It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SADDAMS SONS CONFIRMED DEAD

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
The BBC is just too much:

Saddam sons 'dead'. Not only do they put scare quotes around the word �dead� in their headline, they have a sidebar with a quote from a �Palestinian� named only �Ebiat,� who intones:

It would be better to stop exaggeration of unimportant events like these and be aware that the illegal coalition existence in Iraq will end one day, even if Saddam's DNA went away.

Oh no, no bias here.

turd balls

BBC = Baghdad Broadcasting Corporation. Bastards.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Whats it got to do with the Coalition that Saddams sons were killers?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
i dont understand how you can NOT hate them so much

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
BBC tells it like it is.
You can't stand it because it doesn't kiss the admins butt

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Interesting, codes.

I assume you have read the 'news' of the conclusive raid, killing of both brothers and DNA testing...

How could it possibly be wrong? (again?)

So have the DNA tests been released yet?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What the [SNIP] has it got to do with you or me if U & D did kill people.

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Lexus Panther]

censor circumvention removed

[edit on 11/9/08 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Actually, some BBC embedded reporters resigned because their stories were twisted around by the editors to make it look like the coalition was not kicking arse. Who is twisting the truth?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
:::hacks off little red tongue with a butcher knife:::

ya think its halal?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
New information

Also, it appears that both brothers were killed when a soldier fired a TOW missile from his jeep into the building. I wonder what condition the bodies are in.....

==========================================

I wonder what the rationale was to fire a TOW against small arms fire. Did we run out of tear gas and sleeping gas ???

tut

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ok you'll agree that its confirmed and denied.
Crystal clear.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexus Panther
What the fu*k has it got to do with you or me if U & D did kill people.

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Lexus Panther]

What do you want then? Do you want good nations like Britain and America to stand-by and let people mass-murder and build up their military? Do you want such nations to intervene? Or do you want such nations to wait until the world comes crying to us to do something? Regardless the likes of you will criticize any action taken or not taken.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If you're such a patriot give the French their statue back

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

I wonder what the rationale was to fire a TOW against small arms fire. Did we run out of tear gas and sleeping gas ???

tut

Did Saddams boys run out of gas masks?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
People enough of the uber-short posts. Enough of the sentance long posts please. Thats means you Lexus nad Kitty.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
We all now know (with the help of the BBC and British Government and the US Admin) that we had no reason to invade Iraq and no reason to occupy it. So what the fu*k has it got to do with us.
Does Saddam tell Bush who should be executed in Texas.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I cannot even fathom that people are debating about whether these two arseholes should have been taken out. Their hobbies included going to weddings, raping the bride, and executing the husband. After Uday got partially paralyzied, he got more brutal and developed a fondness for 12-13 year-old girls. He had deals with the principals of schools. Oh, nevermind, you people make me too angry. These people are sick, sick, sick and deserved to die. The reason why we did not simply drop a couple of 2,000 lb. bombs on the house is because we wanted Qusay alive because he probably has information on the whereabouts of his father. Uday was not trusted with such information.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Sorry, due to the occupation of Scotland by the English that is the only language that I can read and write.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   

No, the majority of people of Texas told Bush who should be executed. Unfortunately Saddam was about executing the majority of his people - nobody could tell him anything.

You claim to hang onto every word that the BBC tells you yet you don't believe it when they either make mistakes or deliberately foul up. If the BBC says something is White why must that always be true? History has time and time again shown the media quite often gets things wrong. Add to that a media with a political agenda and you have a news source that it is very difficult to trust.
The problem is that some people only believe the media when they want to. When it serves their own beliefs.
Placing all of your trust in media sources is silly. The media itself has created it's own bad reputation. I choose to look at both sides for my sources of information.
People who place all of their trust in News Corporations are naive.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   

We all now know (with the help of the BBC and British Government and the US Admin) that we had no reason to invade Iraq and no reason to occupy it. So what the fu*k has it got to do with us.

No reason to invade? Did you read the entire thread, or are you just dense?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
thanks for the lecture old man
where do you get your info, God?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join