinity, the three Supernals, the three primary forces, emerge from the Unknowable. And that Unknowable is what is called the Cosmic Common Eternal Father; which has no form.

In Kabbalah, we call the Father “Kether” and is symbolized with the letter IOD, the Son “Chokmah” is symbolized with the letter – HE, the Holy Spirit “Binah” is symbolized with the letter – VAU:

IOD HE VAU which in Latin Letters is I A O

IOD HE VAU emanated from a uterus, from an Unknowable Divinity – the Ain Soph: that uterus is symbolised by the letter HE in Hebrew. That is why when writing the name of God we repeat the letter HE at the end of the name: IOD HE VAU HE – this is the Holy name of God, which in Greek is called the Tetragrammaton.

When we are uniting the three Supernals, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, with the Unknowable Seity, then we are making a Divinity that has no form, that we can form no image of, it is impossible to symbolise, to have an image of that. Many Kabbalists call this Iod Heva, or in English we write as Jehovah. Of course, IOD HE VAU HE is that Unknowable God which is symbolised in the World of God, in that first triangle, by a Great Head (vast countenance). In the Zohar we read that God appears, Kabbalistically speaking, like a Great Head, but only showing the right side, never the left, because the right side is related with the three Supernals, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three forces in one God, the Holy Trinity. The left side, which is not shown, is the Unknowable Seity, the Ain Soph- which is from where the three Supernals emanate.

That is why in the First Commandment Moses says:

“Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one:

“And thou shalt love Jehovah thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”
(Deuteronomy: 6:4, 5)...

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Makes for a nice song during a long road trip..

But...You forgot the most important, and even more descriptive name:

"FICTITIOUS"

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
What purpose did that^^^ just serve?

Either bring some knowledge to the thread or don't.

Nobody wants to hear your subjective opinion.:shk:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Actually Tiza, Allah is not only one of God's names, it literally means "The God". Hence, the 1st part of the Arabic declaration of acceptance to Islam is:
"La (no) illaha (god) il (except) Allah (The God)"

BTW, Muhammad preached Islam in the 6th and 7th century (he died in 632AD). So the word "Allah" is obviously much older than the 8th century. Also, the Jewish Arabs didn't ask their religious leaders the name of their creator. It had been with them for many generations. Muhammad didn't invent a new name for God.

[edit on 16-4-2005 by babloyi]

[edit on 16-4-2005 by babloyi]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

What purpose did that^^^ just serve?

Either bring some knowledge to the thread or don't.

Nobody wants to hear your subjective opinion.:shk:

So, let me get this straight?
An opening post which is a borderline call to prayer, claims Allah has
99 names, and you say I am subjective?
Good one..

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I'm sorry about the name, the generic name allah. It's not a proper name at all. I hate to tell you this and not burst your bubble about it. The Jewish religious leaders before the Messiah's day (Yahushua; many call Jesus) started a doctrine called the "ineffable name" doctrine. This was their own man-made doctrine started, but never, never given authority by our creator Yahweh. In this doctrine, they stated that any common person like me and most of mankind, was never allowed to say the sacred name Yahweh.

Then in about the 8th century C.E., the Arab Jews who wanted to know about our creator's name, asked the Jewish religious leaders, and was told it was "eloah." Well, "allah" is just the Arabic of the Hebrew-Aramaic "eloah." See what I'm saying here, eloah and allah are both generic names naming the type of deity-class they are, not a personal name at all. What I'm trying to say is, they are eloah (mighty) beings. But all the angels are also eloah beings. Allah is just the Arabic way of saying "eloah." You can search this out, if you wish, and prove it so.

Tiza

I dont know what you want exactly.

Do you mean that ((ALLAH)) is a Hebrew name ??
If you mean so, you are 100% WRONG.

That is because the old Arab poetries (before Muhammad) they used to use the name ALLAH.
And this how it is written in decorated Arabic.

Also, the word ((ALLAH)) has many deep meanings in Arabic language.

