It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: In Talks With Bush, Sharon Vows To Remove Illegal Settlements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In discussions between President Bush and Prime Minister Sharon a new plan has been created. Several Jewish Settlements are going to be removed in the next several months in an attempt to give land to Palestinians. In return President Bush asked the Palestinians to respect the show of good faith. With the Illegal Settlements removed, President Bush and Prime Minister Sharon discuss other areas of Israel that are heavily populated by the Israel people.

www.nytimes.com
WASHINGTON, April 11 - President Bush and Prime Minister Ariel Sharon of Israel pledged today to work together for peace in the Middle East, with Mr. Sharon reiterating his promise to remove unauthorized Jewish settlements and Mr. Bush prodding Palestinians to reward Mr. Sharon's show of good faith.

"I wish to reiterate that Israel is a society governed by the rule of law," Mr. Sharon said as he and Mr. Bush took questions at the Bush ranch in Crawford, Tex. "As such, I will fulfill my commitment to you, Mr. President, to remove unauthorized outposts."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Ok, President Bush and Prime Minister Sharon make agreements, but what about the Palestinians? Can Anyone trust them after what they have done in the past? After all the peace agreements literally blown to pieces by Palestinians can anyone trust them? With the removal of settlements it may lead to a few days of peace, but as history shows, it won't be everlasting peace.

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Land they stole? Oh, you mean when the Middle East attacked them and got raped? Yes.... thats not stealing land, that winning a war the Middle East started. I like that, in the past you win, you get spoils, nowadays you win and are evil for keeping the land.....

Torture? Well, Bush&Co torture people, yet no great outcry, just "well, it ok, we America, they aren't so it ok." So why can we torture but they can't? They actually get attacked all the time, we got attacked once.

new topics

join