It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't know what they're called but when I'm outside, particularly in strong sunlight, I see little tiny things floating all over the place. They look like tiny grains of rice that are usually see-through or a little white. It also looks as if their patterns are random, floating up and down and side from side. Can anyone tell me what they are? My doctor told me it was a sign of cataracts, is this true?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm not much help. I used to get those when I was a kid. It was rather annoying, but I never investigated the cause. Something in Chicago's water supply??

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I always thought those were blood cells in your eyes...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
Something in Chicago's water supply??

How ironic you say that check this out.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
they are particles on the surface of your eye. Similar to how you'd see particles on a camera lens show up on film, this would appear to you looking through your eyes.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
they are particles on the surface of your eye. Similar to how you'd see particles on a camera lens show up on film, this would appear to you looking through your eyes.

That makes some sense but I thought we couldn't see tiny particles with the naked eye.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow Gazrok(INSIDER APPRECIATION GIVEN)you were right!! I put in a search for eye particles. Here's what I came up with.

THANKS EVERYONE

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by 29MV29]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
hey i get that same effect when im outside looking out at the sky. i have no idea what those particles are, but maybe its just the atmosphere?
ah! cool never mind then

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by StaticPrevails]

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I am a very old member and I do not remember my old login information.

I felt this old post of mine was relevant to my current inquiry.

If an administrator can help with that I would greatly appreciate it.
however, i do not remember the email associated with this account.
Anyway, I have had some extremely strange things happen to me lately. For instance, there is a high frequency sound that I hear that I can interpret and hear words I can also hear a male voice and a female voice. I've also come to realize that the sky is alive there are entities out there.
Iif anybody can help point me in the general direction for more information on this topic please contact me.
I have many videos and audio recordings of this current phenomena that im going through.
You will not believe your eyes.
I will start posting pics of what ive been seeing.

Again, please, if a moderator can help me recover my old user name( 29mv29 ) i would greatly appreciate that.

top topics

join