It can come from the noun (Walah) which mean in Arabic thae highest level of love and yearning, and thus (ALLAH) will mean the one who all creatures love Him and yearn to Him.

It can come from the letirature Arabic verb ((Laaha)) which mean to become high and thus (ALLAH) will mean the one who is HIGH.

Peace Tiza

That according to your believe.

Makes for a nice song during a long road trip..

But...You forgot the most important, and even more descriptive name:

"FICTITIOUS"

Allah didnt name himself "FICTITIOUS", and thus we cant name him that.
His names have many secrets and we cant add any name ALLAH didnt name himself with.

Salaam Alaikum Islam

Isn't it 99+1 names of Allah?

(not 100; but actually "99+1")

YES.

Actually Tiza, Allah is not only one of God's names, it literally means "The God". Hence, the 1st part of the Arabic declaration of acceptance to Islam is:
"La (no) illaha (god) il (except) Allah (The God)"

BTW, Muhammad preached Islam in the 6th and 7th century (he died in 632AD). So the word "Allah" is obviously much older than the 8th century. Also, the Jewish Arabs didn't ask their religious leaders the name of their creator. It had been with them for many generations. Muhammad didn't invent a new name for God.

You're right.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Do you mean that ((ALLAH)) is a Hebrew name ??

No, let me see if I can help you understand. Mohammad was from the 8th century C.E. and was the founder of the Muslim religion and had been taught by some local Arab Jews. Now, the Jews of this period were into their Talmudic laws and such, also believed in a manmade doctrine called "the ineffable name doctrine" which teaches that no common person was allowed to pronounce the sacred name Yahweh. It's their doctrine, not Yahweh's scriptural doctrine at all.

These Jews also believed that the Arabs were people of unclean lips and ears and would not teach them the sacred name. However, when Mohammed was being taught by these people and he heard the generic name (title) Allah (which is Arabic for the Hebrew term "eloah"), these Jews told him that it was the sacred name. They did not have any reason to tell Mohammad otherwise since they believed as they did about the sacred name Yahweh. It is not the sacred name, but he was told it was---allah is simply the Arabic for the Hebrew "eloah."

Also, you can research this from scholars and such. Many know that allah is the same as the term (a generic title) eloah-- (eloah/allah) means a mighty being. Again, it's a generic name, title.

This is all I will write on this subject.

Tiza

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hello,
That's simply not the truth. Anyone can make up anything, but that doesn't make it the truth. You might want to go and do some serious study about the subject, starting with some decent scholarly works might be of greater value, along with the Scriptures themselves.

Tiza

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally Posted by Tamahu
Yahweh may actually be the name of a very powerful demon.

Originally Posted by Islam
That according to your believe.

Originally posted by Tiza
Hello,
That's simply not the truth. Anyone can make up anything, but that doesn't make it the truth. You might want to go and do some serious study about the subject, starting with some decent scholarly works might be of greater value, along with the Scriptures themselves.

Tiza

Incase you guys didn't notice, I did offer some references instead of just typing an opinion and leaving at that.

Again:

According to my understanding, the Zionists have tricked many into worshipping a demon called Jah-ve or Yah-weh(two syllables).

Also: www.gnosis-usa.com...

"Jahve is a terribly perverse fallen Angel." - The Perfect Matrimony

"Jahve(Yahweh) tempted Jesus by offering him all of the world's treasures. [...] Javhe can be represented by a star of five points with the feet aiming upwards." - Tarot and Kabbalah

"Javhe(Yahweh) has a very grave Karma, since he was the secret perpetrator of the crucifixion of Christ, and he is also directly responsible for the failure of human evolution on the Earth." -The Revolution of Beelzebub

The proper pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton is three syllables(or Four):

IOD-HE-VE, Ya-Ha-Wah, Jahovah, etc.

This is the name of our Internal-God.

For more on this, see the Gnostic teachings of Kabbalah:

www.gnosis-usa.com...

