It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is where AIDS came from!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
AIDS was designed by the US medical complex for a noble purpose. Hear me out.

Organ transplants were having a horrible problem with rejection due to the immune system of the recipients and some doctors and microbiologists worked on a potential fix. They would suppress the immune system of the recipient so that their body would take it.

They were running the tests of this with monkeys and due to animal rights activists the lab was unable (or unwilling for fear of backlash) to destroy the animals so instead shipped them back to Africa where, presumably, they would die a normal death. No one foresaw the possibility of it mutating and becoming contageous, everyone just thought that the animals would die a natural death in the wild.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Do you have any proof of what seems to be wild speculation on your part?

In other words give me a good reason not to close this thread.

You may be interested in reading this:

ATS: Nobel Laureate, Wangari Maathai, Claims AIDS an Engineered Disease and there are many other threads on ATS discussing the origin of AIDS.

edit:
thread closed U2U me if you come up with any evidence.

[edit on 4/11/2005 by Gools]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
AIDS was designed by the US medical complex for a noble purpose. Hear me out.

Organ transplants were having a horrible problem with rejection due to the immune system of the recipients and some doctors and microbiologists worked on a potential fix. They would suppress the immune system of the recipient so that their body would take it.

They were running the tests of this with monkeys and due to animal rights activists the lab was unable (or unwilling for fear of backlash) to destroy the animals so instead shipped them back to Africa where, presumably, they would die a normal death. No one foresaw the possibility of it mutating and becoming contageous, everyone just thought that the animals would die a natural death in the wild.

Do have any sources or references to back up the claim...(soft or hard copy)

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, where it's a Bad Idea to speculate without having done a lot of reading.

You might want to read up on the history of transplants, including the timeline and the known cases of archival tissue on AIDs. I think you'll find your timeline has some real problems and a few locations problems. And animal rights activists... weren't back in the days of the first transplants.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Byrd]

top topics

join