It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife arrested for falsely accusing husband of terror ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is not the first incident of it's kind, remember the 4 chinese and 2 arabs who were supposedlyu on the loose heading to Boston, but it turned out to be some sort of human smuggling gone wrong. And then there was that fake hostage situation in New Jersey that turned out to be a woman in Texas, well now an angry wife turns on her husband, what's next?

Wife arrested for falsely accusing husband of terror ties

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A woman was arrested Monday on charges she falsely told the FBI that her estranged husband was plotting to bomb the U.S. and Saudi embassies in London.

Kadrah Farah Ali, 42, was taken into custody at her home in Columbus.

Last month, Ali allegedly reported to the FBI that her husband, Osman Yusef Dirie, told her that he and four Moroccans were going to bomb the embassies.

It's a good thing they arrested the woman, maybe it will teach others not to play around with the law, especially doing something so spiteful.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i'm not trying to maline women. but why is it that females tend to make up tales to get males into trubble? i myself have had a simmiler situation. in highschool two girls who i tended to have arquements with told the teacher i said"i am going to come back and kill you all to hell".

all they aimed for was for me to get kicked out of class. that i found out months later when one decided to apologize for it. this incident is in my official record as i was never believed, when i denied it. heck i was guilty of it right from the beginning, i didn't stand a chance of clearing my name. as a result i ended up with an ulcer, depression. and the fact that i could not face going back to compleate my education after that year.

as far as i'm concerned any time this happens the one who made up the lie should have to face major prison time. on top of that repaiations should be made. it ruined my life i just have to wonder how many others have had there lives ruined, due to false accusations such as these and rape. a good group of friends was torn appart after one's girfriend tried to say that a couple had been just a littlebit too friendly. all because she was insicure in the relationship and wanted to make her boyfriend jellous.

join