Shalom

The First Commandment

...These Three Supernals are what in Hebrew are called ELOHIM. Elohim means "Gods and Goddesses." It is a female name (Eloah) ending with a plural masculine name (im).

The Father, the first Sephirah, emanates from the Unknown, the Unknowable – called in Hebrew the Ain Soph, the Limitless, the Nothingness. That is why when you read the Hebrew Bible the name of God has four letters, because Moses knew very well that the Holy Trinity, the three Supernals, the three primary forces, emerge from the Unknowable. And that Unknowable is what is called the Cosmic Common Eternal Father; which has no form.

In Kabbalah, we call the Father “Kether” and is symbolized with the letter IOD, the Son “Chokmah” is symbolized with the letter – HE, the Holy Spirit “Binah” is symbolized with the letter – VAU:

IOD HE VAU which in Latin Letters is I A O

IOD HE VAU emanated from a uterus, from an Unknowable Divinity – the Ain Soph: that uterus is symbolised by the letter HE in Hebrew. That is why when writing the name of God we repeat the letter HE at the end of the name: IOD HE VAU HE – this is the Holy name of God, which in Greek is called the Tetragrammaton.

When we are uniting the three Supernals, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, with the Unknowable Seity, then we are making a Divinity that has no form, that we can form no image of, it is impossible to symbolise, to have an image of that. Many Kabbalists call this Iod Heva, or in English we write as Jehovah. Of course, IOD HE VAU HE is that Unknowable God which is symbolised in the World of God, in that first triangle, by a Great Head (vast countenance). In the Zohar we read that God appears, Kabbalistically speaking, like a Great Head, but only showing the right side, never the left, because the right side is related with the three Supernals, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three forces in one God, the Holy Trinity. The left side, which is not shown, is the Unknowable Seity, the Ain Soph- which is from where the three Supernals emanate.

That is why in the First Commandment Moses says:

“Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one:

“And thou shalt love Jehovah thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”
(Deuteronomy: 6:4, 5)...

I'm not saying that the God that most people think is Yahowah, is a demon(most think that Jahovah and Jahveh are the same); I'm saying that "Yahweh" or "Jahve" are false pronunciations of the Tetragrammaton(YHWH), of which the true pronunciation is properly pronounced as Yahowah/Jehovah, Iod-He-Vau-He, IOD-HEVE, etc.

But to pronounce the Tetragrammaton(YHVH) with just two syllables, is to pronounce the name of a demon: Yah-weh/Jah-veh.

Get it?

The difference is somewhat subtle, and that is why the Zionists have had much success in misleading people.

This Kabbalah website breaks down the etymology of the Tetragrammaton(YHWH) and of Elohim; and also offers some things overlooked by most "scholars" and "theologians".

Also, some interesting info on ELOAH.... .

Salaam

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Islam

Do you happen to have any knowledge of how Allah relates to YHVH(Yahovah)?

Remember; that in the Qur'an, Allah is referred to as "We" at times, as in Elohim.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiza
That's simply not the truth. Anyone can make up anything, but that doesn't make it the truth.

Heheheh.... I could say the same to you. You should also research from "scholars and such". Much of your information is incorrect. While I am not a religious scholar, I have studied the basics of Islam and can tell you some things with certainity:
For example, like I said, Muhammad was born and he died WAAY before the 8th century CE. ANY religious scholar will tell you that.
I did not say Allah was a hebrew name. I said it was an arabic name. Muhammad didn't learn it from any Jews. I said it had been with the arabs from long before. They had always believed in "Allah, the most high". The thing is that they associated many smaller gods along with him. That is what Muhammad preached against.
Also, Muhammads life has been VERY well documented and verified. Not only by muslims, but by non-muslims also, so you can get a very unbiased view of him. All sources agree that he was illiterate. He could not read or write. So it is impossible for him to have got his hands on some jewish religious texts, and learnt from them. Also, there is nothing documented (by anyone) about him having met jewish scholars and learnt from them. Also, while the jews may have some laws about not speaking God's name out, there is nothing like that in Islam.
You also seem to have strange ideas about jewish-arab relations. The jews didn't think that arabs were "unclean", the jews WERE arabs (at least where Muhammad was at the time)

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Peace All

To better understand the history of Islam after the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, one may want to learn about the Arabian/Sabean Pantheon(s) and the trinity of which Allah was/(is) part of.

