It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SADDAMS SONS CONFIRMED DEAD

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Interesting, codes.

I assume you have read the 'news' of the conclusive raid, killing of both brothers and DNA testing...

How could it possibly be wrong? (again?)

So have the DNA tests been released yet?

No, that will take a day or two. There are dental records and fingerprints giving positive ids.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexus Panther
What the fu*k has it got to do with you or me if U & D did kill people.

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Lexus Panther]

Its called 6 degrees of sepraration, they are linked to 9/11 even if its just by thought alone.... i hope they do something special with the bodies

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie

Originally posted by drunk

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Interesting, codes.

I assume you have read the 'news' of the conclusive raid, killing of both brothers and DNA testing...

How could it possibly be wrong? (again?)

So have the DNA tests been released yet?

No, that will take a day or two. There are dental records and fingerprints giving positive ids.

So until then they could still be alive.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
or they could really be literally dead..........!?!
sheesh....this is getting ridiculous......

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I read news sources from America, Canada, Britain, and Asia. I like to have a variety of sources.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
or they could really be literally dead..........!?!
sheesh....this is getting ridiculous......

regards
seekerof

No its not
"guilty until proven innocent"
"alive until proven dead"!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
yeah, seekerof, it is kind of rediculous. I keep repeating what I already posted because people keep asking silly questions or making inane remarks. Meanwhile, my bloodpressure is skyrocketting.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
No reason to invade? Did you read the entire thread, or are you just dense?

I thought this was an intellectual site for people of learning.
Sorry missed the post about the reason to invade. Perhaps you could explain it.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
*Mumbling something about mass murders, blatantly disregarding 14 U.N. sanctions, shooting at planes in no fly zones, developing WMDs* This has been posted.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
What makes you say that?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well Fred you said the DNA test arent released yet so until then Uday and his bro are still alive in my eyes.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Whatever, mate. You read my U2U which stated why they are dead. By the way, the bodies are going to be on television today. You might want to stay up. Of course, you will figure they are body doubles, even if they give a close up of Uday's titanium rod in his leg.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I doubt they will show the bodies as the US doesnt want to make mistake like they did invading Iraq.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Forgot to add that they havnt shown them here yet, why would they show the bodies without DNA proof that they are the brothers?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Whatever, mate. You read my U2U which stated why they are dead. By the way, the bodies are going to be on television today. You might want to stay up. Of course, you will figure they are body doubles, even if they give a close up of Uday's titanium rod in his leg.
theres no way they can show the "bodys" on T.V if they got hit by at least four missiles,thats why they used dental records to prove? who they were.Ive read many books about Uday and he was a complete maniac plus six billion dollars were moved out of Iraq before the war started so i still think hes in pakistan.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
America normally does not parade bodies around on TV. But they are doing so because it is important for the Iraqis to realize they are truly dead. Apparantly, it is will also help peeps on ATS to realize this really happened.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexus Panther
where do you get your info, God?

Nope. I get it by looking at the World around me.

That means - Books, TV, Newspapers, Internet, People, my own experiences in life and probably a few other sources that I've forgotten to mention here.

Books, People, Internet, and me, give me a sense of balance with the news media.

And by the way, I wasn't lecturing anyone.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by codes

theres no way they can show the "bodys" on T.V if they got hit by at least four missiles,thats why they used dental records to prove? who they were.Ive read many books about Uday and he was a complete maniac plus six billion dollars were moved out of Iraq before the war started so i still think hes in pakistan.

That's what I heard. The bodies will be televised, breaking in tradition. I am guessing prime-time in America, about 6 or 7 hours from now.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   

America normally does not parade bodies around on TV. But they are doing so because it is important for the Iraqis to realize they are truly dead. Apparantly, it is will also help peeps on ATS to realize this really happened.

I dont believe they are dead(yet) the US and coalition forces have screwed up in the past so Saddam and his sons are alive and well do u really think Saddam would let his sons die like that?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There is considerable speculation, including by the BBC (Baghdad Broadcasting Corporation) that the assasination attempt on Uday was ordered by Saddam. But, no, SH, would not let Qusay die, but what say does Saddam have in ANYTHING right now?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join