It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oxycontin On Ebay...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Somebody send this ebay seller to school....This is pathetic. An open market for the drug that caused death of many teens. Is this person nuts?

cgi.ebay.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Would think that was against the law??? Maybe it's some sort of sting operation???? That stuff is harder to get a prescription for than medical marijuana !

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I can't imagine ebay would allow the sale of narcotics on their site. When they see it I'm sure it will be removed and the ebay member banned.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Aside from the obvious danger factor, isn't it illegal? I didn't think you could send prescriptions through the mail unless you were a licensed pharmacy. I don't know about Canadian laws (I think the seller is in Canada) but in the U.S. it is against Federal law to SHARE your prescription meds with anyone, let alone SELL them to someone!

I would think ebay would want to protect itself from allowing illegal sales of prescription drugs and they would pull the item, but maybe they aren't liable and can't get in any trouble.

If this listing is allowed to remain on ebay I certainly hope that someone with a genuine medical need who will take the medication responsibly wins the auction and that this doesn't end up in the hands of an abuser who ends up dead.

Jemison

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Apparently ebay had a problem with it as well - the auction has been removed.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You see the sellers screen name?

Rlimbaugh

Mmmmm.......

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Surely, then it was a prank???? I wouldn think the real Rlimbaugh would have a less revealing 'screen name'.....especially for something like that!

top topics

join