I believe it is Allah, Allat and Miznat(or Manat?).

All of this most likely has a relation to the Kemetic, Sumerian and other Ancient Pantheons, and to The Tree of Life itself.

In fact, I'd bet that the Sufis have a working knowledge of The Tree of Life(as 'The Bible' itself is essentially a Kabbalistic text).

Also the term Allahuma or Allahumma would be nice to have clarified in relation to Elohim.

Just trying to spark minds.....

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Peace All
To better understand the history of Islam after the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, one may want to learn about the Arabian/Sabean Pantheon(s) and the trinity of which Allah was/(is) part of.
I believe it is Allah, Allat and Miznat(or Manat?).

heheh.... muslims would vehemently disagree with you there. In Pre-Islamic Arabia, Allah was not part of a trinity, he was the "High God" or "Top God" of an huge pantheon of over 300 gods. Allat and Manat were just two of Allah's "daughters". What Muhammad preached was to worship Allah and Allah alone.
Muslims feel very strongly about this because the "Unity" and "Oneness" and "indivisibilty" of God is a big thing in Islam. When someone asks about what God is, the Qurans says:

Surah 112
Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, the Uncaused Cause of all;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him.

[edit on 18-4-2005 by babloyi]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
One thing that many people mistakenly believe, is that Ancient cultures such as the Kemetians were polytheists.

The Kemetians knew that there was really only ONE God.

The various Neteru of the Pantheon were various aspects of the One Divinity's manifestations and attributes.

A Monistic-Pantheism if you will.

I'm not sure exactly how the Ancient Arabian Religion, was different than or similiar to the Kemetic one though.....

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The ancient Arabian religion had one "Top" God (Who was known as Allah), but there were hundreds of "smaller" deities, who were seen as intercessors. Apparently God didn't want to bother with the small things, so these deities were set for individual purposes, for example, one for fertility, one for luck, etc.
This is what Muhammad preached against. He said that God did not need any intercessors.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm saying that "Yahweh" or "Jahve" are false pronunciations of the Tetragrammaton(YHWH), of which the true pronunciation is properly pronounced as Yahowah/Jehovah, Iod-He-Vau-He, IOD-HEVE, etc.

Tamahu, was it you who wrote this? Anyway, I'm fully aware of the pronunciation and in all the ancient writings that gives us the proper pronunciation of Yahweh. Yahweh is simply a transliteration from the Hebrew into English to bring the sound across. The exact letters that make up Yahweh's name are the 4 semi-vowel letters in the Hebrew, YHWH, i.e.

Anciently these four letters were also vowels, kind of like in English the "w" and "y" also serve as vowels too.

The pronunciation is thus: ee-ah-oo-ah.

ee = y
ah = h
oo = w
ay or ey = h

Now, since the "oo" is the "waw," those who know this sound know that transliterating the YHWH into English as Yahweh is pronounced: Yah-oo-ey, not Yah-wey as what you're saying.

Also, I am not interested in studying something some person wrote up saying that Yahweh is a pagan name. The reason is because I know it's a lie. If anyone took the name Yahweh and were pagan themselves, that proves nothing to me at all. The ancient Israelites became so pagan at one time that they mixed Baal up for Yahweh. So it's nothing new. It's simply the same old same old that's been going on for ages and ages. Anyone can take a name of something, be a pagan, then people confuse that name and make it pagan. This has happened with the Hebrew terms el, eloah, elohim, etc., adonai. They were not originally pagan names, but pagans took them up. So I ask, so what? Still doesn't make them pagan.

Tiza

top topics

join