It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I present to you planet X

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Sheesh, no wonder nobody believes you, you posted it in the wrong forum.

Lens flare.. uhh.. Planet X photo's go here.

Can that site have any more links? OMG.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Niburu (Planet X) is supposedly the furthest planet from our sun, way past Pluto. For Planet X to show up that large on a photograph taken from Earth would make Planet X...say about 200 times the size of Jupiter if not more.
If it was that large it would have been discovered alot quicker than most of the other planets in the solar system.

I am not saying that I dont believe Niburu exists, i am just saying that this is not a picture of it.

I also found this picture during a search on Planet X and thought it was weird how it coincides with your photograph during the Eclipse.

The third shot was taken with a very high end solar telescope at an observatory I believe in Hawaii .... the black out area is the sun. The telescope is designed to study the sun's corona and to look at flares and CMEs and so forth ... note the amazingly large object in the upper left corner of the Sun .... Maybe that's just a nice round solar flare sticking out there

Found this pic here and they seem to believe that the planet sticking out of the top right hand corner (which looks alot like yours) is Planet X!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
delete this pls.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Italiano]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join